Consoles: PS3 - PC

Re: Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

Post by kob » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:14

legion commander 10/10 fun hero

itsmedan
Baron of Hell

Post by itsmedan » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:12

I haven't even gotten around to playing Earth Spirit, and yeah I don't call him ES like all the other assholes because that is clearly earthshaker. Legion Commander seems really cool, just not my type of hero. I am more of a type of person who likes to sit back and make the opposing teams early game a living hell. I have been playing a lot of Skywrath and it turns out he is really fucking annoying.
Put the gun
In my mouth
Close your eyes
Blow my fucking brains out
Pretty patterns
On the floor

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Fri Dec 27, 2013 17:21

i played earth spirit in a bot game. he's super fun but even against predictable AI he is pretty rough to play

itsmedan
Baron of Hell

Post by itsmedan » Wed Jan 08, 2014 08:57

I am not real sure if I am in some sort of shit tier or what, but this matchmaking has made it much easier for me to take over a game and win. The games are always filled with just terrible people on the other team who would rather call out their teammates for making small mistakes rather than getting over it.
Put the gun
In my mouth
Close your eyes
Blow my fucking brains out
Pretty patterns
On the floor

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Tue Jun 30, 2015 22:02

late on this but !!! custom games are in dota now. they have really nailed the wc3 custom game experience, complete with all the rage quits, noob flaming and toaster computer load times. feels like i never stopped.

check it out ydte! you were a big wc3 custom games player, right?

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Consoles: PC, PS3

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Tue Jun 30, 2015 22:45

oh yeah I was huge player of customs in WC3, I'll have to check it out. after getting banned from LoL I really said fuck it the the MOBA world but the nostalgia feel might bring me back. I'll check it out on my next day off.

burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Post by burnfire88 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 23:44

Plus the Reborn client is off the fucking chain. It's beautiful.
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Mon Oct 31, 2016 01:24

haha wow, going back and reading all these old posts is hilarious. I didn't know shit about LoL. I still play once in a while on my accts Fourlok0 and 40hands.

Can't seem to finally leap that hurdle from silver to gold but I'll try once the new season starts up again. Otherwise, I've consistently been silver 3 for the past 3 years, meh.

I only play top or support, sometimes jung once in a blue moon. I like how you can choose your two main roles before queuing up so you can play what you want.

I hate being mid due to getting fucked in the ass with ganks. I liked to roam as mid frequently but the ganks rarely work out and I hate wasting my ult and missing cs because the other laners have no map awareness. Jung isn't that hard but I just don't enjoy it, if I do play jung it's Trundle or Malph because I like how they snowball. I used to play ADC a lot but kinda gave up on it since the mechanics for the new meta ADC's is too much work to play effectively. They have flashy plays they can pull off but if you mess it up and get behind you become useless, 4v5.

I actually like playing top lane but rarely get it. I play Garen, Malph, Moakai, Trundle and Lissandra. I like being on an island up there and having it come down to who is the better 1v1 player for the most part. I like only having to ward one side of the jung unlike mid. Generally a fed top is GG. The only champs I can't stand playing against are good Rivens and Trynds, otherwise I stomp lane.

Support has become my more main role after getting unbanned. I hated doing well top lane and having a bot lane go 0/10 so I decided to try and fix the issue by playing as support and it's easily my deepest champ pool and best role since I get ADCs adding me all the time after games for duo q. I play Nautilus, Bard, Blitz, Nami, Zyra, Morg and Braum rather well. I want to work on my Leona skill though since I think she's really useful but I never seem to have great games as her. I don't really have any particular champs I hate to play against in botlane, I'm more concerned of the adc I get paired with. I play really aggressive support and some people follow up well to it and some don't and it makes a huge difference. If done correctly we always get a huge cs/lvl advantage.

I doubt anyone on here still plays but I'm always down for a duo q or fucking around in normals if people still do.

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Mon Oct 31, 2016 01:37

One of my roomies actually got me to download LoL last night, I like it. Played as Garen

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Mon Oct 31, 2016 01:52

Good champ to start, he's a beast. Playing as a fed Garen is so much fun, I love proxying the top lane waves, forcing the enemy jung to gank top and then kill both of them in a 2 v 1. spam laugh emote on their bodies. dank shit. plus two shotting the enemy adc with a q and ult is quite satisfying.

what is your sn?

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Mon Oct 31, 2016 02:17

still learning, didn't understand a thing you just said aha
my screen name is Jesus Cranberry

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Mon Oct 31, 2016 03:03

my bad dude, I saw your acct is only lvl 3, I thought you had played with us back in the day.

I have a lvl 5 alt account I can hop on and play with you since both of my main accts are lvl 30 and we'd get fucked in matchmaking. I'll have to find the acct info and I'll post it on here and add you.

-edit-

acct sn is Royce Hopkins