Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

video games are fart
youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Consoles: PC, PS3

Re: League of Legends

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Sun Jun 24, 2012 18:23

haha that is pretty badass! yeah man I appreciate a tutorial on this guy might get him today. I've only seen one person play as him on my team and he towerdove/killed people like a mofo I was surprised. gonna be on most of the day today got nothin else to do.

Havnt really played since Shyvanna or w/e her name is came out to trying to figure out some of the new heroes. but yeah ganker is my style of play just prefer not to jungle but oh well. (unless I'm playin WW haha)

kob
CyberDemon
Consoles: PS3 - PC

Post by kob » Sun Jun 24, 2012 18:31

yeah lemme know.

unfortunately this isn't dota so if you wanna gank you gotta jungle. i prefer the jungle, anyway. if you know what you're doing you're the most important role on your team. you have the ability to feed your lanes and control objectives. i find that if you wanna win a lot you pick a mid that can roam like ahri or pick a ganking jungler.

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Sun Jun 24, 2012 18:57

ah I see. makes sense though, there very only a handful of junglers last I remember. (fiddle, WW, Nunu, Nocturne, Maokai)

well have a 15 frickin minute wait to get in but I'll hit ya up. have 6400 IP points I think so gonna get one of those gankers you recommended. I usually used Vayne or Malzahar but they aren't the best junglers as opposed to the ones you listed.

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Sun Jun 24, 2012 19:16

yeah pretty much everyone can jungle now. they reworked it like 6 months ago to make it easier for new players to jungle but those aren't viable junglers haha

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Mon Jun 25, 2012 00:20

so far I'm really liking Nocturne a lot. forgot I had picked up Jarvan IV in the past tried him out again, he's pretty fun but prefer solo top over jungle IMO. Caved in and bought Nautilus, he's pretty cool! Jungles like a boss but in team fights I need some practice. ready to try these guys out in normal games now hopefully wont get matched against AT bs like the last 3 matches.

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Mon Jun 25, 2012 01:03

oh cool. fuck it i'm bored here's my build/playstyle

masteries: http://leaguecraft.com/masteries/000000 ... 0001000000
runes: atk speed reds, armor yellows, mr/lvl blues, MS quints

boots 3 pots -> philo stone -> heart of gold

next set of boots (boots of mobility if you're gonna gank a ton and can do it successfully. if you can't get mercs/tabi based on enemy comp)

glacial shroud

finish frozen heart if they have a lot of AD and you need the armor OR finish shurelyas if you're in need of the active OR get an aegis if you need to beef up your team

get the 2 items above that you didn't get + throw in a negatron cloak whenever you need to protect vs magic damage

turn negatron into abyssal scepter unless someone else is in which case you should buy a FoN

turn heart of gold into randuin's (can do this earlier if you desperately need more armor) if you need more armor otherwise sell it for a warmog's

(if you went mobility boots you need to sell those by the time you're team fighting a lot)

the items you get on him are pretty static, but knowing when to get what is very important so always assess what you need to build

HOW 2 PLAY:

jungle route: wolves (pop shield at 1:34 because its cooldown is long that if you don't pop it early it won't be up for blue buff thus slowing you down) -> blue->wraiths->wolves->red->wraiths. skip the golems early if possible because they do the most damage and break his shield really easily so you'll lose a ton of health
skill order: WEWQWR. R > W > E > Q. you can get hook at lvl 3 if you wanna lvl 3 gank
playstyle: always ALWAYS gank when your ult is up it's extremely strong. when ganking try to run at them and CC. it's a lot better to save your hook for when you've locked them down and they're trying to escape + short range hooks easier to land than long range. use your hook on terrain to get around quicker. before team fights try to hook a squishy target. don't pull tanks into your team if possible. in team fights you wanna hit as many people with your ult as possible so use it when they're all stacked up or in a line. as for actual team fights you wanna protect your carries so CC as much as possible. constantly be switching targets to snare them. in some situations though you can just run at their carries and peel them away from the fights, but most of the time you wanna protect your team.

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Fri Jun 29, 2012 04:28

alright well I think I give up on the jungle/gank role now ffs.

not ragin, just the last few times I've used Noc people bitch about ONE missed gank (win or lose) the entire match and will never let it go. fuck that. gonna stick to Teemo and Mal since those are the heroes I've used the most and understand their gameplay. sick of the qq haha.

really want to practice with nautilus and jarvan but I am not ready for the bitching. palyin against bots is a joke so no point, even on intermediate. sad part is in one match we lost horribly, a 0/4 shen and 0/7 cait blamed me for us losing since I missed a gank early on at like level 4. uhh.. why is that my fault!? anyway, yeah just gonna stick to typical laners. used to be really good as Amumu might try and start playin him again if I ever decide to pull the jungle route.

Syringe
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: OHHHHHHHHHH

Post by Syringe » Fri Jun 29, 2012 20:53

yeah a good or bad jungler kind of decides the game a lot of the time

also everyone will always blame you for EVERYTHING

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Wed Jul 04, 2012 23:58

so I've noticed!

anyway, back on my Fourlok0 account. level 16 been doin nothin but PvP there. my other acct played 300 bot rounds to get some of my friends at my last base used to LoL but every PvP game the players are way too advanced. I either own or feed like a mofo. at least on this other account it's more even. but yeah, this is gonna be my new game until something good comes out.

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Tue Aug 07, 2012 03:51

got my first, well unorthodox, pentakill today. def made my night.

playing as MF, killed 4 people as they tried to snag baron, got the quadra kill, some dude flashed and ran away. I flashed, tower dove and got him but was only rewarded with an ace not penta. :(

anyway, yeah jungling/ganker isn't working out so well for me. sticking to AD carry or AP support for now, seem to have that role down. just thought I'd share.

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Mon Aug 27, 2012 03:25

so now that I've gotten back into LoL been trying out an assortment of heroes, here's my favorites for each role as of right now:

Top: Darius
Mid: Zyra
Bot: EZ
Jung: Nunu
Support: wat

now I'm just grinding away for runes and lvl 30. However, I am trying to get good as a support in case I need to be one, any of y'all have recommendations other than Soraka or Lulu? they are helpful yeah but was wondering if there were other good options so I can practice. was thinkin Blitz as a good bot support but you really need to be pro at the grabs or you're useless.

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Mon Aug 27, 2012 07:15

blitz, ali, leona

those are my favs. they're actually fun unlike other supports

Syringe
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: OHHHHHHHHHH

Post by Syringe » Mon Aug 27, 2012 07:23

KnightofBane wrote:blitz, ali, leona

those are my favs. they're actually fun unlike other supports
this

also fiddle

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Sat Sep 01, 2012 04:03

I'm gonna save up for Leona, she seems really useful.

As for support I like Sona, and the new arcade skin is awesome haha. sure she's a noob support champ but her stun with exhaust after for ad carries is pretty powerful. Nunu seems to be the only champ I can jungle with effectively but would really like to be good at Naut or Nocturne but can't seem to handle them well.

Having issues at top now it seems, used to own it all the time with either Darius or Olaf but lately just been getting stomped on, might have to check out Irelia. either way, only game I seem to be playing atm. just need to hit 30 soon so I can play with y'all, almost lvl 25.

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Sat Sep 01, 2012 04:16

just give up on top lane while you can. its a terrible lane. the mechanics of it lend itself to being snowbally as shit. very few people actually enjoy top lane