Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

video games are fart
User avatar
burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 18:56
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
Contact:

Re: League of Legends

Post by burnfire88 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:23

kob wrote:dota 2 is officially released bitches and absolutely nothing has changed

at least abaddon and legion commander are coming out real soon

also i am going to TI3 with Stampede it is going to be gr8 fun
Have fun and be safe!!!

Also, get me Dendi's autograph you assfaggot.
Image
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12768
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

Post by kob » Fri Jul 12, 2013 20:04

ill see what i can do

User avatar
itsmedan
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3618
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 07:59

Re: League of Legends

Post by itsmedan » Sat Jul 20, 2013 17:07

kob wrote:it's actually a lot easier to come back in dota 2. it just gives off the illusion that you can't because hard carries can 1v5 if played right.

i find competitive LoL so uninteresting after watching Dota 2. it's way too easy to hold a lead because there's no gold loss on death and items are cheap and too cost efficient. big difference between the two is that in LoL items ARE your character, but in Dota they are a supplement. not to mention towers give jack shit for gold and inhibs give like, what, nothing? so pushing isn't a viable strat to come back. all you can do is farm, but so is the enemy. if you see a couple thousand gold lead in competitive LoL it's basically over. then there's the fact that Flash, high tower damage, low base damages on abilities and higher start health means the game is very passive. it isn't uncommon to see 3-3 20 minutes in. hell sometimes first blood isn't until 15 or 20 min.

i mean i still like watching LoL from time to time since i like the game, but its so hard to get into because of how passive it is and how hard it is to come back. obviously pubs are different, but competitively the best strategy is just to farm. and now with S3 health stacking is just through the fucking roof. i can't stand seeing brusiers with 4k hp and 200/200 resistances. it's ridiculous. the item balance is really bad atm (league of BORK anyone?).

all of that aside, Riot has just gotten tangled in all their decisions and can't get out. Flash can't be removed because balance goes out the window, but a big reason why LoL is so passive is because of it. plus Riot is REALLY stubborn about changing the game. they won't nerf tower damage because their philosophy is that towers protect you where as in Dota you protect towers. they don't want to upset the more casual players IMO even though it's better for the game competitively. it's funny that LoL is so different from Dota yet the ways to fix LoL is to become more like Dota.

but yeah to each his own. i still like LoL just too burned out on it. it's a fun game to play for sure.

also jungling in dota is very much viable. many pro matches have junglers. natures prophet, lifestealer, ursa, lycan, lone druid, enigma - all junglers off the top of my head

I think you bring up a lot of great points in this. When I dropped HoN to play more of LoL, I always felt like I could never get into the streams. Everything about them just seemed sooooo boring. A lot of that, in my personal opinion, comes from the summoner abilities. Yeah sure, there are all those different heroes, but how different are all the summoner builds? How different are the strats? I don't think that I've ever seen any really interesting strats come out of LoL, and it honestly makes for really boring gameplay.

Have fun at the International 3 man! Before I got let go, I was actually thinking about going myself. Don't waste your time on a Dendi autograph, especially if you have all of Alliance there.
Put the gun
In my mouth
Close your eyes
Blow my fucking brains out
Pretty patterns
On the floor

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12768
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

Post by kob » Sat Jul 20, 2013 18:08

the only team I can watch play LoL is Curse, but only because for years I watched Saintvicious stream. it's really boring to watch competitively though yeah. everyone takes flash (which makes early ganks almost impossible to execute because they'll just escape) and there are no strategies in LoL. it's a team fight game so you build around team fights.

this whole LCS thing is really weird to me, too. when I watch it I get this really stale, artificial feeling; both the games and in between. the studio setup, the commentators. it all feels like a science lab where everything is clean and everyone must wash their hands repeatedly.
Have fun at the International 3 man! Before I got let go, I was actually thinking about going myself. Don't waste your time on a Dendi autograph, especially if you have all of Alliance there.
I got room for everyone! Na`Vi is lookin' real strong. won Alienware Cup and completely shitstomped mouz yesterday for D2L.

User avatar
itsmedan
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3618
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 07:59

Re: Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

Post by itsmedan » Sat Jul 20, 2013 18:32

kob wrote:the only team I can watch play LoL is Curse, but only because for years I watched Saintvicious stream. it's really boring to watch competitively though yeah. everyone takes flash (which makes early ganks almost impossible to execute because they'll just escape) and there are no strategies in LoL. it's a team fight game so you build around team fights.

this whole LCS thing is really weird to me, too. when I watch it I get this really stale, artificial feeling; both the games and in between. the studio setup, the commentators. it all feels like a science lab where everything is clean and everyone must wash their hands repeatedly.
Have fun at the International 3 man! Before I got let go, I was actually thinking about going myself. Don't waste your time on a Dendi autograph, especially if you have all of Alliance there.
I got room for everyone! Na`Vi is lookin' real strong. won Alienware Cup and completely shitstomped mouz yesterday for D2L.
I honestly have a hard time not rooting for Na'Vi, but Alliance is so good together. I just hope the finals are better than last years.
Put the gun
In my mouth
Close your eyes
Blow my fucking brains out
Pretty patterns
On the floor

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12768
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

Post by kob » Sat Jul 20, 2013 18:34

didn't watch 'em, but other than The Play it looked like iG pretty much crushed Na`Vi. don't think we'll see iG in the finals this year, though. they've been playing so bad the past few months. I'm calling LGD China vs Alliance or Alliance vs Na`Vi in the finals (though personally I want Liquid or Fnatic in the finals)

User avatar
Stampede
Lost Soul
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 05:02
Location: Wewtown

Re: Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

Post by Stampede » Fri Jul 26, 2013 22:54

...

kappa
KnightofBane wrote:no smith I do not own a shamwow
hehe

User avatar
youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4213
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 16:45
Consoles: PC, PS3
Location: Glendale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Sat Sep 28, 2013 07:37

any picks for the season 3 champs this year? goin for Fnatic. cloud 9 got handled by them so I think they can pull it off, but those damn asians are really good.

anyway, been playin this game a lot again. alt acct is plesekillme in honor of Tab. got stuck in silver IV on my main, getting sick of losing at promotion matches over and over.

new lineup goes like this:

top - Rumble or Wukong

mid - Kat or Zed

jung - Rammus, idk its fun for me.

adc - Vayne or Trist

supp - Lulu 99% of the time, I'm gettin really good with her. otherwise go supp Fiddle.

what's new in the DotA 2 world? been out of it for a minute. have it installed still though.

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12768
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

Post by kob » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:10

nothing really. LAN mode is basically the only noteworthy feature in the past 2 months. they're allegedly building support for custom game types so we might actually see a spiritual successor to WC3 (in terms of custom games) which will be pretty cool. id be down for some enfos or tower d

User avatar
youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4213
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 16:45
Consoles: PC, PS3
Location: Glendale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Thu Nov 28, 2013 00:15

back to Fourlok0 acct, but only seem to play ARAM these days to try out builds and IP.

thoughts on new patch? seems like most of the pros hate it when I watch them on twitch. Taric, Nasus and Fiddle so OP right now. support seems more fun to play but it seems like it's always Annie or Thresh. I'll still stick to Sona, Lulu thanks. jung is fuckin weird now too, Gragas jung is now one of the best. wat. the trinket idea is odd, but makes sense somehow. (still prefer sightstone anyday)

as for me, went from silver 3 to bronze 1 in twisted treeline. fuck it. done with ranked for now haha, it's too frustrating.

lineup goes, if by some chance do play summoners rift:

top - Jax or Malph

mid - Lux or Kat

jung - Vi or WW

adc - Corki or MF

supp - Lulu or Sona. Zyra, Thresh and Annie can fuck off.

User avatar
Quack
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4922
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 03:59
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.
Location: canada

Re: Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

Post by Quack » Thu Nov 28, 2013 03:11

i am here to discuss assfaggots

User avatar
youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4213
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 16:45
Consoles: PC, PS3
Location: Glendale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:47

who is your favorite assfaggot?

User avatar
Quack
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4922
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 03:59
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.
Location: canada

Re: Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

Post by Quack » Fri Nov 29, 2013 00:07

youdiedtooeasily wrote:who is your favorite assfaggot?
Max Blum from the show Happy Endings
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0244812/mediaindex

User avatar
youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4213
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 16:45
Consoles: PC, PS3
Location: Glendale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Fri Nov 29, 2013 02:03

hmm, odd. even if I was a gay dude I don't get it. he must faggot a lot of ass.

oh yeah, does the word faggot bother you Quackduck? just wondering. I will still say it regardless but if you're posting in a thread and you find it offensive I will totally replace faggot with 'white person'. I gotcha nigga.

User avatar
Quack
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4922
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 03:59
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.
Location: canada

Re: Dota 2, LoL and other ASSFAGGOTS

Post by Quack » Tue Dec 03, 2013 00:30

youdiedtooeasily wrote:hmm, odd. even if I was a gay dude I don't get it. he must faggot a lot of ass.

oh yeah, does the word faggot bother you Quackduck? just wondering. I will still say it regardless but if you're posting in a thread and you find it offensive I will totally replace faggot with 'white person'. I gotcha nigga.
He is my favourite because he is the only homosexual male television character who is not a total flaming stereotype.

It doesn't bother me as a random nonsensical namecall. It bothers me if you say it in reference to a gay person. So y'all are fine. I would like you to say "white person" from now on instead though for reasons. Thanks nigga

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests