Whatcha playing?

video games are fart
Syringe
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: OHHHHHHHHHH

Re: Whatcha playing?

Post by Syringe » Fri Aug 28, 2015 04:32

mostly been playing dota, main heroes these days are windrunner, qop, bounty hunter, and anti mage

thinking about going back to hearthstone, fun game is fun

burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Post by burnfire88 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 08:09

Dude I haven't even touched Dota in forever, I had been playing a lot of windginger myself as well. Brood was always my favorite too, and I always have fun as ogre.
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

kob
CyberDemon
Consoles: PS3 - PC

Post by kob » Thu Nov 12, 2015 23:41

story-driven games just aren't doing it for me right now so i've been playing a lot of 2d platformers. wrapped up Ori and the Blind Forest a few days ago (an incredible game), a little over halfway through Shovel Knight (less awesome but still good) and plan on playing through Axiom Verge or Battleblock Theater next. REALLY wish I had a Wii U right now for Super Mario Maker.

also still playing a ton of Rocket League because that game is endlessly addicting. 130 hours and counting good god

aaaaand think I'm gonna get back into Diablo 2 when the ladder resets. been about 2 years since I played so the itch is coming back.

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Consoles: PC, PS3

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Fri Nov 13, 2015 04:58

well looks like Riot decided to unban my main LoL account since it was their fault, wow, go figure. so yeah, the only vidya I play these days is LoL, my Fourlok0 account is back now, assholes. I still play the TellTale games but they have been meh since Wolf tbh.

drunk Diablo is always a thing though, don't get me wrong.

I'm thinking about doing a stream on Twitch during the weekends playing LoL but we'll see. I want to get to Gold at least before that since who the fuck wants to watch a Silver 4 player livestream. trying to think of some gimmick to make it work but we'll see how it goes. other than that, kinda want to play Fallout 4 really bad but I doubt my laptop can run it. loved me some New Vegas, I just love when Obsidian takes over for some reason. I'm sure Fallout 4 is fine and dandy on its own but fuck, Obsidian does their shit so well.

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Fri Nov 13, 2015 21:30

i hate being that guy, but honestly man don't bother streaming LoL or any other massively popular game on Twitch unless you're doing it for fun or are a pro player. they're all oversaturated by now. if there are any smaller games you play that's what i would do. or speedrun.

burnfire88
Spider Mastermind

Post by burnfire88 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 05:14

Speedgaming is lame now too. Old boys club that even the old boys are turning into old girls. :^)

I'd just stream for fun, cuz who cares as long as your friends watch and have fun right?

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Consoles: PC, PS3

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Sat Nov 14, 2015 05:59

yeah good points bros, I just wanted to do it just to interact with viewers and do funny troll shit. I know I'll never be pro at the game or use it to show off my skills, just wanted it to be a more comedic thing to do on the weekends just to make people laugh. like build troll builds or do crazy requests on cam just for the lolz factor. idk. I thought it would be something to make me laugh and other people as well, so its worth to me. I kinda hate my current state of life so just trying to find something to make it worthwhile in the meantime.

I hear ya though, it probably wouldn't work in the end since LoL is so popular but you never know. get a YouTube channel going along with a Twitch stream shit can happen, but I'm doing it for the sole purpose of comedy, not serious game-play mechanics. I was thinking of it being super interactive with the viewers but hell, it's a nice thought after all. we'll see how it goes.

my favorite Twitch streams aren't the pros but the more random, interactive to their fans, ones. if that makes sense. I want to try to jump on that boat. yeah, they are god like playing random champs and killing it in ranked and have a good sense of humor but I'm trying to find a knack in that kind of setup to make it interactive yet still keep people engaged in my shit-tier mechanics lol.

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Mon Feb 15, 2016 21:36

anyone play Firewatch?

played it when I got back from vacation yesterday and man what a flop the ending turned out to be. the first 80% of the game was so engaging and thrilling to the point that i beat the entire thing in one sitting without leaving my chair once. but then the ending came and just did not work at all for me. i don't generally have a huge emotional reaction to game endings, but man it was almost soul crushing how disappointed i felt.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Post by Mr. Smith » Tue Feb 16, 2016 17:57

kob wrote:anyone play Firewatch?

played it when I got back from vacation yesterday and man what a flop the ending turned out to be. the first 80% of the game was so engaging and thrilling to the point that i beat the entire thing in one sitting without leaving my chair once. but then the ending came and just did not work at all for me. i don't generally have a huge emotional reaction to game endings, but man it was almost soul crushing how disappointed i felt.
Well I had always thought that she was behind everything. I don't think her stabbing you when you got to her tower was such a big surprise.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Lord Rameon
Lost Soul
Consoles: Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Wii

Post by Lord Rameon » Sun Mar 06, 2016 18:02

Now that the xbox is up and running again I've been playing Borderlands 2 and pre-sequel. It's a bit of a shame that 2 is far more replayable than 3. Handsome really makes the game for me.

I've also got 6 people from pizza hut to dust off their old Age of Empires 2 discs and been duking it out online, I've been playing it since it first came out in the late 90's so I have to handicap myself a lot in order to make it fun for the rest, I know it gets rage worthy always getting steam rolled so i typically wait until the game starts to go get something to eat and drink since in the RTS world the first 5 minutes are the most crucial

I've also been playing chess much more frequently. I don't know why but all of sudden it's very appealing to me again, I suppose I am a born strategy player.

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Sun Mar 06, 2016 20:58

Age of Empires 2 was my jam man. played that shit so much as a kid.

i picked up Rainbow Six: Siege a few days ago and i'm having a blast. it was pretty terrible in the beta because of all the netcode issues and i absolutely loathe the microtransaction elements that made it into the game, but overall it's a ton of high tension fun. it's like an alternate version of CSGO without all the stupid spray patterns and ballistics plaguing that game.

burnfire88
Spider Mastermind

Post by burnfire88 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 07:02

The only thing plaguing CSGO is you being a shitter Miek. :v)

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Mon Mar 07, 2016 16:27

its more shit than i am shit at it

fun to watch competitive tho

burnfire88
Spider Mastermind