Whatcha playing?

video games are fart
youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Consoles: PC, PS3

Re: Whatcha playing?

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Wed Jun 01, 2016 16:02

at the end of disc 3 when you go to Treno before the finale.

Cid arrives into town to check out the Tetra Master card tournament and you can't progress the plot until you beat the former champ.

it's not that hard but if you didn't do any side quests or collect decent cards you're in for a long haul to win by random luck.

there is one side quest, I forget which one, but the reward is three really good cards and that's all you really need. I know Shiva is one of them, forgot the others.

basically every time I entered a new town I'd play one NPC in cards and save if I won. by the end I whopped their ass so it wasn't a big deal.

kob
CyberDemon
Consoles: PS3 - PC

Post by kob » Wed Jun 01, 2016 16:37

haven't started i'll probably get on it this weekend once i can sit down for a few hours and play. finals and all.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Post by Mr. Smith » Thu Jun 02, 2016 18:25

Been playing this game called Doom. It's okay, but I like Doom 3 better.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Thu Jun 02, 2016 20:21

man that's your opinion and all but... why?

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Fri Jun 03, 2016 17:01

kob wrote:man that's your opinion and all but... why?
Well Doom 2016 is a Doom that doesn't have Carmack or Romero and it shows. It is more faster paced, but I loved the feel and story of Doom 3 better.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Tue Jun 07, 2016 00:34

I can't play FF X-2 for more than twenty minutes without wanting to kill myself. idk how you did it Burn, I have to give it to you.

it's the most weeb thing I've ever sat down and experienced. I believe this is intended for 13 year old girls, it's Charlies Angels the RPG basically. entirely different tone and style from X to the point it makes no logical sense.

Yuna, the timid and humble summoner who learns through a long and hardened journey how to overcome her fears and accept her role in saving the world, is now a dual pistol wielding popstar superhero that does dance moves before jumping and performing fifteen back flips in midair while winking at the camera.

makes sense. :rolleyes:

I already looked up the ending since I'm not even going to bother playing this and wow, way to ruin the powerful moments at the end of X.

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Fri Nov 11, 2016 02:37

just beat twilight princess
next I'm going to play skyward sword for da first time ever. I am excited about the origins story shit etc

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Fri Nov 11, 2016 02:53

been playing WoW and Battlefield 1 lately. also picked up the first episode of the new Hitman and it's great, which surprises me because Absolution wasn't very good. will probably pick up the next few episodes once I have a little more cash.

burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Post by burnfire88 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 03:09

Still playing WoW and CSGO, and Rocket League here and there. Bout it.
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Post by Saladin » Fri Nov 11, 2016 03:38

I replayed twilight princess recently too, Wii U version, which is unfortunately a tiny bit worse other than the HD.

It's a deeply flawed Zelda game, with way too much bullshit padding. But it has some great ideas in it and is worth it for all the little moments of greatness. Most of it is ugh though.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Fri Nov 11, 2016 03:44

Saladin wrote:It's a deeply flawed Zelda game, with way too much bullshit padding. But it has some great ideas in it and is worth it for all the little moments of greatness. Most of it is ugh though.
yea I agree

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Fri Nov 11, 2016 19:10

oh yeah can't forget Rocket League either. that's always a mainstay. 340 hours and counting christ almighty

Quack
Baron of Hell

Post by Quack » Thu Feb 16, 2017 18:32

Just beat Kirby 64 the crystal shards yesterday. Man is it ever frustrating trying to get some of the crystal shards. It's funny because it took me probably an hour to finally not die in Neo Star level 2 with the rock/bomb dynamite ability to get the crystal shard at the end, but then I beat the final secret boss in 1 try. Gotta love it when a video game's final boss is easier than other parts of the game. *cough demons souls cough*

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Tue Feb 21, 2017 23:33

when I get stuck in writers block I horrifically murder and piss on people in Postal 2. it's strangely soothing.

I decided to replay Rome: Total War and damn, I miss that game so much. so many memories.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Wed Feb 22, 2017 18:44

Been playing TF2, it's still fun :)