Wee fee

video games are fart
Post Reply
User avatar
Lord Rameon
Lost Soul
Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 03:51
Consoles: Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Wii

Wee fee

Post by Lord Rameon » Sun Feb 07, 2016 02:39

So there is a problem with my wifi, I can connect with two computers in the same room as my router without any issues, yet when my xbox one tries to connect, it's incredibly unstable. This mysteriously happened months after flawless connections since I've gotten the console, and strangely started after I installed Fallout 4.

I have since uninstalled every game on the xbox- my instincts is leading me to an issue with the console since the computers and all other devices have always worked like a charm.

I'd like to turn mystery into fact, what are PF's thoughts?

User avatar
Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8367
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 22:39
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC
Location: DANCE MASTAH!
Contact:

Re: Wee fee

Post by Saladin » Sun Feb 07, 2016 19:18

That sounds like a bunch of random coincidences. I think your instincts are right, it's most likely some kind of hardware failure on your xbox.

It's not impossible that Fallout 4 was installed alongside some crappy firmware update that ruined your xbone's wifi, but it doesn't seem very likely. You'll probably need to bite the bullet and call up tech support.

Good luck dude, that sounds like it sucks. In my experience, wireless issues are the hardest to troubleshoot, because it just seems to break and fix itself for no apparent reason.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9442
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Wee fee

Post by Mr. Smith » Sun Feb 07, 2016 20:09

Try making love to the xbox.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
Lord Rameon
Lost Soul
Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 03:51
Consoles: Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Wii

Re: Wee fee

Post by Lord Rameon » Wed Feb 10, 2016 17:10

Mr. Smith wrote:Try making love to the xbox.
my hands grasp the controller's curves daily with gentle love and warming embrace

User avatar
Lord Rameon
Lost Soul
Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 03:51
Consoles: Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Wii

Re: Wee fee

Post by Lord Rameon » Wed Feb 10, 2016 17:11

Saladin wrote:That sounds like a bunch of random coincidences. I think your instincts are right, it's most likely some kind of hardware failure on your xbox.

It's not impossible that Fallout 4 was installed alongside some crappy firmware update that ruined your xbone's wifi, but it doesn't seem very likely. You'll probably need to bite the bullet and call up tech support.

Good luck dude, that sounds like it sucks. In my experience, wireless issues are the hardest to troubleshoot, because it just seems to break and fix itself for no apparent reason.
Did a full revert to factory defaults, still doesn't work. Rage quit for the past week lol.

Gonna have to just exchange for another console hopefully

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9442
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Wee fee

Post by Mr. Smith » Thu Feb 11, 2016 02:26

Lord Rameon wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote:Try making love to the xbox.
my hands grasp the controller's curves daily with gentle love and warming embrace
Gotta put your dick in it.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
Lord Rameon
Lost Soul
Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 03:51
Consoles: Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Wii

Re: Wee fee

Post by Lord Rameon » Sun Mar 06, 2016 17:57

So power went out for about an hour (transformer or something) and now it works perfectly fine again! Yay for a working xbocks! Not yey for having to do a factory reset!!


Thanks for the help all, It was bugging me something fierce and I couldn't figure it out

User avatar
Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8367
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 22:39
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC
Location: DANCE MASTAH!
Contact:

Re: Wee fee

Post by Saladin » Mon Mar 07, 2016 16:43

Wtffff

You're telling me just having the console fully powered off fixed it?
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9442
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Wee fee

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Mar 07, 2016 18:27

You should connect the console to your PC and then delete system32 if you don't want this to happen again.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
Lord Rameon
Lost Soul
Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 03:51
Consoles: Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Wii

Re: Wee fee

Post by Lord Rameon » Wed Mar 09, 2016 05:56

Saladin wrote:Wtffff

You're telling me just having the console fully powered off fixed it?
Yep. Even though I did that exact same thing unplugging it from the wall for days, somehow the entire house powerless made it work again. I'd love to say it was a coincidence, but it sat under the TV untouched since I originally made this thread

Whatever, as long as it works I don't question it.

User avatar
Lord Rameon
Lost Soul
Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 03:51
Consoles: Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Wii

Re: Wee fee

Post by Lord Rameon » Wed Mar 09, 2016 05:57

Mr. Smith wrote:delete system32
I vaguely recall someone here actually fell for that, or am i just remembering my /b/tard days?

User avatar
burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 18:56
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
Contact:

Re: Wee fee

Post by burnfire88 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 09:22

Lord Rameon wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote:delete system32
I vaguely recall someone here actually fell for that, or am i just remembering my /b/tard days?
Joe!! (:
Image
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

User avatar
Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10123
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 19:35
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.
Location: Jive, Turkey

Re: Wee fee

Post by Gordon Frohman » Wed Mar 09, 2016 19:29

Lord Rameon wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote:delete system32
I vaguely recall someone here actually fell for that, or am i just remembering my /b/tard days?
Yeah, that was me when I was computer illiterate.

It was an honest mistake.

That's what I say so I can sleep at night tbh fam
Image
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...






Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests