Pokemon Go

video games are fart
Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Pokemon Go

Post by Saladin » Mon Jul 11, 2016 03:44

So are y'all as hooked on this shit as I am? For those who don't know, it's a mobile AR game made by the people who made Ingress, where the game uses your GPS and places Pokemon to catch in the physical world.

I don't really even care about Pokemon, but the way they set up this game, it's just fun as hell.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

kob
CyberDemon
Consoles: PS3 - PC

Re: Pokemon Go

Post by kob » Mon Jul 11, 2016 04:02

i've thought about downloading it because i'm a pretty big series fan but idk if i'd have much fun with it. it's missing the deceptively deep combat and mechanics that makes me such a fan. and only having 151 of the 700+ 'mons? most of my favorites aren't even from gen 1!

however, if they ever expand the pokedex and ever change up the battle system i'm on board. actually i'm terrified of that thought because it'd be so fucking addicting. i'm pretty sure i'd drive halfway across my state just to find rare pokemon

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Consoles: PC, PS3

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Mon Jul 11, 2016 04:10

I messed with it for a few hours and it was neat but I don't think I'll take the time to actually play it seriously.

I admire the idea though, it's very clever.

not being a hater or anything, I just have opposite interests with my limited free time.

Saladin
Spider Mastermind

Post by Saladin » Mon Jul 11, 2016 04:46

Not at all. I didn't think I'd like it actually, and it might get old soo. But for now, it's strangely compelling.

It's basically in early access right now. They didn't intend to release it this early but it sort of got leaked and they felt like they had to after that. The servers can't even come close to keeping up with demand.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Jul 11, 2016 16:58

If you like hanging out with kids half your age, Pokemon Go is your thing. I've played it a bit, still haven't found any dead bodies :(
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Fri Sep 30, 2016 15:04

I played this for a while. Taking over gyms is fun. Eventually the game became more tedious than fun. I walked into a tree after catching a drowzee once lol. Also my city paid businesses to add lures to nearby pokéstops for a day, and it definitely had a positive impact on business. Any person I've seen play is no younger than like 18.

Saladin
Spider Mastermind

Post by Saladin » Fri Sep 30, 2016 15:51

Yeah I barely fire it up anymore. It just didn't have enough content. Plus it's so competitive and such a grind. When all the gyms around you have 2500+ cp Pokemon in them, it's just not really worth it.

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Sat Oct 01, 2016 00:35

You have to spend so much time grinding to git gud. I agree, not worth it.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Post by Mr. Smith » Sun Oct 02, 2016 18:27

Pokemon Gay
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE