WoW Forum

'Improve' the 'community'!
Zim The Great
Mancubus

WoW Forum

Post by Zim The Great » Mon Jul 23, 2007 18:24

Look we really should have a WoW forum. That's all I have to say about that.
My WoW Guys
Delilas - 22 Human Warlock - Mal'Ganis
Taintbank - 30 Human Paladin - Mal'Ganis
Helloryan - 15 Draenei Shaman - Mal'Ganis
Infernoguild - 20 Human Warrior - Mal'Ganis
Taintedrogue - 19 Human Rogue - Mal'Ganis

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Consoles: PC, PS3

Re: WoW Forum

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Mon Jul 23, 2007 18:45

I think my WoW Shizzle thread and your Portalforums WoW Guild thread are a WoW forum in itslef. Theres like 600+ posts in those two threads.

How can you guys still be playing WoW!? :S

Zim The Great
Mancubus

Post by Zim The Great » Mon Jul 23, 2007 18:53

youdiedtooeasily wrote:I think my WoW Shizzle thread and your Portalforums WoW Guild thread are a WoW forum in itslef. Theres like 600+ posts in those two threads.

Alts my honkey friend, alts.
My WoW Guys

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.

Post by Gordon Frohman » Mon Jul 23, 2007 19:00

youdiedtooeasily wrote:I think my WoW Shizzle thread and your Portalforums WoW Guild thread are a WoW forum in itslef. Theres like 600+ posts in those two threads.

When did you stop? I thought you played it alot.
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...

Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Post by Saladin » Mon Jul 23, 2007 19:01

No, no nein and no.

The last thing this forum needs is more topics about that game. An entire section devoted to it? Fuggedaboutit
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Mon Jul 23, 2007 19:21

Yeah I used to play WoW a lot Gordon, but one day I logged on and looked at the monitor and was like.. wtf am I doing?

I'm paying $12 a month to play with my little cartoon characters and do the same thing from level 1-70. And a lot of people that play the game are just fucking ridiculous, it's like an mmorpg full of elementary school kids, look at the Barrens Chat for example. It had its moments and playing with the forumers was cool but damn there is just nothing special about the game that makes me want to pay montly for it and ruin my social life.

I'd rather be intoxicated in public trying to pick up whores than waste hours upon hours running errands for lazy NPC's. At least in Oblivion you can kill them.

kob
CyberDemon
Consoles: PS3 - PC

Post by kob » Mon Jul 23, 2007 19:46

youdiedtooeasily wrote:Yeah I used to play WoW a lot Gordon, but one day I logged on and looked at the monitor and was like.. wtf am I doing?

I'm paying $12 a month
My biggest problem with people who think WoW is a waste. All entertainment is a waste. Playing Oblivion... is a waste. Playing any FPS... is a waste. That's not the point of entertainment. It entertains you and if paying $15 a month to entertain yourself thoroughly, then there's nothing wrong with it. Buying all those fancy games for the PC and playing Xbox Live all costs money too, you know.

and no we dont

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Mon Jul 23, 2007 20:31

Yeah you have a point, I guess. I say it's a waste becasue you don't get anything out of it. Theres no last boss or climatic ending, its just a huge childs chatroom with a character. Then again I forgot how much money I made after selling some of my toons. :lol: So the investment of WoW, BC, and all the montly fees was sort of worth it in profit.

WoW is just so demanding, basically your character is only good for how much time you put into it to get equipment. A casual gamer can will never compete against these fanatcis that get to 60 in 2 weeks n shit. And eBayers and gold selling ruins the game as well. And it sickens me when people in my guild were up for 48 hours+ straight just playing so they could get to the end-game. Thats more than entertainment, thats just sad.

Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Post by Cowardly » Mon Jul 23, 2007 22:14

youdiedtooeasily wrote:Yeah I used to play WoW a lot Gordon, but one day I logged on and looked at the monitor and was like.. wtf am I doing?

I'm paying $12 a month to play with my little cartoon characters and do the same thing from level 1-70. And a lot of people that play the game are just fucking ridiculous, it's like an mmorpg full of elementary school kids, look at the Barrens Chat for example. It had its moments and playing with the forumers was cool but damn there is just nothing special about the game that makes me want to pay montly for it and ruin my social life.

I'd rather be intoxicated in public trying to pick up whores than waste hours upon hours running errands for lazy NPC's. At least in Oblivion you can kill them.
QFFT, i was like that, but i realised this before the month ended. But i still have the Fukken games xD

either way: We do not need a WoW section, just as we dont need a "graphics" section or WII section.

samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Fri Aug 24, 2007 07:32

WoW has end bosses and shit, but unlike most games once u do the end boss u have more thigns to do.

and theres a new end boss per xpac, (Or 2 end bosses in orignal WoW, Kel Thuzad and Nef)
BC there is Illidan
Neew Xpac there is the Lich King Arthas
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

Zim The Great
Mancubus

Post by Zim The Great » Fri Aug 24, 2007 09:26

Well I'm glad your crazy ass brought this thread back from the dead. There should be a WoW forum, Lots of people play wow, lots of forum members paly wow. It would be a better forum then the gay PS3 one.
My WoW Guys

OBrocks
Spider Mastermind

Post by OBrocks » Fri Aug 24, 2007 13:13

samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:WoW has end bosses and shit, but unlike most games once u do the end boss u have more thigns to do.

and theres a new end boss per xpac, (Or 2 end bosses in orignal WoW, Kel Thuzad and Nef)
BC there is Illidan
Neew Xpac there is the Lich King Arthas
SAMUEL, KING OF RESURRECTIONS
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Post by Cowardly » Fri Aug 24, 2007 16:14

instead of a WoW forum, im going to insert my common sence and suggest we turn the Starcraft thread into a "Blizzard" thread.

Arcus Arcanus
Pain Elemental
Location: Forever reborn in blood and fire from the waters of Oblivion for Lord Dagon

Post by Arcus Arcanus » Fri Aug 24, 2007 17:09

Chill wrote:instead of a WoW forum, im going to insert my common sence and suggest we turn the Starcraft thread into a "Blizzard" thread.
*cough* forum *cough*

But I agree, a Blizzard forum would cover Starcraft, Starcraft 2, Warcraft 3, and WoW.
c("c) Kirby say: Life is a garden; dig it
/(>v)> Meta Knight say: Life is not a garden; so stop being such a hoe

OBrocks
Spider Mastermind

Post by OBrocks » Fri Aug 24, 2007 19:56

But we don't have a Blizzard Portal, or a WoW Portal. We just have a Starcraft one.
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.