The Gordon Frohman Appeal

'Improve' the 'community'!
Locked
User avatar
Jet Andre
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4826
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 18:25
Location: Hong Kong Exchange

The Gordon Frohman Appeal

Post by Jet Andre » Wed Oct 31, 2007 22:48

Since Frohman has been banned from PF, he has nowhere to go, nowhere to sleep and no food. For just £3 a week you could help a poor tortured soul like Gordon Frohman survive the lonley world of today.

OR YOU COULD JUST UNBAN HIM!

Seriosuly, he has come to me, in tears, saying how his life is going downhill and that his cat just died and well you just set him off like a firework. So please stop another an hero and unban the poor lad.

Pwetty Pwease? ({)(})
Image

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12806
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: The Gordon Frohman Appeal

Post by kob » Wed Oct 31, 2007 22:49

lol

yeah thats fucking stupid

everyone gives that life sucks atm nothing to do crap etc etc

even i did it

User avatar
Jet Andre
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4826
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 18:25
Location: Hong Kong Exchange

Re: The Gordon Frohman Appeal

Post by Jet Andre » Wed Oct 31, 2007 22:55

You guys gave VoN another chance...
Image

User avatar
iamthelordhitman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10377
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 03:58
Location: im probably somewher that u arent, but u think im there, but ur not sure

Re: The Gordon Frohman Appeal

Post by iamthelordhitman » Wed Oct 31, 2007 22:59

really?

i nvr gave him another chance

this might be because i nvr took away his normal chance, meaning that i nvr wanted him gone.
Image

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12806
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: The Gordon Frohman Appeal

Post by kob » Wed Oct 31, 2007 23:01

but the difference is that VoN isn't constantly flaming everyone. his situation wasn't as bad as gordon's is.

Gordon holds all these grudges and all this crap like "IM STRONGER SO I MUST BE BETTER" and all this garbage about who has the best nationality is just fucking stupid

i don't care if he comes back or not, i'm sick of reading FAGGOT BRITS or FUCK YOU 14-YEAR-OLD (because you know 15-year-olds are much better than any 14-year-old... hell there are 10-year-olds that own the living shit out of people way older than them) anyway so if he comes back great if not too bad.

User avatar
Jet Andre
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4826
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 18:25
Location: Hong Kong Exchange

Re: The Gordon Frohman Appeal

Post by Jet Andre » Wed Oct 31, 2007 23:35

Can we get him a leash?
Image

User avatar
Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8405
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 22:39
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC
Location: DANCE MASTAH!
Contact:

Re: The Gordon Frohman Appeal

Post by Saladin » Wed Oct 31, 2007 23:55

He was on one.

I see no reason to bring him back.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

User avatar
Jet Andre
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4826
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 18:25
Location: Hong Kong Exchange

Re: The Gordon Frohman Appeal

Post by Jet Andre » Thu Nov 01, 2007 00:06

I'M RUNNING OUT OF LIES!

We never perma ban people..

How about this, you leave him banned for a few more day to scare him, then bring him back on his LAST warning. Then you can ban him even if he breaths?
Image

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12806
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: The Gordon Frohman Appeal

Post by kob » Thu Nov 01, 2007 00:14

i think, if any unbannage, a 1 week ban now and then when he comes back, a month of probation and if he even crosses the line once

EVEN
ONCE

b&

User avatar
Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8405
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 22:39
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC
Location: DANCE MASTAH!
Contact:

Re: The Gordon Frohman Appeal

Post by Saladin » Thu Nov 01, 2007 00:31

I'll consider it.

Don't get your hopes up though. Honestly, even if he didn't flame people he really has no purpose here.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

User avatar
itsmedan
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3618
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 07:59

Re: The Gordon Frohman Appeal

Post by itsmedan » Thu Nov 01, 2007 00:34

KnightofBane wrote:i think, if any unbannage, a 1 week ban now and then when he comes back, a month of probation and if he even crosses the line once

EVEN
ONCE

b&


gordon has his chance with probation... did you not notice that every chance he got, he flamed? even after me and him had a truce... he still flamed. Him being permabanned, just goes to show that the admins and mod team are paying attention. i mean maybe you guys dont care, but then again you are saying gordon shouldnt be banned, so maybe you care more than you think
Put the gun
In my mouth
Close your eyes
Blow my fucking brains out
Pretty patterns
On the floor

User avatar
iamthelordhitman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10377
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 03:58
Location: im probably somewher that u arent, but u think im there, but ur not sure

Re: The Gordon Frohman Appeal

Post by iamthelordhitman » Thu Nov 01, 2007 00:41

Jet Andre wrote:I'M RUNNING OUT OF LIES!

We never perma ban people..

How about this, you leave him banned for a few more day to scare him, then bring him back on his LAST warning. Then you can ban him even if he breaths?
how many last warnings are we supposed to give everyone? :huh:
Image

User avatar
itsmedan
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3618
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 07:59

Re: The Gordon Frohman Appeal

Post by itsmedan » Thu Nov 01, 2007 00:43

iamthelordhitman wrote:
Jet Andre wrote:I'M RUNNING OUT OF LIES!

We never perma ban people..

How about this, you leave him banned for a few more day to scare him, then bring him back on his LAST warning. Then you can ban him even if he breaths?
how many last warnings are we supposed to give everyone? :huh:


STFU!!! Last warning hitman.
Put the gun
In my mouth
Close your eyes
Blow my fucking brains out
Pretty patterns
On the floor

User avatar
iamthelordhitman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10377
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 03:58
Location: im probably somewher that u arent, but u think im there, but ur not sure

Re: The Gordon Frohman Appeal

Post by iamthelordhitman » Thu Nov 01, 2007 00:46

RuNNinG_penGuiN wrote:
iamthelordhitman wrote:
Jet Andre wrote:I'M RUNNING OUT OF LIES!

We never perma ban people..

How about this, you leave him banned for a few more day to scare him, then bring him back on his LAST warning. Then you can ban him even if he breaths?
how many last warnings are we supposed to give everyone? :huh:


STFU!!! Last warning hitman.
i havent even been warned yet tyvm.
cuz
I AM
A
GUD BOI


anyways:
back to the frohman scandal
Image

User avatar
itsmedan
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3618
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 07:59

Re: The Gordon Frohman Appeal

Post by itsmedan » Thu Nov 01, 2007 00:50

iamthelordhitman wrote:
RuNNinG_penGuiN wrote:


STFU!!! Last warning hitman.
i havent even been warned yet tyvm.
cuz
I AM
A
GUD BOI


anyways:
back to the frohman scandal


hitman, im serious... this is your last warning
Put the gun
In my mouth
Close your eyes
Blow my fucking brains out
Pretty patterns
On the floor

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests