Probation for VoN

'Improve' the 'community'!
User avatar
Ransom
CyberDemon
Posts: 10621
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2002 03:13
Location: He'll never tell you now. Never.

Probation for VoN

Post by Ransom » Sat Sep 27, 2008 19:14

VoN's asked for a vote to let him back on the island. Under a(nother) probation. The terms are pretty simple - one warning and he's banned again with an extension on his current ban period. If he behaves, when that ban time expires (currently sitting at Nov 11) the probation will be lifted and he'll have normal member rights.

Senator VoN addresses the PF public:
Right, so, it's two months later.

I know there are going to be people who tell me to fuck off regardless of what I say, but that's fine.

To be frank, I don't plan on posting any more trojans (lol). Nor do I plan on posting any spartans or athenians. Nor macedonians for that matter.

At any rate, yeah. I plan on doing a lot of writing, and making a lot of music. I don't play games as much any more, but hey. Who cares. This hasn't been a game-specific forum in ages. The point is I'll be contributing. What's wrong with another regular, mm?

So yeah. A vote for VoN is a vote for win.
Vote with a post, and give a reason. This won't be a number poll because those can be botched by people voting with alts.

I'll abstain for the sake of neutrality. Because this is totally serious guys

User avatar
Aliens
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 01:20
Location: No, just a robot

Re: Probation for VoN

Post by Aliens » Sat Sep 27, 2008 19:33

I'm alright with him coming back as long as his probation is tight. I mean fucking tight, too. No flaming, spamming, any annoying bullshit.
I do think it would be nice to have someone else constructively contributing to the board though, especially the writing section.

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12810
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: Probation for VoN

Post by kob » Sat Sep 27, 2008 19:34

i vote yes

if he does not do anything obnoxious like he did in the past and sticks to his "music and writing" stuff, or just contributing then i say what the hell. no reason NOT to

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: Probation for VoN

Post by OBrocks » Sat Sep 27, 2008 19:47

Voting yes. Especially because the spartans and athenians comment made me lol

And if does post trojans again, which I doubt he will, I think he should be permabanned.
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10127
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 19:35
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.
Location: Jive, Turkey

Re: Probation for VoN

Post by Gordon Frohman » Sat Sep 27, 2008 21:46

Sure, if he's not annoying or does dumb shit.
Image
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...






Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

User avatar
mongoose_01
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3784
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 18:55
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Probation for VoN

Post by mongoose_01 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 22:04

yes

if I said anything else I'd basically just be repeating everybody else
Image
Image
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: Probation for VoN

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Sat Sep 27, 2008 23:21

Yes
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9463
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Probation for VoN

Post by Mr. Smith » Sat Sep 27, 2008 23:36

No, he made another account, he should have his ban extended. FictionFlash was his other account. He violated the rules of his ban. Another month or two should be added to his ban. Let him come back on x-mas day or something.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: Probation for VoN

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Sun Sep 28, 2008 00:06

Sadly, I think that he will come back, follow the rules set for him perfectly for one or two weeks, but then wont be able to help himself no longer and go agro at someone for no apparent reason and start a huge flame war.

I dont think people can change just like that.
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9463
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Probation for VoN

Post by Mr. Smith » Sun Sep 28, 2008 00:51

samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:Sadly, I think that he will come back, follow the rules set for him perfectly for one or two weeks, but then wont be able to help himself no longer and go agro at someone for no apparent reason and start a huge flame war.

I dont think people can change just like that.
Yah, I've tried to change and I'm still a fucking asshole.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: Probation for VoN

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Sun Sep 28, 2008 01:30

Mr. Smith wrote:
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:Sadly, I think that he will come back, follow the rules set for him perfectly for one or two weeks, but then wont be able to help himself no longer and go agro at someone for no apparent reason and start a huge flame war.

I dont think people can change just like that.
Yah, I've tried to change and I'm still a fucking asshole.
Oh god i lol'd for some reason
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatar
burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 18:56
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
Contact:

Re: Probation for VoN

Post by burnfire88 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 03:09

No, just make him finish out, I mean no one else really gets special exceptions to the rules, so why should he?
Image
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

User avatar
Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10127
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 19:35
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.
Location: Jive, Turkey

Re: Probation for VoN

Post by Gordon Frohman » Sun Sep 28, 2008 03:18

burnfire88 wrote:No, just make him finish out, I mean no one else really gets special exceptions to the rules, so why should he?
This is also a good point.
Image
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...






Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12810
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: Probation for VoN

Post by kob » Sun Sep 28, 2008 03:20

burnfire88 wrote:No, just make him finish out, I mean no one else really gets special exceptions to the rules, so why should he?
because its been months

nobody has been banned that long

plus nobody has asked for their ban to be lifted. you know why?

because nobody has been banned this long

he is in every position to ask for a parole

User avatar
burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 18:56
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
Contact:

Re: Probation for VoN

Post by burnfire88 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 03:22

KnightofBane wrote:
burnfire88 wrote:No, just make him finish out, I mean no one else really gets special exceptions to the rules, so why should he?
because its been months

nobody has been banned that long

plus nobody has asked for their ban to be lifted. you know why?

because nobody has been banned this long

he is in every position to ask for a parole
And its my position where I can say no since that was the question. :rolleyes:
Image
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests