Hey Ransom

'Improve' the 'community'!
Post Reply
User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9453
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Hey Ransom

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Aug 26, 2013 08:29

Why don't you click on member list, filter newest members first. Look at their www ban the kitchen supply fucks. I've told KoB this shit so many times but he isn't good at his job. Get rid of him, bring back Sally.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
Scythe
Arch-Vile
Posts: 2989
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 22:36
Consoles: PC, Wii U, New 3DS, 3DS, DS, GBA, GBC, Wii, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, PS1
Location: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Re: Hey Ransom

Post by Scythe » Mon Aug 26, 2013 13:24

they are legitimate members of society smith
give them a chance
<33
Ransom wrote:
Mr.Smith wrote:Apple faggot machine.
I imagine this as a little robot that wanders around and collects bundles of sticks and dumps them at your feet
only white, and stylish, and incompatible with most sticks
KnightofBane wrote:i did not touch it other than to put it in my mouth
click this if you're new

User avatar
Aliens
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 01:20
Location: No, just a robot

Re: Hey Ransom

Post by Aliens » Mon Aug 26, 2013 15:54

those posts rarely actually make it through

User avatar
Aliens
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 01:20
Location: No, just a robot

Re: Hey Ransom

Post by Aliens » Mon Aug 26, 2013 15:57

And those people still show up on the new member list even if they're banned.

User avatar
Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10123
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 19:35
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.
Location: Jive, Turkey

Re: Hey Ransom

Post by Gordon Frohman » Mon Aug 26, 2013 19:14

I agree, bring Sally back as mod. Why Chill was ever made mod is fucking beyond anything I can comprehend.
Image
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...






Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

User avatar
Aliens
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 01:20
Location: No, just a robot

Re: Hey Ransom

Post by Aliens » Mon Aug 26, 2013 19:31

chill isn't mod anymore gordon


and i liked chill

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9453
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Hey Ransom

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Aug 26, 2013 20:14

Chill is dead, so shed your tears, but not too many because anyone who did that much E deserved to have died.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
Ransom
CyberDemon
Posts: 10621
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2002 03:13
Location: He'll never tell you now. Never.

Re: Hey Ransom

Post by Ransom » Tue Aug 27, 2013 04:56

Gordon Frohman wrote:I agree, bring Sally back as mod. Why Chill was ever made mod is fucking beyond anything I can comprehend.
I don't know what you mean. Chill was an active and responsible mod before he vanished.

Saladin's a co-admin! He just doesn't have the name colour yet because of a permissions thing Paul will fix when he gets a moment.

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9453
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Hey Ransom

Post by Mr. Smith » Tue Aug 27, 2013 06:48

Ransom wrote:
Gordon Frohman wrote:I agree, bring Sally back as mod. Why Chill was ever made mod is fucking beyond anything I can comprehend.
I don't know what you mean. Chill was an active and responsible mod before he vanished.

Saladin's a co-admin! He just doesn't have the name colour yet because of a permissions thing Paul will fix when he gets a moment.
Chill died from an overdose earlier this year. His friend Marcus told me.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest