Ransom

'Improve' the 'community'!
Post Reply
User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9453
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Ransom

Post by Mr. Smith » Sun Dec 22, 2013 17:57

Why don't you want these forums and portal sites to grow? We need new blood in here, we need new gaming portals. This forums is infested with nerds that each have their own niche when it comes to certain games. Would it be so bad if we had new people?
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4229
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 16:45
Consoles: PC, PS3
Location: Glendale, AZ
Contact:

Re: Ransom

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Mon Dec 23, 2013 00:18

haha, oh Smith.

although, it would be hilarious to see pee eff ads on youtube. I don't even know how we'd advertise the site considering half of us have severe psychological issues.

:lol:

User avatar
Quack
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4930
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 03:59
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.
Location: canada

Re: Ransom

Post by Quack » Mon Dec 23, 2013 00:31

Everybody record 3 seconds of themselves and we mash it together
Image

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9453
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Ransom

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Dec 23, 2013 00:50

Ducks wrote:Everybody record 3 seconds of themselves and we mash it together
I'll get the swiffer!
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9453
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Ransom

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Dec 23, 2013 00:51

youdiedtooeasily wrote:haha, oh Smith.

although, it would be hilarious to see pee eff ads on youtube. I don't even know how we'd advertise the site considering half of us have severe psychological issues.

:lol:
I bet the normal ones like Salad are the most fucked up.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
Lord Rameon
Lost Soul
Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 03:51
Consoles: Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Wii

Re: Ransom

Post by Lord Rameon » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:53

I think it is time for someone to post that gif of portal forums' members

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests