guitar players?

General discussion.
User avatar
Spineless-mush
Arachnotron
Posts: 1992
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 01:44
Location: Quake III Arena floor...
Contact:

Re: guitar players?

Post by Spineless-mush » Fri Jan 04, 2008 00:15

KnightofBane wrote:yeah I love instrumental music, i'm looking for more

LTE is epic but I need more metal instrumental bands, or songs if you will
If you like LTE, you might want to give John Petrucci's solo CD a go. It's called "Suspended Animation."
--Mush 8)
Vote Mush for President

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12806
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: guitar players?

Post by kob » Fri Jan 04, 2008 00:17

hey Spineless you should totally do a cover of Embody the Invisible

that would be awesome

User avatar
Spineless-mush
Arachnotron
Posts: 1992
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 01:44
Location: Quake III Arena floor...
Contact:

Re: guitar players?

Post by Spineless-mush » Fri Jan 04, 2008 00:29

KnightofBane wrote:hey Spineless you should totally do a cover of Embody the Invisible

that would be awesome
Doesn't sound too hard to play.
--Mush 8)
Vote Mush for President

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12806
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: guitar players?

Post by kob » Fri Jan 04, 2008 00:33

THEN YOU MUST DO IT

User avatar
Aliens
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 01:20
Location: No, just a robot

Re: guitar players?

Post by Aliens » Fri Jan 04, 2008 01:03

samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:
Jagermonsta wrote:Yeah I play that there guitar...

Heavy shit though, Whitechapel, Cannibal Corpse, Job For a Cowboy, Decapitated, Suffocation, and Anata.
only two good bands out of all of them =S

also, Disturbed have a lot of Guitar in their songs
So do DragonForce..but they suck

You just lost all privileges of posting in music related threads.

User avatar
Spineless-mush
Arachnotron
Posts: 1992
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 01:44
Location: Quake III Arena floor...
Contact:

Re: guitar players?

Post by Spineless-mush » Fri Jan 04, 2008 01:05

KnightofBane wrote:THEN YOU MUST DO IT
I might be willing to entertain the possibility, assuming I can find a good backing track for it.
--Mush 8)
Vote Mush for President

User avatar
Ghost
Zombie Monkey
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 16:04

Re: guitar players?

Post by Ghost » Fri Jan 04, 2008 01:22

I used to but now Im into the steel drum/pan
Image

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12806
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: guitar players?

Post by kob » Fri Jan 04, 2008 01:47

Spineless-mush wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:THEN YOU MUST DO IT
I might be willing to entertain the possibility, assuming I can find a good backing track for it.
you could do Meshuggah too, preferrably Sane :D

User avatar
Jagermonsta
Arachnotron
Posts: 1883
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 18:40

Re: guitar players?

Post by Jagermonsta » Fri Jan 04, 2008 04:32

KnightofBane wrote:
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote: also, Disturbed have a lot of Guitar in their songs
hahaha what

Spineless do you like Pelican?
ILOVEYOU
Check out Canvas Solaris...Please
Stampede wrote:I shoved a hammer up my ass after hitting my dick with it.
burnfire88 wrote:
Jazz wrote:take me brunfier
Imma take you to the moon, brb.
Jazz wrote:Saladin, i believe the correct word us sophisticated forum goers use is "breasts"

User avatar
Jagermonsta
Arachnotron
Posts: 1883
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 18:40

Re: guitar players?

Post by Jagermonsta » Fri Jan 04, 2008 04:33

Stabbeh wrote:
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:
Jagermonsta wrote:Yeah I play that there guitar...

Heavy shit though, Whitechapel, Cannibal Corpse, Job For a Cowboy, Decapitated, Suffocation, and Anata.
only two good bands out of all of them =S

also, Disturbed have a lot of Guitar in their songs
So do DragonForce..but they suck

You just lost all privileges of posting in music related threads.
Yeah, Sam, you probably haven't heard Anata and Whitechapel...Whitechapel is basically a heavier and hardcore version of Cannibal Corpse, and they aren't as goofy sounding.
Stampede wrote:I shoved a hammer up my ass after hitting my dick with it.
burnfire88 wrote:
Jazz wrote:take me brunfier
Imma take you to the moon, brb.
Jazz wrote:Saladin, i believe the correct word us sophisticated forum goers use is "breasts"

User avatar
burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 18:56
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
Contact:

Re: guitar players?

Post by burnfire88 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 04:36

I honestly don't like JFAC.
WUR BREE BREE BREE BREE BREE BREE
Image
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

User avatar
Jagermonsta
Arachnotron
Posts: 1883
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 18:40

Re: guitar players?

Post by Jagermonsta » Fri Jan 04, 2008 05:05

burnfire88 wrote:I honestly don't like JFAC.
WUR BREE BREE BREE BREE BREE BREE
I don't like their new shit.
Stampede wrote:I shoved a hammer up my ass after hitting my dick with it.
burnfire88 wrote:
Jazz wrote:take me brunfier
Imma take you to the moon, brb.
Jazz wrote:Saladin, i believe the correct word us sophisticated forum goers use is "breasts"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests