Bob McCullough

General discussion.
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Bob McCullough

Post by Mr. Smith » Wed Nov 26, 2014 18:57

Thoughts on how he handled the grand jury?
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.

Re: Bob McCullough

Post by Gordon Frohman » Thu Nov 27, 2014 03:36

I'm so fucking sick of hearing about this shit. I live 30 minutes away from Ferguson and my Facebook feed was INSANE Monday night, with racists on both sides spewing their drivel.

Sucked to see some of my black 'friends' tell me how they really feel about us white people.

I just wished he would've gotten to the FUCKING POINT. I mean, damn. Bob, I was trying to play some fucking Destiny, not wait for your dumb ass to give us what we wanted to hear.

Seriously, though, I can't wait til this blows over. I have enough to worry about on my drive to St. Louis and the fact that the protesting could spill over not just to where I live, but where my mom works. One of the potential 'targets' is right across the street from where she works.

Further, if some vigilante wanted to kill a lot of kids, they could EASILY do it at my school. I have to worry about getting shot almost every fucking day.

I HATE, with a burning passion, this state of Illinois and St. Louis. Can't wait to move to North Dakota.

That's all I have to say. Fuck this whole situation.
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...

Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Post by Saladin » Thu Nov 27, 2014 17:21

It's pretty clear they never had any intent to prosecute.

It's basically a fact at this point. No grand jury hearing is ever required to let the defense speak, let alone the accused for several hours while he engages in blatant racist fantasy. He had to allow that, and why the fuck would you do that if you intended for it to go to trial.

It was all but an explicit fuck you to the community. And, let's face it, it doesn't exactly come as a surprise.

Out of tens of thousands of cases every year, you could count on your hands how often they don't go to trial. Except, of course, when cops are involved.

The feds are going to have to step in, but even then, these issues, both race and police abuse, have been problems for decades. I hope this will finally be the catalyst for real change, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it just keeps happening.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Fri Nov 28, 2014 00:06

What did you think of his "speech" where he blamed the news and social media and then talked about all the witnesses who lied?

@Frohman, please try and get attacked, be sure to mention the forums if you survive so we can get more traffic to this site. Thank you.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

itsmedan
Baron of Hell

Post by itsmedan » Sat Nov 29, 2014 04:57

Saladin wrote:It's pretty clear they never had any intent to prosecute.

It's basically a fact at this point. No grand jury hearing is ever required to let the defense speak, let alone the accused for several hours while he engages in blatant racist fantasy. He had to allow that, and why the fuck would you do that if you intended for it to go to trial.

It was all but an explicit fuck you to the community. And, let's face it, it doesn't exactly come as a surprise.

Out of tens of thousands of cases every year, you could count on your hands how often they don't go to trial. Except, of course, when cops are involved.

The feds are going to have to step in, but even then, these issues, both race and police abuse, have been problems for decades. I hope this will finally be the catalyst for real change, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it just keeps happening.

Prosecute for what exactly? Why even let something go to trial that is going to end in the same way? To drag out the family's pain even further? What most people don't understand is that in order for an officer to be charged with any sort of crime in a situation similar to this, there has to be overwhelming evidence that it wasn't in defence. Any real physical evidence lines up with how the officer describe the situation. And for Michael Brown? Conflicting eye witness reports? All this, in my opinion, ended in the way that it should have.

Loss of life is definitely tragic, but lets not play it off as if Michael Brown was a saint. It is definitely easy to try and blame race, but I think that it is highly unlikely that it was racially motivated. I feel like the being in a situation that is life threatening was more of a valid reason.

My two cents on the situation.. What do I know though, I am white after all.
Put the gun
In my mouth
Close your eyes
Blow my fucking brains out
Pretty patterns
On the floor

kob
CyberDemon
Consoles: PS3 - PC

Post by kob » Sat Nov 29, 2014 05:43

Michael Brown didn't have to be a saint to not be murdered. this issue is way more about excessive force than it is racial profiling (for me anyway). taser, nightstick, hell just tackling the kid and putting him in custody. innocent he was not, but he didn't deserve to be killed.

itsmedan
Baron of Hell

Post by itsmedan » Sat Nov 29, 2014 05:58

Go out and try to tackle someone who sits at 300 lbs.. Unless you yourself are almost equal in weight or size.. its not happening. I 100% agree with you KoB, he did not deserve to die. The part about him being a saint really had more to do with the fact that people don't think he had any wrong intentions reaching inside the officers car grabbing his gun. What if the man had succeeded in taking the officer's gun? Then what? From what I've been told, officers first priority is the safety of the citizens, and a man who forcibly took a fire arm, kinda poses a threat.
Put the gun
In my mouth
Close your eyes
Blow my fucking brains out
Pretty patterns
On the floor

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Sat Nov 29, 2014 06:05

fair enough about tackling, but a debilitating shot would have been fine. 6 shots to the chest is kind of ridiculous. i mean yeah if he took his gun it's a different story, but he didn't and i can't think of a single reason why Wilson should have shot the dude dead after the altercation in the vehicle. i don't condemn the use of his gun, but the extent of which he used his gun.

Stampede
Lost Soul

Post by Stampede » Sat Nov 29, 2014 06:20

dindu nuffin
KnightofBane wrote:no smith I do not own a shamwow
hehe

Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Post by Saladin » Mon Dec 01, 2014 05:58

itsmedan wrote:Go out and try to tackle someone who sits at 300 lbs.. Unless you yourself are almost equal in weight or size.. its not happening. I 100% agree with you KoB, he did not deserve to die. The part about him being a saint really had more to do with the fact that people don't think he had any wrong intentions reaching inside the officers car grabbing his gun. What if the man had succeeded in taking the officer's gun? Then what? From what I've been told, officers first priority is the safety of the citizens, and a man who forcibly took a fire arm, kinda poses a threat.
Why is the natural assumption here that the cop is in danger? Fuck the cop. He's a liar, provably. As is the entire department, who knowingly not only impeded this investigation, but deliberately shut it down at every step of the process, and purposefully announced the decision at night to encourage riots.

If you look at the stats, it's people that are in danger from fucking insane cops. Cops are rarely actually in danger. Which isn't surprising because they avoid it like the fucking plague, seeing as how they have zero legal obligation to protect anyone.

I mean, there's no comparison. Cops very rarely die or get injured, they're not even in the top ten most dangerous jobs in the country, depending on how you count. And they're not even the most dangerous emergency services job, EMT's die or are injured far more often. And it wouldn't surprise me if firefighters were number 2.

Now, how many people do cops kill every year? We literally don't know because they don't even bother to keep fucking track, but the most accurate estimates have it at around 1,000 people every year. A thousand fucking people. And we're not even talking abuse, beatings, injuries, criminal activity under the auspice of authority, etc., just straight fucking killings.

How many cops die? Around a hundred, and about a quarter of those are because of car accidents.

But even we just grant them every death as being a citizen's fault, we're talking a ten to one ratio of cop killings to cops being killed.

It's fucking nuts.

Do you how many police killings there are in the UK every year? You could count them on one hand. Europe as a whole? Less than fifty, easily.

And do you know why? Because every time someone is killed by a cop, there is a rigorous examination of whether lethal force was necessary, and cops are fired or prosecuted if it was deemed to be anything but their last resort.

In the United States? It doesn't even go to trial. The default assumption is that murder is always justified unless proven otherwise.

And, unsurprisingly, our police are trigger happy little shits as a result of that, and the job attracts some of the worst people around.

Now, with these stats in mind, what's honestly more likely, that this cop was under attack from some black kid, or that the guy got mouthed off to and got trigger happy with an uncooperative person?

Because there's literally a new story every day about that happening. I just read one today about a cop shooting at a parent trying to get an inhaler for their child who was having an asthma attack, or shooting a little kid playing with an bb gun, or sending a SWAT team after someone buying an airsoft rifle at Wal-Mart.

I've never read a story about a random teenager beating a cop to death with his bare hands, or even doing any serious damage. And it ain't for lack of reporting, it's because it doesn't fucking happen.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Tue Dec 02, 2014 17:23

Honestly I see it as us who are in danger. How the hell are we suppose to defend ourselves from a cop using excessive force? We can't fight back or we'll have more charges leveled against us or end up dead. And the sheeple won't ever convict a cop. We are screwed.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Tue Dec 02, 2014 17:25

Cop not in danger, watch the end where they are talking about what other charges they can tack on.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Tue Dec 02, 2014 17:29

The police department in my city is filled with good officers. Just look at the case of Officer Shaun Diamond. The swat team could have shot and killed the guy who killed the officer, but they didn't. You aren't gonna see good policing like that anywhere else.

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Wed Dec 03, 2014 22:58

Syringe
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: OHHHHHHHHHH

Post by Syringe » Wed Dec 03, 2014 23:39

events like these are just symptoms of the growing big brother state- the united states exist in a world where the government and the services provided by it are separate entities from the public, despite making use of public labour

y'all boiled frog americans are only just now starting to see the problem when every other country has been telling you how insane you are for years and years