The Dreams Thread

General discussion.
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

The Dreams Thread

Post by Mr. Smith » Tue Jan 13, 2015 16:25

Post all your dreams here.

So I had a dream that Vinny was dressed as a Taco Bell taco and he was rapping while he was crucifying the rapper Drake on a cross. Then he turns to me and starts talking about Jehovah.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Ransom
CyberDemon

Re: The Dreams Thread

Post by Ransom » Tue Jan 13, 2015 17:25

i was doing some shopping with a mate the other day and ran across a former friend whose company i despise - i avoided them and nothing interesting happened

a couple of days later i recalled the moment, then a few minutes after that did a mental double-take as i realised the place i'd been shopping in did not exist, no such event could have taken place, and that the entire thing was a dream

i had a dream that was so mundane my brain almost accepted it as a legit memory

Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Post by Saladin » Tue Jan 13, 2015 18:00

Shit son, you gotta spice up your dream life.

I haven't dreamt in a little while, they seem to occur in half-month cycles of intensity and then non-existence. Or at least my ability to remember them does.

The last memorable one I had I was having some kind of weird, family dispute while on vacation in a cabin somewhere. About halfway through, I somehow realized I was dreaming, and I was like "well fuck this noise, if I'm dreaming, I can just fly away right?" So I did, and I flew over forests and valleys and deserts until I reached a city that looked kind of like San Francisco. At that point, the strain of being able to partially control my dream basically woke me up.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Post by Mr. Smith » Tue Jan 13, 2015 22:28

Saladin wrote:Shit son, you gotta spice up your dream life.

I haven't dreamt in a little while, they seem to occur in half-month cycles of intensity and then non-existence. Or at least my ability to remember them does.

The last memorable one I had I was having some kind of weird, family dispute while on vacation in a cabin somewhere. About halfway through, I somehow realized I was dreaming, and I was like "well fuck this noise, if I'm dreaming, I can just fly away right?" So I did, and I flew over forests and valleys and deserts until I reached a city that looked kind of like San Francisco. I summoned a bunch of gay hairless men in thongs and they ran a train on me.
Fixed.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Post by Saladin » Tue Jan 13, 2015 23:02

No, I had that dream last Thursday.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

Syringe
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: OHHHHHHHHHH

Post by Syringe » Tue Jan 13, 2015 23:54

Mr. Smith wrote:tell me what you know about dreams, dreams
tell me what you know about night terrors
nothing

Ransom
CyberDemon

Post by Ransom » Wed Jan 14, 2015 02:46

i like my dreams how i like my women, eerie and existentially confusing

for contrast in an earlier dream i infiltrated a trapped mansion and got into an apocalyptic groundhog-day sword duel with andrew ryan

i sporadically keep a dream journal and the shit in there runs the full gamut from informative of my psychological state to completely baffling - reading it is a very surreal experience because 90% of it gets completely forgotten after i write it down in a bleary half-conscious state

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Wed Jan 14, 2015 03:14

Ransom wrote:
i sporadically keep a dream journal and the shit in there runs the full gamut from informative of my psychological state to completely baffling - reading it is a very surreal experience because 90% of it gets completely forgotten after i write it down in a bleary half-conscious state
i need to fucking do this

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Wed Jan 14, 2015 03:19

most of my dreams are me working a job that is a strange combination of the jobs I've had (McDs, city hall, print shop). Every now and then during periods where I'm working on creative projects at school I'll have really vivid dreams about stuff that has no connection to my life