now accepting requests to make free new PF avatars and sigs

General discussion.
youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Consoles: PC, PS3

Re: now accepting requests to make free new PF avatars and s

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Sun Oct 30, 2016 20:46

hahaha these are great. can i habe de avi plz?

Name (REQUIRED FIELD): youdied
Do you want an avatar (REQUIRED FIELD): I want it just as bad as I want to touch Margot Robbie's butthole
Do you want a signature (REQUIRED FIELD): nope
Colours wanted (optional): red, purple and blue neon
Themes wanted (optional): violence
Vague descriptive imagery words (REQUIRED FIELD): idk, I'll let you get creative with that one

thank you for your valuable service.

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Mon Oct 31, 2016 01:30

youdiedtooeasily wrote:hahaha these are great. can i habe de avi plz?

Name (REQUIRED FIELD): youdied
Do you want an avatar (REQUIRED FIELD): I want it just as bad as I want to touch Margot Robbie's butthole
Do you want a signature (REQUIRED FIELD): nope
Colours wanted (optional): red, purple and blue neon
Themes wanted (optional): violence
Vague descriptive imagery words (REQUIRED FIELD): idk, I'll let you get creative with that one

thank you for your valuable service.
Attachments
ydteavatar.jpg
ydteavatar.jpg (45.4 KiB) Viewed 3013 times

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Consoles: PC, PS3

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Mon Oct 31, 2016 01:33

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that works

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Mon Oct 31, 2016 01:37

lmgao

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Oct 31, 2016 19:36

Quack wrote:no
That's being anti-gay.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Quack
Baron of Hell

Post by Quack » Mon Oct 31, 2016 22:55

Mr. Smith wrote:
That's being anti-gay.
What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in dramatic theatre, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on your ass, and I have over 300 confirmed buttfucks. I am trained in gorilla buttfucking and I’m the top cummer in the entire Canadian armed gays. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will fuck you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gays across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can fuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my penis. Not only am I extensively trained in cock sucking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Gay Corps and I will use it to its full extent to fuck your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will cum fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Post by burnfire88 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 00:09

FUCKING LOL
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Post by Mr. Smith » Wed Nov 02, 2016 16:50

Quack wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote:
That's being anti-gay.
What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in dramatic theatre, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on your ass, and I have over 300 confirmed buttfucks. I am trained in gorilla buttfucking and I’m the top cummer in the entire Canadian armed gays. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will fuck you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gays across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can fuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my penis. Not only am I extensively trained in cock sucking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Gay Corps and I will use it to its full extent to fuck your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will cum fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
10/10 will read again
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE