Hey what's up Dawg? (Generic Chat Thread)

General discussion.
burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Re: Hey what's up Dawg? (Generic Chat Thread)

Post by burnfire88 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 02:45

Yeah what Vinny Mac said, fuck to deers. I have to pay my deductible and that's it. Fucking bullshit though. They have me whipping a fucking Kia Sorento or however you spell it for a rental. It blows I hate SUVs!
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Consoles: PC, PS3

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Thu Sep 08, 2016 02:49

tell us the story please, random wildlife appearing in traffic never happens to us city folk.

burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Post by burnfire88 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 03:22

So there I am, 9pm on a Tuesday night. Megan calls me to box some shit up to bring up to our storage unit. We are moving and it's half an hour away so it'd be easier to have most stuff prepacked and closer to the apartment so ya know just doing that, plus to save gas/trips back and forth. Anyways! I got a few boxes packed up and such and I roll out. Get literally 6 minutes down the road, cruisin' in the Cruze. Windows down, just going 56 in a 55, not speeding for once which is a miracle for me, jamming to music. Both hands on the wheel, not looking at my phone, nothing. Then all of a sudden, barely see a head of a deer then WHAM! I got fucking demolished by this piece of shit animal and I start a storm of expletives. Shit you fucking cunt deer you son of a bitch god damn, etc ya feel? Anyways I pull right into where our state park is, and throw my hazards on. Call my insurance, they get me a tow, I didn't want to drive because I was worried about my back bumper coming undone; plus all the glass and shit from my headlight. But tow truck gets there, they take it away to the collision center and here we are.

When Megan took me to the Enterprise up the way we saw the deer. It was fucking demolished, at least like the front half of it. Fucking bastard I hope it suffered hahahaha. I'M PISSED BECAUSE I LOVE MY CAR IT'S MY FUCKING BABY! Gosh damn.
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Thu Sep 08, 2016 04:14

I hear ya nigga, fuck that deer. I hope it limped off near its family and died slowly in front of them for being such a cuck. what a fucking troll with weak memes. that deer deserves to suffer. rip your bumper.

honestly, why are deer so fucking dumb when it comes to cars? obscured vision or something?

when I was stationed in South Dakota, huge herds of deer used to walk into base and we'd see them outside the dorms all the time just eating the grass and chilling. but yeah, no joke, they would legit run into traffic on purpose! that's why I'm wondering if their vision is fucked!

Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Post by Saladin » Thu Sep 08, 2016 15:49

Deer are the worst, I hate them.

It's not that they don't see you, the "deer in headlights" response is a leftover evolutionary mechanism to deal with predators.

When the deer sees something that it's afraid will kill it, and doesn't feel it can outrun, they have evolved to freeze and stand perfectly still in the absolute slimmest chance that the predator didn't see it and moves on.

At least, that's how I've heard it explained. I could be wrong. They're also just panicky dumb animals who exist mainly to feed more interesting creatures.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Post by Mr. Smith » Thu Sep 08, 2016 17:09

Burn, remember the running gag I did about your car getting fucked up over and over? lol
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Fri Sep 30, 2016 00:45

mysteriously floats into the thread on a yellow dragon ball z cloud

kob
CyberDemon
Consoles: PS3 - PC

Post by kob » Fri Sep 30, 2016 01:06

QUAKC LIVES

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:00

hay gays wants uppe

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Post by Mr. Smith » Fri Sep 30, 2016 16:44

Not much, how about you?
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Quack
Baron of Hell

Post by Quack » Sat Oct 01, 2016 00:37

WELL I live in Halifax Nova Scotia, working full time at a loan-shark company and part time as a receptionist at a salon. I work a lot and when I'm not working I'm sleeping. That's basically my life

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Sat Oct 01, 2016 02:44

welcome back good sir. that's about to be my life soon, I'm about to get a second job since the one I currently have isn't offering many hours. planning on working 25 hrs at my CSR job and another 25 doing pizza delivery, on top of school -_-. just got a house and it's awesome and all but I literally dumped everything I had into it and I'm broke as fuck right now. going to have to sacrifice study times for money for a few months until I can balance myself out again.

otherwise I just work, have a few glasses of vodka, and am preparing for my expert screenwriting class starting up soon which is going to be my real test to see if this is something I should pursue for the rest of my life. it's the hardest writing course ASU has to offer and 8 of us were handpicked to be in it so I think this will be my big break or perhaps a change in my outlook of the film industry.

Quack
Baron of Hell

Post by Quack » Sat Oct 01, 2016 03:38

Wow! Good luck!! Dat feel when you're hand picked

Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Post by Saladin » Sat Oct 01, 2016 05:09

Not gonna lie dude, your shit seems pretty good. I really think you have a shot at this screenwriting thing if you stick with it.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Sat Oct 01, 2016 22:15

thanks dude, that's cool of you. I'm making this course my final all in or not on screenwriting as a passion. I have 6 screenplays sitting at near completion but I just can't seem to find that extra amount of drive to finally finish them, I keep telling myself I will but it just never happens. I always get hung up on one, get really frustrated/writers block and move on to the next, same thing happens. It goes in phases, when I get frustrated with my own work I go on a film binge and study what others do and see what works and what doesn't work from my perspective. I have a notepad when I watch stuff and takes notes during the screening.

Most people storyboard and organize the entire script beforehand but for some reason I just can't write like that. I do a basic blueprint and just imagine in my head what I would want to be on a the screen and go from there and it seems to work better. I also tend to surprise myself with what I can come up with and find it more satisfying. Storyboards just seem so boring and there is no "big surprise" for me personally. That's probably why I tend to get frustrated though since I can get on these good streaks by finishing out scenes and then hit a sudden road block. When I do a rewrite I have to start from page 1 so I can get the whole thing moving in my head again.

If I can impress my professor in this course I think that'll be the boost of confidence I need to make it my priority from here on out. I'm willing to give up a social life and vidya to make it happen but I can't be 50/50 about it, has to be 100%.