Golden Showers

General discussion.
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Golden Showers

Post by Mr. Smith » Wed Jan 11, 2017 19:12

So Trump paid hookers to piss on him. Thoughts?
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Re: Golden Showers

Post by Saladin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 22:33

That's not even a pertinent part of the story. And he supposedly paid them to piss on the bed where Obama and Michelle typically stayed, which is almost weirder.

The real story is that the man has been, at least since 2015, been operating as a Russian Intelligence asset, at first due to leverage against him, but then as open cooperation.

If any inkling is made about removing sanctions on Russia or pulling out of NATO, this administration should be assumed to be rogue.

In any case, I'm done with the idea of "give him a chance." He's a fucking traitor, and he should be in prison or worse.

This is a nonpartisan issue. We can go back to arguing once these fuckers are gone.

But Putin's buttboy cannot be president, and it's astonishing how long this was known, and yet we were still talking about Clinton's fucking emails.

James Comey got in front of Congress and, when asked about this, said "he doesn't comment on ongoing investigations." With zero irony.

He probably should be in jail too. Since he must've known this, and he still unleashed his October (non) surprise anyway.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Wed Jan 11, 2017 23:58

Wait so trump is a Russian spy?

Saladin
Spider Mastermind

Post by Saladin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 03:04

Not necessarily. More like he's been the bitch of Russian Intelligence operatives.

They had some leverage on him, so he towed their line. As his campaign grew, this changed from being under their duress to cooperating with them.

Paul Manafort, his former campaign manager, worked for Yanukovich, Ukraine's former prime minister before the revolution. And part of Trump's platform was getting out of NATO, lifting sanctions on Russia, and not condemning their acquisition of Crimea from Ukraine.

In exchange, they openly assisted his campaign, ranging from the hacking of the DNC to the planted "fake news" stories in Kremlin controlled sources like Russia Today.

None of it is verified yet but, it looks real fucking bad.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Thu Jan 12, 2017 18:17

Why don't we also talk about rapist and Putin asslicker Julian Assange too?
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Saladin
Spider Mastermind

Post by Saladin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 19:11

My understanding is that he's AWOL. I read a pretty convincing conspiracy theory that he hasn't been making any real public appearances or statements. The embassy revoked his internet access and unknown people have been running the site and Twitter without his input.

That's all BS rumors though. What's clear is, he gave up on his core mission at some point to become a Russian lackey. And he's become more than a little bit weird since he's been stuck in that embassy for so long.

kob
CyberDemon
Consoles: PS3 - PC

Post by kob » Thu Jan 12, 2017 21:50

so was his AMA faked or something? I honestly know very little about the situation with Assange - I just saw the other day he was doing some kind of AMA and everyone was asking him to verify the time & date

Saladin
Spider Mastermind

Post by Saladin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 21:59

I looked up the AMA and so much for that. I guess he's fine. Remind me not to trust Reddit users again.

He's definitely been weird recently though. I have no idea what his deal is, or why he's been so cozy with Russia.

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Thu Jan 12, 2017 22:21

haha you definitely have to take reddit with a grain of salt sometimes. you can get wildly different perspectives and "facts" based on the subreddit you're on.

which I guess is true for just about everywhere now. the worst thing to come out of this election has been the propagation of misinformation. Trump is a fucking idiot, but all it'd take is something even slightly believable about him for it to be taken as fact and spread across social media. you just need a little visibility and a story with a shred of plausibility to spread everywhere. I mean holy shit have you ever seen the comments on a Breitbart article? the YouTube comments on an Infowars video? it's fucking mind-boggling, man. the right and the left are guilty of this and if you disagree or disprove with facts you'll be called a Shillary supporting SJW cuck or a racist xenophobe respectively.

the rumor-driven news and rampant misinformation might be the defining characteristic of 2016 and beyond.

Saladin
Spider Mastermind

Post by Saladin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 23:46

Definitely beyond. Nothing is going to get better. At least not before it gets much, much worse.

The fake news stuff is out of control too. It's one thing to report on stuff that's currently unverified, like Trump's connection to Russia.

But it's a whole other thing when these people just believe obviously made up shit, and they don't really care whether it's accurate or not. It's definitely both sides, I had to unsubscribe from my leftist Facebook groups because they were becoming absurd, claiming Hillary "stole" the election from Bernie.

But it's not equivalent either. There is no left wing Breitbart. The right wing is much worse about this, and they're getting more extreme all the time. Even people around our age, who definitely should know better.

No offense if it isn't true, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's where Frohman left to. He seemed particularly susceptible to their brand of nonsense.

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Consoles: PC, PS3

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Fri Jan 13, 2017 00:04

kob wrote:the right and the left are guilty of this and if you disagree or disprove with facts you'll be called a Shillary supporting SJW cuck or a racist xenophobe respectively.
This is why I gave up discussing the subject, I saw it in every comment section I used to frequent. It's impossible to have a rational discussion with these people.
Saladin wrote: It's definitely both sides, I had to unsubscribe from my leftist Facebook groups because they were becoming absurd, claiming Hillary "stole" the election from Bernie.

Even I would get sick of that, that is such a tired argument. I don't really know where I stand anymore on politics after last years debacle so I'm just gonna stay out of it for a while, but I'll be monitoring this thread.

kob
CyberDemon

Post by kob » Fri Jan 13, 2017 01:27

Frohman left because he was worried about a potential employer digging up stuff about him on the internet. he had me delete some posts and also deleted his Facebook.

and yeah I kinda know the feeling ydte. I know where I stand politically for the most part, but I tend to just avoid the subject as a whole lately. there is very little to gain being openly political these days - at least on the internet. you're almost guaranteed to run into an extremist.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Fri Jan 13, 2017 19:18

Well I'll make sure to make a website for him detailing all the stupid, racist shit he said :)