Models Needed

For Half-Life and related games, Counter-Strike, Team Fortress, Portal etc.

Moderator: Wester547

Post Reply
Guilty Spark
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 23:46

Models Needed

Post by Guilty Spark » Wed Apr 02, 2008 23:50

Hello I'm new! I'm in need of a model in 3ds form of the Charger from Episode 2 and the buggy from hl2 or just one of them(preferably the charger) I was told on another forum that models could be taken out and edited and they told me to check here for info, thanks for any help:D

User avatar
Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8405
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 22:39
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC
Location: DANCE MASTAH!
Contact:

Re: Models Needed

Post by Saladin » Thu Apr 03, 2008 16:31

You can pull them out of the game using a program called GCFScape. And then I think there is a plugin for 3ds max that will import the format that HL2 uses.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

User avatar
Cowardly
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6091
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 16:54
Location: Canis Latrans. Super Genius.

Re: Models Needed

Post by Cowardly » Fri Apr 04, 2008 16:55

my post deleted again? Saladin, were going to be having words you and I...

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9461
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Models Needed

Post by Mr. Smith » Fri Apr 04, 2008 17:25

Chill wrote:my post deleted again? Saladin, were going to be having words you and I...
My post too, and it was damn funny. Meh, your the mod, I respect your actions.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8405
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 22:39
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC
Location: DANCE MASTAH!
Contact:

Re: Models Needed

Post by Saladin » Sat Apr 05, 2008 00:20

They were funny posts, but this guy had a legitimate question. I'd like to think that we're not so fucking retarded that we can't behave like a real forum when we need to.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9461
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Models Needed

Post by Mr. Smith » Sat Apr 05, 2008 01:17

Saladin wrote:They were funny posts, but this guy had a legitimate question. I'd like to think that we're not so fucking retarded that we can't behave like a real forum when we need to.
I thought he was a spam bot like on Ransom's forums.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: Models Needed

Post by OBrocks » Sat Apr 05, 2008 01:36

Mr. Smith wrote:
Chill wrote:my post deleted again? Saladin, were going to be having words you and I...
My post too, and it was damn funny. Meh, your the mod, I respect your actions.
stop sucking up because you want to be admin
({)(})
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9461
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Models Needed

Post by Mr. Smith » Sun Apr 06, 2008 02:21

OB_rocks13 wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote:
Chill wrote:my post deleted again? Saladin, were going to be having words you and I...
My post too, and it was damn funny. Meh, your the mod, I respect your actions.
stop sucking up because you want to be admin
({)(})
I'm admin when Nick is away.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests