Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

For Half-Life and related games, Counter-Strike, Team Fortress, Portal etc.

Moderator: Wester547

User avatar
burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 18:56
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
Contact:

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by burnfire88 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 20:51

mongoose_01 wrote:Here's a ready-made script:
John Freeman who was Gordon Freemans brother was one day in an office typing on a computer. He got an email from his brother that said that aliens and monsters were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went.
John Freeman got his computer shut down and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the building where he left his motorcycle and normal people close because he was in his office lab coat. John Freeman got on his motorcycl and said "its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences" so he had to go.
John Freeman ramped off the building and did a backflip and landed. He kept driving down the road and made sure there was no zombies around because he ddint have weapon.
The contrysides were nice and the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for John Freemans quest to help his brother where he was. John Freeman looked around the countrysides and said "its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys".
John Freeman was late so he had to drive really fast. A cop car was hiden near by so when John Freeman went by the cops came and wanted to give him a ticket. Here John Freeman saw the first monster because the cop was posessed and had headcrabs.
"I cant give you my lisense officer" John Freeman said
"Why not?" said the headcrab oficer back to John Freeman.
"Because you are headcrab zombie" so John Freeman shot the oficer in the head and drove off thinking "my brother is in trouble there" and went faster.
John Freeman had to go faster like the speed of sound and got there fast because Gordon needed him where he was. John Freeman looked at road signs and saw "Ravenholm" with someons writing under it saying "u shudnt come here" so John Freeman almost turned around but heard screaming like Gordon so he went faster again.
John Freeman drove in and did another flip n jumped off his motorbike and the motor bike took out some headcrab zombies infront of John Freeman. John Freeman smiled and walked fast. John Freeman then looked on the ground and found wepon so he pickd it up and fired fast at zombie goasts in front of a house.
John Freeman said "Zombie goasts leave this place" and the zombie goasts said "but this is our house" and John Freeman felt sorry for them becaus they couldnt live there anymore because they were zombie goasts so he blew up the house and killed the zombie goasts so they were at piece.
Then John Freeman herd another scream from his brother so he kept walking really faster to get where he was. Ravenholdm was nothing like the countrysides there was no birds singing and the pants were dead and teh dirt was messy and bloody from headcrabs.
When John Freeman got to where the screaming was started from he found his brother Gorden Freeman fightin the final bosss and Gordon said "John Freeman! Over here!" so John Freeman went there to where Gordon Freeman was fighting. John Freeman fired his bullet from teh gun really fast and the bullets went and shot the final boss in the eyes and the final boss couldnt see.
Gordon Freeman said "its time to end this ones and for all!" and punched the final boss in the face and the final boss fell. John Freeman said "thanks i could help, bro" and Gordon Freeman said "you should come here earlier next time" and they laughed.
The laughed overed quickly though because John Freeman yelled "LOOK OUT BRO!" and pointed up to the top of the sky. Gordon Freeman looked up and said "NOO! John Freeman run out of here fast as you can!" and John Freeman walked real fast out.
John Freeman loked back and saw Gordon get steppd on by the next boss and he was mad and angry.
"I'll get you back evil boss!" John Freeman yelled at the top of lungs.
to be continued..?
LMAO.
Image
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by OBrocks » Mon Apr 07, 2008 01:58

halflifethemovie wrote:I have posted this same message on Half-Life Fallout and Halflife2.net and got better results (naturally they were reluctant to believe i am from Hollywood)
that could be because we are not retards
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9454
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Apr 07, 2008 15:23

halflifethemovie wrote:You don't need to live in Hollywood to work in Hollywood. However i do live in Hollywood. Another forum checked my IP and said i was in Texas. I checked my own IP and it says i am in North Carolina. So don't trust the IP. Last time i checked, i lived and worked in Hollywood, CA.

I have posted this same message on Half-Life Fallout and Halflife2.net and got better results (naturally they were reluctant to believe i am from Hollywood). I don't feel like repeating my other messages as well. Feel free to find my topics on those forums and come back and give me some thoughts, feedback and ideas.
Fine, post some pics of hookers shitting on your chest and I'll believe you.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by OBrocks » Mon Apr 07, 2008 22:33

lold
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
itsmedan
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3618
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 07:59

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by itsmedan » Tue Apr 15, 2008 04:04

omg a half-life movie!! <3
Put the gun
In my mouth
Close your eyes
Blow my fucking brains out
Pretty patterns
On the floor

User avatar
Cowardly
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6091
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 16:54
Location: Canis Latrans. Super Genius.

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by Cowardly » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:10

itsmedan wrote:omg a half-life movie!! <3
well post some SUGGESTIONS at least? i mean, its not like they dont have any material to work with or anything.

User avatar
itsmedan
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3618
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 07:59

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by itsmedan » Fri Apr 18, 2008 17:25

Chill wrote:
itsmedan wrote:omg a half-life movie!! <3
well post some SUGGESTIONS at least? i mean, its not like they dont have any material to work with or anything.

they have counter-strike to work with...
Put the gun
In my mouth
Close your eyes
Blow my fucking brains out
Pretty patterns
On the floor

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:59

mongoose_01 wrote:Here's a ready-made script:
"I cant give you my lisense officer" John Freeman said
"Why not?" said the headcrab oficer back to John Freeman.
"Because you are headcrab zombie" so John Freeman shot the oficer in the head and drove off thinking "my brother is in trouble there" and went faster.

But he had no guns until Ravenholme
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatar
burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 18:56
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
Contact:

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by burnfire88 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 15:23

Fucking Sam!
Image
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by OBrocks » Wed Jul 23, 2008 15:47

that never gets old
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

RebelRising
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 03:10

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by RebelRising » Sat Jul 26, 2008 04:15

What really drew me into the story was the grounded reality that was clearly inspired by classics of dystopian mythology like 1984 and The Giver. Gordon Freeman is dropped into a world that he doesn't know, but must save, despite all circumstances. The mental effects of having to stay brave, strong, and resolute in the face of a totalitarian alien empire and its damage to Earth can be explored very intricately in a film. Slowly uncovering the depth of the horror inflicted on humanity opens up to many ways the situation can be interpreted outside of Gordon Freeman's perspective. The experience of being transported fully and completely in Freeman's persona allowed me to see the world and characters as much more than computer code; it was a well thought-out realization and powerful commentary on society and the environment.

The crucial thing about a movie based on Half-Life 2, is that it must NOT be flashy (like so many other Hollywood adaptations). The Half-Life canon is all about substance, whether it's in the characters or the action. The movie MUST be bleak, urban and minimalist-like the game. It should be elevated above the label of "adaptation" to a fitting tribute to the story. Gordon Freeman's character will be tough to nail, as he never speaks a line of dialogue. A lot of fans have different ideas as to who he is as a person, but you should really consult Valve about that. I imagine him to be a shy, smart and introspective sort of person, true to the nerd archetype; but fleshed out as a concerned, compassionate fighter who conceals a certain roguish element, if his ruthless escapades are to be trusted. In other words, nowhere near as outgoing as Alyx, but strong and strategic in every situation. For composing the score, I would strongly recommend John Murphy and Ramin Djawadi. John Murphy did the music for both 28 films, and as such, would feel right at home, considering the similarities in atmosphere. Ramin Djawadi infuses his scores with techno and electronic influences. both, however, should be under the mentoring of the games' musician, Kelly Bailey. Camerawork should not exploit what's going on-screen, it should simply be a visual aid, in order to help audiences better contemplate what's going on.

I myself actually aspire to be a film-maker; my dream would be to direct a Half-Life cinematic masterpiece. But you are obviously ahead of me. There are myriad posts rife with immaturity and silliness, but I would be honoured if you wished to continue being in touch with me. If you want to know how to reach me, reply to this post. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

-Sincerely, RebelRising (not my real name of course).

User avatar
burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 18:56
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
Contact:

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by burnfire88 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 04:16

RebelRising wrote:What really drew me into the story was the grounded reality that was clearly inspired by classics of dystopian mythology like 1984 and The Giver. Gordon Freeman is dropped into a world that he doesn't know, but must save, despite all circumstances. The mental effects of having to stay brave, strong, and resolute in the face of a totalitarian alien empire and its damage to Earth can be explored very intricately in a film. Slowly uncovering the depth of the horror inflicted on humanity opens up to many ways the situation can be interpreted outside of Gordon Freeman's perspective. The experience of being transported fully and completely in Freeman's persona allowed me to see the world and characters as much more than computer code; it was a well thought-out realization and powerful commentary on society and the environment.

The crucial thing about a movie based on Half-Life 2, is that it must NOT be flashy (like so many other Hollywood adaptations). The Half-Life canon is all about substance, whether it's in the characters or the action. The movie MUST be bleak, urban and minimalist-like the game. It should be elevated above the label of "adaptation" to a fitting tribute to the story. Gordon Freeman's character will be tough to nail, as he never speaks a line of dialogue. A lot of fans have different ideas as to who he is as a person, but you should really consult Valve about that. I imagine him to be a shy, smart and introspective sort of person, true to the nerd archetype; but fleshed out as a concerned, compassionate fighter who conceals a certain roguish element, if his ruthless escapades are to be trusted. In other words, nowhere near as outgoing as Alyx, but strong and strategic in every situation. For composing the score, I would strongly recommend John Murphy and Ramin Djawadi. John Murphy did the music for both 28 films, and as such, would feel right at home, considering the similarities in atmosphere. Ramin Djawadi infuses his scores with techno and electronic influences. both, however, should be under the mentoring of the games' musician, Kelly Bailey. Camerawork should not exploit what's going on-screen, it should simply be a visual aid, in order to help audiences better contemplate what's going on.

I myself actually aspire to be a film-maker; my dream would be to direct a Half-Life cinematic masterpiece. But you are obviously ahead of me. There are myriad posts rife with immaturity and silliness, but I would be honoured if you wished to continue being in touch with me. If you want to know how to reach me, reply to this post. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

-Sincerely, RebelRising (not my real name of course).
You sure that isn't your real name?
Image
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

User avatar
Aliens
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 01:20
Location: No, just a robot

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by Aliens » Sat Jul 26, 2008 04:48

OB_rocks13 wrote:I would lol if that was like

Steven Spielberg
Director

User avatar
mongoose_01
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3784
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 18:55
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by mongoose_01 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 19:12

RebelRising wrote:What really drew me into the story was the grounded reality that was clearly inspired by classics of dystopian mythology like 1984 and The Giver. Gordon Freeman is dropped into a world that he doesn't know, but must save, despite all circumstances. The mental effects of having to stay brave, strong, and resolute in the face of a totalitarian alien empire and its damage to Earth can be explored very intricately in a film. Slowly uncovering the depth of the horror inflicted on humanity opens up to many ways the situation can be interpreted outside of Gordon Freeman's perspective. The experience of being transported fully and completely in Freeman's persona allowed me to see the world and characters as much more than computer code; it was a well thought-out realization and powerful commentary on society and the environment.

The crucial thing about a movie based on Half-Life 2, is that it must NOT be flashy (like so many other Hollywood adaptations). The Half-Life canon is all about substance, whether it's in the characters or the action. The movie MUST be bleak, urban and minimalist-like the game. It should be elevated above the label of "adaptation" to a fitting tribute to the story. Gordon Freeman's character will be tough to nail, as he never speaks a line of dialogue. A lot of fans have different ideas as to who he is as a person, but you should really consult Valve about that. I imagine him to be a shy, smart and introspective sort of person, true to the nerd archetype; but fleshed out as a concerned, compassionate fighter who conceals a certain roguish element, if his ruthless escapades are to be trusted. In other words, nowhere near as outgoing as Alyx, but strong and strategic in every situation. For composing the score, I would strongly recommend John Murphy and Ramin Djawadi. John Murphy did the music for both 28 films, and as such, would feel right at home, considering the similarities in atmosphere. Ramin Djawadi infuses his scores with techno and electronic influences. both, however, should be under the mentoring of the games' musician, Kelly Bailey. Camerawork should not exploit what's going on-screen, it should simply be a visual aid, in order to help audiences better contemplate what's going on.

I myself actually aspire to be a film-maker; my dream would be to direct a Half-Life cinematic masterpiece. But you are obviously ahead of me. There are myriad posts rife with immaturity and silliness, but I would be honoured if you wished to continue being in touch with me. If you want to know how to reach me, reply to this post. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

-Sincerely, RebelRising (not my real name of course).
check his IP.

I'm willing to bet that that's the same guy. Or his friend.
Image
Image
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12798
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: Half-Life: The Movie - What do you want?

Post by kob » Fri Aug 15, 2008 04:32

NO ONE WANTS TO SEEEEEEEEEE

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests