Dark Sector........

For Xbox and Xbox 360 software and hardware talk.
Witchkin
Pinky Demon

Dark Sector........

Post by Witchkin » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:09

So... I've been out of the loop for a while, and decided to pop into my local Gamestop to see just what they had available. Most of the releases I had been waiting on had been released, Army of Two, Lost Odyssey etc...then I noticed Dark Sector....and noticed that is was available for 17.99 USD.... curious and almost apprehensive, I went ahead and picked it up. So much hype and anticipation for this thing, one of those golden launch releases that never made the initial launch....why not?

So I bought this game and all I can say is.....WOW....where is the hype that this thing was supposed to live up to?

I had to force myself to play through two levels. Bad cover system, sliding around game barriers and ducking behind canvas tents that blocked bullets somehow...not to mention a petty lame animation of the throwing and catching of the "boomerang of death". After a while, I stopped....popped the disc out and went back to The Orange Box. lol

I sincerely believe that I wasted 20 bucks....lol
~~Basically....I get people drunk and take their money...for a living. :)~~~

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.

Re: Dark Sector........

Post by Gordon Frohman » Fri Sep 26, 2008 22:20

I loved this game, what are you talking about?
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...

Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Sat Sep 27, 2008 05:32

I played the demo, it wasn't all that great.
Ransom wrote:
Jazz wrote:needs moar master chief
FOR FUCKS SAKE GORDON I HAVE HAD IT UP TO oh it's you jazz

Slawter
Mancubus

Post by Slawter » Sun Sep 28, 2008 19:33

I rented the game for a week, played for a day and returned it
The World loves a lover and that's why the World loves me
Ransom wrote:
Gordon Frohman wrote:I saw the pencil trick on YouTube.

I was not impressed.
i'm not impressed by your face.
Lord Nelson Derpentstein wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote: I bet you also hope that Obama wins.
Who's that? I don't follow NFL dude :(

Witchkin
Pinky Demon

Post by Witchkin » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:24

Yeah, I was not very impressed. Probably because of all the hype and anticipation that lead up to this game being released in the first place. It's kinda like....chasing after that cutie in school, with the nice boobs, awesome ass and all the hot friends. Then..once you get her into bed....she laughs like a donkey when she climaxes....very disappointing.....and it kinda makes you want to take a long shower afterwards. :'(

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Tue Sep 30, 2008 03:31

Witchkin wrote:Yeah, I was not very impressed. Probably because of all the hype and anticipation that lead up to this game being released in the first place. It's kinda like....chasing after that cutie in school, with the nice boobs, awesome ass and all the hot friends. Then..once you get her into bed....she laughs like a donkey when she climaxes....very disappointing.....and it kinda makes you want to take a long shower afterwards. :'(
are....are you serious?

you would let some chicks donkey laugh ruin your mood after great sex? I want to punch a baby now.
Ransom wrote:

Witchkin
Pinky Demon

Post by Witchkin » Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:03

Jazz wrote:
Witchkin wrote:Yeah, I was not very impressed. Probably because of all the hype and anticipation that lead up to this game being released in the first place. It's kinda like....chasing after that cutie in school, with the nice boobs, awesome ass and all the hot friends. Then..once you get her into bed....she laughs like a donkey when she climaxes....very disappointing.....and it kinda makes you want to take a long shower afterwards. :'(
are....are you serious?

you would let some chicks donkey laugh ruin your mood after great sex? I want to punch a baby now.
Oh sorry man. See...those of us who have actually been "bare naked with a real live girl by golly!" truly understand how horrible that would be. :D

UnshippedStraw
Imp

Post by UnshippedStraw » Wed Oct 01, 2008 20:27

That's why you listen to music when you have sex, and if they look ulgy you put a bag over their head... Simple solution! :D

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.

Post by Gordon Frohman » Wed Oct 01, 2008 21:42

Witchkin wrote:
Jazz wrote:
are....are you serious?

Oh sorry man. See...those of us who have actually been "bare naked with a real live girl by golly!" truly understand how horrible that would be. :D
What a badass.
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...

Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Post by Cowardly » Wed Oct 01, 2008 22:15

uuuhhh oohhh oooohhh oooooh yes YES YESSSS HEEEEE HAWWWWWWWW

I'd curl into the corner and covermyself
i'd never be able to wash it clean

Although, when i imagine the REALLY hot girl going HEE HAWWW she suddenly has a donkey head, which is i guess the bit that puts me off.

UnshippedStraw
Imp

Post by UnshippedStraw » Thu Oct 02, 2008 17:42

If you have a girl who has a donkey head then she obviously isn't that hot...

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Thu Oct 02, 2008 18:16

Witchkin wrote:
Jazz wrote:
are....are you serious?

Uhh, i have been with a "real live naked girl by golly!". Don't just assume things about people, because when you're wrong it just makes you look kind of stupid.

all is forgiven though.
Ransom wrote:

Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind

Post by Juggernaut » Fri Oct 03, 2008 00:36

dark sector looked like a peice when i saw videos of it so didnt even bother trying it
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:kiddy fiddlers get smashed in prison

UnshippedStraw
Imp

Post by UnshippedStraw » Sun Oct 05, 2008 04:37

I don't think I've ever tried it before... I've seen a friend play it but I was fucking smashed...