360 Elite down to 299$

For Xbox and Xbox 360 software and hardware talk.
Post Reply
User avatar
Darth Urra
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 7438
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 05:40
Location: Virginia
Contact:

360 Elite down to 299$

Post by Darth Urra » Sat Aug 22, 2009 17:44

as of Aug 30th.

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12764
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: 360 Elite down to 299$

Post by kob » Sat Aug 22, 2009 18:08

moved to xbox place

I still think the elite is useless

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: 360 Elite down to 299$

Post by OBrocks » Sat Aug 22, 2009 18:10

whats the difference besides the color and more memory
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
Darth Urra
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 7438
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 05:40
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: 360 Elite down to 299$

Post by Darth Urra » Sat Aug 22, 2009 20:19

OB_rocks13 wrote:the color and more memory

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: 360 Elite down to 299$

Post by OBrocks » Sat Aug 22, 2009 21:08

Can't you just buy a 120GB hard drive and put it on a normal 360?
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 7091
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 15:42
Location: calgary

Re: 360 Elite down to 299$

Post by Juggernaut » Sun Aug 23, 2009 00:07

OB_rocks13 wrote:Can't you just buy a 120GB hard drive and put it on a normal 360?
yup
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:kiddy fiddlers get smashed in prison

User avatar
Darth Urra
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 7438
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 05:40
Location: Virginia
Contact:

Re: 360 Elite down to 299$

Post by Darth Urra » Sun Aug 23, 2009 01:24

Juggernaut wrote:
OB_rocks13 wrote:Can't you just buy a 120GB hard drive and put it on a normal 360?
yup
humans...as a whole: are lazy.
It's too complicated and hard to buy seperate pieces and put them together.

Example...you can buy seperate pieces to PC for 500$, then put it together yourself for free and have all the workings of a new PC you buy at staples or bestbuy Dell etc and fit in your own terabyte graphics and ne nice little feature you want (LEDs, fans, colors, etc)

sounds nice right?
but people are lazy...like I. and pay $ for it already built, pretty, nice and easy.

:D

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: 360 Elite down to 299$

Post by OBrocks » Sun Aug 23, 2009 13:09

Darth Urra' wrote:
Juggernaut wrote:
OB_rocks13 wrote:Can't you just buy a 120GB hard drive and put it on a normal 360?
yup
humans...as a whole: are lazy.
It's too complicated and hard to buy seperate pieces and put them together.

Example...you can buy seperate pieces to PC for 500$, then put it together yourself for free and have all the workings of a new PC you buy at staples or bestbuy Dell etc and fit in your own terabyte graphics and ne nice little feature you want (LEDs, fans, colors, etc)

sounds nice right?
but people are lazy...like I. and pay $ for it already built, pretty, nice and easy.

:D
But putting a PC together takes some work, and is hard if you don't know how to do it.
Buying a regular 360 and sticking a 120GB hard drive on it is so easy Frohman could do it.
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 7091
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 15:42
Location: calgary

Re: 360 Elite down to 299$

Post by Juggernaut » Sun Aug 23, 2009 17:38

yeah...and its alot cheaper then buying a brand new xbox just for more memory
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:kiddy fiddlers get smashed in prison

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests