I just got back from a play-testing session with Gearbox :)

For Xbox and Xbox 360 software and hardware talk.
Witchkin
Pinky Demon

I just got back from a play-testing session with Gearbox :)

Post by Witchkin » Fri Apr 02, 2010 20:55

So.. I signed up for focus groups at the Gearbox HQ here in Dallas a few weeks ago. I got to play test a build of a Marines vs Aliens shoot em up.

What I can tell you, (within the terms of the binding two year non-disclosure form that I signed) is that it's NOTHING like AVP. Thank God! It gets back to the roots of the series with the first two movies. Possibly going to come out holiday season 2010, this definitely looks like one worth playing.

If you guys have heard anything, or have any other questions, I'll answer what I can within the bounds of my contract. lol
~~Basically....I get people drunk and take their money...for a living. :)~~~

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Re: I just got back from a play-testing session with Gearbox :)

Post by Mr. Smith » Fri Apr 02, 2010 21:12

WHY DONT YOU EVER JOIN MY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Scythe
Arch-Vile
Consoles: PC, Wii U, New 3DS, 3DS, DS, GBA, GBC, Wii, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, PS1

Post by Scythe » Fri Apr 02, 2010 22:56

You should definitely send us some videos haha
NO ONE HAS TO KNOW
<33
Ransom wrote:
Mr.Smith wrote:Apple faggot machine.
I imagine this as a little robot that wanders around and collects bundles of sticks and dumps them at your feet
only white, and stylish, and incompatible with most sticks
KnightofBane wrote:i did not touch it other than to put it in my mouth
click this if you're new

Witchkin
Pinky Demon

Post by Witchkin » Sat Apr 03, 2010 04:12

Scythe wrote:You should definitely send us some videos haha
NO ONE HAS TO KNOW
Dude! I wish I could. They made me turn in my cell phone before signing the paperwork. :(

Witchkin
Pinky Demon

Post by Witchkin » Sat Apr 03, 2010 04:14

Mr. Smith wrote:WHY DONT YOU EVER JOIN MY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????
I traded MW2 and a couple others to get...unfortunately.. Final Fantasy 13. lol So, when I'm logged in now, it's usually when I'm watching Netflix or playing FF13. Kinda defeats the purpose of joining a party, to hear a group of other people talk about a game that you aren't playing.. hahaha

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Post by Mr. Smith » Sat Apr 03, 2010 18:04

Witchkin wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote:WHY DONT YOU EVER JOIN MY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????
I traded MW2 and a couple others to get...unfortunately.. Final Fantasy 13. lol So, when I'm logged in now, it's usually when I'm watching Netflix or playing FF13. Kinda defeats the purpose of joining a party, to hear a group of other people talk about a game that you aren't playing.. hahaha
I play a lot of different games. I mean I have 30+ 360 games.........
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Witchkin
Pinky Demon

Post by Witchkin » Sat Apr 03, 2010 19:09

So guys, I can confirm that the rumors of this game being scrapped, are NOT true.

About this Game

* Show:
Summary
Specifications
Credits
Game Editions

In Aliens: Colonial Marines, players are part of a United States Colonial Marine squad and must prepare to face an Aliens assault more intense and horrific than ever before. Players must destroy the enemy with classic Aliens weaponry ranging from pulse rifles to flamethrowers as well as brand-new equipment.

Aliens: Colonial Marines features a story driven single-player mode and a four player co-op mode allowing players to share the chilling experience with three friends. In co-op mode, each player assumes the persona of a United States Colonial Marine and have a distinct role to play in the completion of every mission.
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Publisher: SEGA
Developer: Gearbox Software
Release Date: TBA 2010
Also on: PC, PS3, DS
ESRB: RP-T+