Transfering game saves between profiles

For Xbox and Xbox 360 software and hardware talk.
Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Transfering game saves between profiles

Post by Quack » Mon Jun 14, 2010 15:31

If it says "this content cannot be transferred between profiles" then is there no way at all for sure to transfer it to another profile? Isn't there some way to do it? My brother's been recovering his gamertag on other people's xbox's a lot, so I havn't been able to use his profile on our xbox. My tales of vesperia save file is on his profile, and I'm trying to transfer it to another profile so that I can use it. I've checked around other forums and other people have had the same problem but nobody has replied with a solution. If you could help, it would be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to start all over in vesperia, i've played over 50 hours on that game save :@ i've almost beat it.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Re: Transfering game saves between profiles

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Jun 14, 2010 17:40

Try deleting system32.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Mon Jun 14, 2010 17:59

ugh

kob
CyberDemon
Consoles: PS3 - PC

Post by kob » Mon Jun 14, 2010 18:11

recovering your gamertag is different than transferring save files

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Jun 14, 2010 18:14

Steal ur brother's harddrive?
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Quack
Baron of Hell

Post by Quack » Tue Jun 15, 2010 02:22

KnightofBane wrote:recovering your gamertag is different than transferring save files
Ok this is what I mean:
I can't get on my brother's profile/gamertag because it's been recovered on someone else's xbox. But I've been using his profile/gamertag to play Tales of Vesperia, so my save file for Tales of Vesperia is on his profile/gamertag. Since I can't get on my brother's profile/gamertag, I can't load the tales of vesperia save file that i've been using.
So, I've tried to transfer the save file to another profile, but it says it can't be transferred between profiles.
So my question is: is there a way to transfer the save file to another profile? Do I have to be on my brother's profile/gamertag in order for the save file to be able to be transferred? Or is there no way to transfer it?

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Tue Jun 15, 2010 02:27

Ugh, you fucking tard, I'll buy you a 3-month and then u can have ur own tag.

Quack
Baron of Hell

Post by Quack » Tue Jun 15, 2010 02:33

I DON'T WANT MY OWN TAG I JUST WANT MY FUCKING TALES OF GAYSPERIA SAVE FILE :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Paul
Spider Mastermind

Post by Paul » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:34

Paul's top Xbox tip: Play on your own damn profiles.