360 Slim

For Xbox and Xbox 360 software and hardware talk.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9441
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

360 Slim

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Jun 14, 2010 21:52

I think I might get one.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
Quack
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4922
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 03:59
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.
Location: canada

Re: 360 Slim

Post by Quack » Tue Jun 15, 2010 02:23

COOL

User avatar
Scythe
Arch-Vile
Posts: 2989
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 22:36
Consoles: PC, Wii U, New 3DS, 3DS, DS, GBA, GBC, Wii, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, PS1
Location: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Re: 360 Slim

Post by Scythe » Tue Jun 29, 2010 04:14

I'm gonna get one
Haven't upgraded, still have the 20GB first generation
I NEED AN UPGRADE NOW
<33
Ransom wrote:
Mr.Smith wrote:Apple faggot machine.
I imagine this as a little robot that wanders around and collects bundles of sticks and dumps them at your feet
only white, and stylish, and incompatible with most sticks
KnightofBane wrote:i did not touch it other than to put it in my mouth
click this if you're new

User avatar
Paul
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8675
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 18:53
Location: Aldershot, UK, EU
Contact:

Re: 360 Slim

Post by Paul » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:56

I'm getting one. Woo. :)

Need quietness.

User avatar
Quack
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4922
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 03:59
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.
Location: canada

Re: 360 Slim

Post by Quack » Tue Jun 29, 2010 17:15

Might get this actually... it's annoying to have to keep using my brother's xbox in his smelly room

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9441
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: 360 Slim

Post by Mr. Smith » Wed Jun 30, 2010 04:42

QQQUUUAACCCKKK wrote:Might get this actually... it's annoying to have to keep using my brother's xbox in his smelly room
Thought you liked the smell of ass and feet. And urine.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
Scythe
Arch-Vile
Posts: 2989
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 22:36
Consoles: PC, Wii U, New 3DS, 3DS, DS, GBA, GBC, Wii, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, PS1
Location: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Re: 360 Slim

Post by Scythe » Sat Jul 03, 2010 02:40

fuck gamestop
all out of these
<33
Ransom wrote:
Mr.Smith wrote:Apple faggot machine.
I imagine this as a little robot that wanders around and collects bundles of sticks and dumps them at your feet
only white, and stylish, and incompatible with most sticks
KnightofBane wrote:i did not touch it other than to put it in my mouth
click this if you're new

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest