Episode 42 topics

Strangely, other Gamercast stuff goes in here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Paul
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8675
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 18:53
Location: Aldershot, UK, EU
Contact:

Episode 42 topics

Post by Paul » Sun Sep 17, 2006 01:34

Anyone got any suggestions for stuff we can talk about on tomorrow's show?

User avatar
iamthelordhitman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10377
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 03:58
Location: im probably somewher that u arent, but u think im there, but ur not sure

Post by iamthelordhitman » Sun Sep 17, 2006 15:44

hmmmmmm well gimme some ideas that u would WANT to talk about (unless u have shit for ideas :lol: ) and ill see if i can think up anything. 8)
Image

User avatar
Jazz
CyberDemon
Posts: 12341
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 02:15
Location: Yer moms house
Contact:

Post by Jazz » Wed Sep 20, 2006 04:38

I dare you to talk about Saints Row lol.
Image
Ransom wrote:
Jazz wrote:needs moar master chief
FOR FUCKS SAKE GORDON I HAVE HAD IT UP TO oh it's you jazz

User avatar
iamthelordhitman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10377
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 03:58
Location: im probably somewher that u arent, but u think im there, but ur not sure

Post by iamthelordhitman » Wed Sep 20, 2006 14:41

Jazz wrote:I dare you to talk about Saints Row lol.

talk about parents who keep their kids from playin M games :shock:
Image

User avatar
Jazz
CyberDemon
Posts: 12341
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 02:15
Location: Yer moms house
Contact:

Post by Jazz » Thu Sep 21, 2006 21:15

iamthelordhitman wrote:
Jazz wrote:I dare you to talk about Saints Row lol.

talk about parents who keep their kids from playin M games :shock:
Wow, that's a good idea dude.
Image
Ransom wrote:
Jazz wrote:needs moar master chief
FOR FUCKS SAKE GORDON I HAVE HAD IT UP TO oh it's you jazz

User avatar
iamthelordhitman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10377
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 03:58
Location: im probably somewher that u arent, but u think im there, but ur not sure

Post by iamthelordhitman » Fri Sep 22, 2006 13:09

Jazz wrote:
iamthelordhitman wrote:
Jazz wrote:I dare you to talk about Saints Row lol.

talk about parents who keep their kids from playin M games :shock:
Wow, that's a good idea dude.

hm im tryin to think of other things.

u could always talk about certain topics in the forums.

like Love is a Bitch would be a good example seeing as how alot of people seem to have the same problem on here.
Image

User avatar
Catherine
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4562
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 18:47
Location: UK

Post by Catherine » Fri Sep 22, 2006 13:45

iamthelordhitman wrote:
Jazz wrote:
iamthelordhitman wrote:
talk about parents who keep their kids from playin M games :shock:
Wow, that's a good idea dude.

hm im tryin to think of other things.

u could always talk about certain topics in the forums.

like Love is a Bitch would be a good example seeing as how alot of people seem to have the same problem on here.
Well only a few, some people don't have any problems :).

User avatar
iamthelordhitman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10377
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 03:58
Location: im probably somewher that u arent, but u think im there, but ur not sure

Post by iamthelordhitman » Fri Sep 22, 2006 13:47

Catherine wrote:
iamthelordhitman wrote:
Jazz wrote: Wow, that's a good idea dude.

hm im tryin to think of other things.

u could always talk about certain topics in the forums.

like Love is a Bitch would be a good example seeing as how alot of people seem to have the same problem on here.
Well only a few, some people don't have any problems :).
yes that is also a good topic, talk about how some ppl dont have problems while others do.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest