Suggestion/Question

Talk about modding Oblivion.
djbeast

Re: Suggestion/Question

Post by djbeast » Mon Mar 03, 2008 13:08

Oh don't get me wrong. I have tried stealing. It does not pay off, and it is more boring than actually go adventuring to earn loot.
It's just something I do when I get bored and plan on shutting down the game without saving :D

azeklor
Demonic Monkey

Post by azeklor » Mon Mar 03, 2008 15:11

Actually you don't earn much money from stealing in Oblivion, because the merchants don't have their best items in the shop.

Stealing was much cooler in morrowind.

Yo mama so ugly, even MacGyver cant fix her.

Jet Andre
Baron of Hell

Post by Jet Andre » Mon Mar 03, 2008 17:48

I'm guessing he's not part of the thieves guild..

Drogen Korden

Post by Drogen Korden » Thu Jan 06, 2011 03:06

i hope im posting on the right board but im in need of some help i have downloaded the sinful sisters mod both 1 & 2 and after having them extracted from the winrar program and into the path given on the read me C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data it only works half way and even then it still dosent look right i dont want to go into too much detail as i dont want to get banned on my first post but ive looked every where and even downloaded the oblivion mod manager but still i only get half the results if anyone has any idea what im doing wrong please let me know ive been at this for 2 hrs already and im more than ready to give up but as a last ditch effort im posting my problem to anyone willing to listen and able to guide me. Help me Oblivion Forum Techies, you're my only hope!!!!

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.

Post by Gordon Frohman » Tue Feb 15, 2011 00:58

You didn't give us much to go on. What doesn't look right? Is it a texture problem? If so, you installed it wrong. Try using WinRAR to download it in the specified path, but if that doesn't work, save the files on your desktop and copy and paste them manually into the correct directory.

Usually the Oblivion Mod Manager is pretty spot on, which leads me to believe you fucked up at some point during installation.

Sorry if that didn't help, but you really need to specify what's wrong and also, the enter key is your friend.
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...

Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.