Mod ideas

Talk about modding Oblivion.
azeklor
Demonic Monkey

Mod ideas

Post by azeklor » Sun Mar 09, 2008 21:14

This topic may have bean on the forums like a billion times before, but this forum needs more posts and stuff.

Well just write your mod ideas for Oblivion, it don't have to be doable to actually make the mod or anything like that, just post what you would have liked to see in Oblivion 8)

Okey, I'll start:

Markeds: In every big towns there should be a marked, with merchants traveling around selling stuff, and hunters and farmers selling food and animal skins etc.

Executions: It would have bean so cool watching criminal NPC's getting executed in the public, or even getting executed yourself. (The last one wouldn't have bean so cool)

Now i'm tierd if writing, so you guys continue, write you mod ideas.

Yo mama so ugly, even MacGyver cant fix her.

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Re: Mod ideas

Post by mongoose_01 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 18:14

azeklor wrote:This topic may have bean on the forums like a billion times before, but this forum needs more posts and stuff.

Well just write your mod ideas for Oblivion, it don't have to be doable to actually make the mod or anything like that, just post what you would have liked to see in Oblivion 8)

Okey, I'll start:

Markeds: In every big towns there should be a marked, with merchants traveling around selling stuff, and hunters and farmers selling food and animal skins etc.

Executions: It would have bean so cool watching criminal NPC's getting executed in the public, or even getting executed yourself. (The last one wouldn't have bean so cool)

the FUCK is a marked?

markeT?
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

azeklor
Demonic Monkey

Post by azeklor » Mon Mar 10, 2008 19:06

I ment markeT. :confused:

kob
CyberDemon
Consoles: PS3 - PC

Post by kob » Mon Mar 10, 2008 20:50

azeklor wrote:This topic may have bean on the forums like a billion times before, but this forum needs more posts and stuff.

Okey, I'll start:

those are nice mod ideas. mods that add more realism would make me want to play this game

azeklor
Demonic Monkey

Post by azeklor » Mon Mar 10, 2008 21:19

Yeah I know, mods that adds realism is very cool 8)

Since nobody else is writing some mod ideas I'll continue my self:

Tree cutting/cooking: you should be able to cut down trees, and make a fire of the lodges, and then make food on it.

Mining/smithing: there would have bean so cool if you could have mined your own minerals and make weapons and armor of them.

Banks: would have bean cool if you could have placed your money in a bank, or even robbed the bank! :shhh:

Come on now, write your mod ideas.

Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Post by Cowardly » Mon Mar 10, 2008 21:24

maybe we should make it like WoW.

maybe we shouldnt.

azeklor
Demonic Monkey

Post by azeklor » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:23

Maybe we shouldn't, but write your ideas then Chill

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Post by Mr. Smith » Tue Mar 11, 2008 19:36

There should be a duct tape mod for the shotty so you can see in the dark so no damn imp ganks you.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 20:36

azeklor wrote:I meant markeT. :confused:
azeklor wrote:Yeah I know, mods that adds realism is very cool 8)

Since nobody else is writing some mod ideas I'll continue my self:

Tree cutting/cooking: you should be able to cut down trees, and make a fire of the logs, and then make food on it.

Mining/smithing: it would have been so cool if you could have mined your own minerals and made weapons and armor of them.

Banks: would have been cool if you could have placed your money in a bank, or even robbed the bank! :shhh:

Come on now, write your mod ideas.
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Post by Saladin » Wed Mar 12, 2008 00:41

I'd like a mod that redoes all of the animations for combat. I have one that redoes the hand to hand animations and makes them more martial-arts like, power attacks become kicks etc.

But I'd like to see a comprehensive one that encompasses every weapon class in the game. I'd also like to see spears.

I'd ask for an improved combat mod but that's already been done, called Deadly Reflex or something. But it's a bit complicated, I'd like to see a simpler mod. Also, dismemberment FTW.

I'd also like to see a mod that allows you to command groups of people. I always wanted a campaign for the throne after it is left empty at the end of Oblivion.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

azeklor
Demonic Monkey

Post by azeklor » Wed Mar 12, 2008 16:25

To command people would have bean really cool.

Anymore mod ideas anyone?

Nefneir
Cacodemon

Post by Nefneir » Sun Jul 06, 2008 05:17

1. A better werewolf mod.
2. A grappling system which allows you to break peoples bones and snap necks. (Vise Versa also)
3. Vampire clans, like in morrowind.
4. Being able to morph into a bat when a vampire.
5. Ledge Grabbin and shimmyin.
"GOD CAN"T SAVE YOU NOW!"-Ryu Hyabusa, Awsome Gaiden