SOCOM: US Navy Seals

For all your role-playing needs.
Forum rules
This forum is for the purpose of role-playing, remain in character or suffer the consequences.
DeltaSnake121
Imp

SOCOM: US Navy Seals

Post by DeltaSnake121 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 19:46

make a character in the OOC

As terrorism grows in the world and hostages, death, and destruction are household names that even six year old girls know everything about. The United States Government in Summer of 1941; in another act as police of the world, form a force called the Amphibious Scouts 7 Raiders (ASR). By 1961, May 25th, John F. Kennedy speaks in a meating with his highest Navy advisors andauthorizes an upgrade in equipment.Afterwards, though the mikes are still on, he make's the remark "Those boys are like seals with how much time they spend in water." Thus, the U.S Navy SEALS are born...

Staff Sergeant Leon Stone stood in the rubber raft as the sound of the ocean crashing against the ship outside echoed through the chamber. He looked over the squad "Men, I'm not going to lie to you." He always started that way. He never lied to his men "Someone may die today." The men were obviously tense "You all know the situation: An unidentified terrorist group raided a ship construction site in a Taiwan port and not wanting to cause trouble, the Taiwanese government kept our help secret." Leon pulled back the forward assist of his M4 and screwed on the silencer. Leon sat down as the ramp slowly lowered and the ocean was in plain view.
In the game of life, it's not about one great player, it's about a whole great team. So respect your fellow man.

One man army
Spider Mastermind

Post by One man army » Wed Jan 03, 2007 23:16

Since Jack barely ever unscrewd he didn't really have allot to do on the boat so he listed whit one ear on Leon's briefing but he was more interested whit looking at the ship.
When they stopped at the ship Jack was the first up the ladder, he looked up over gunwale, empty, he climbed onto the deck and took a defensive position.
"This is a small axe. You can't even kill infants with it..."
The Cake is a lie

DeltaSnake121
Imp

Post by DeltaSnake121 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 23:26

Leon looked at Jack. He pointed in between a stack of crates and justted his rifle to it, signaling to move to the area and eliminate any people he saw. Leon then proceeded to cover him as he moved to the location. He brushed his handle off. Leon then proceeded to move in behind him with the rest of the squad "Sergeant, what's the recon on that tower?" He pointed to the command tower window.

(Did you even make your dude in the OOC?)
In the game of life, it's not about one great player, it's about a whole great team. So respect your fellow man.

One man army
Spider Mastermind

Post by One man army » Thu Jan 04, 2007 00:02

Jack looked through his scope, "It looks like there is a couple of masked men inside whit Ak.47's, maybe a hostage, I can't really tell"
The Cake is a lie

DeltaSnake121
Imp

Post by DeltaSnake121 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 00:08

"Can you make the shot at the two hostiles?" Leon said as him and the rest of the squad tensly waited for the response. They covered him and made sure to stay in cover.

One man army
Spider Mastermind

Post by One man army » Thu Jan 04, 2007 00:11

"I can definitely get one, why don't why don't you take the right one so he doesn't dive into cover? When you have him in sight (name of squad member) can count down so wee shoot at the same time"
The Cake is a lie

One man army
Spider Mastermind

Post by One man army » Fri Jan 05, 2007 23:02

The terrorists got pissed when they heard the shoots and blew up the tanker.
The Cake is a lie

DeltaSnake121
Imp

Post by DeltaSnake121 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 00:44

and then everything involving this thread was blasted to hell by retalliation of the country that hired the terrorists and the earth blew up.

Jet Andre
Baron of Hell

Post by Jet Andre » Sat Jan 06, 2007 00:45

and then i came with a mop.....

and thats all i got. :cry:

DeltaSnake121
Imp

Post by DeltaSnake121 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 00:46

nu-uh, add some more stuff...

Jet Andre
Baron of Hell

Post by Jet Andre » Sat Jan 06, 2007 00:48

And i also came wih joseppi, and world domination took place.

DeltaSnake121
Imp

Post by DeltaSnake121 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 01:00

And I became the #1 general of your army. I led the main campain in your name and stuck your flag in the face of every enemy general who did not fall to us willingly.

And your named was feared around the world while OmA led your industrial production

http://www.defenselink.mil/home/images/ ... 060614.jpg

(us at a very boring confereance.)

You ruled the world happily and all uprisiers were quickly crushed down without mercy.

OBrocks
Spider Mastermind

Re: SOCOM: US Navy Seals

Post by OBrocks » Fri Dec 28, 2007 22:59

fuck you sam quit your shit
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.