the spam uprising, spam edition

For all your role-playing needs.
Forum rules
This forum is for the purpose of role-playing, remain in character or suffer the consequences.
Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Post by Cowardly » Thu Mar 22, 2007 16:06

Chill finally got bored and formed his arm into some bizzare kind of lance, and his other arm into a horse, but this didnt work, so he went back to normal and picked up a machinegun with "lol" written on the side. he proceeded to cleanse the RP section.

The n00bs fled.

Chill lit a cigar, and said "they just done learn, frickin n00bs"
Chill coughed. He didnt smoke.

Jet Andre
Baron of Hell

Post by Jet Andre » Thu Mar 22, 2007 18:30

jet continued the fight, smashing a noob in the face with his own ergonomic keyboard.

"OMG HAXX" yelled the noobs.

[dramatic, yet touching war-cry] Die Bitch.

The fight was only just beginning and as it stood PF 351637615 - Noobs 1. God damn it we'll miss you Jupz. He fought hard. Since when did they break into the OB mods section? Jupz, sarcos and the rest were so unprepared. I should have helped, but the RP section needs me.

[Salutes] :cry:

Aliens
Spider Mastermind

Post by Aliens » Thu Mar 22, 2007 18:45

Stabbeh limped across the RP forums..searching far and wide for his fallen allys. "ZIM?!" "JULIAN?!" "CHILL?!" "...anyone?"
But there was just scilence everywhere Stabbeh looked..
"Hmm...wasn't there scilence before--" Stabbeh's thoughts were cut off by a scream.
"Portal forums!!"
"Oh my, Jazz, is that you?!" Stabbeh yelled.
Stabbeh rushed through the many threads of the RP forum. He finally came across Jazz minutes later fighting off the noobs..
"Sorry im late" said stabbeh.. "bout damn time" said Jazz panting.

Jet Andre
Baron of Hell

Post by Jet Andre » Thu Mar 22, 2007 18:56

Jet decided to join a little third pary group as, fighting alone was no fun. He met up with Jazz, and a guy who he didnt really have a clue who he was. His name was stabbeh.

Jet thaught now was a good a time as any to get to know him.

A bit of lore

Noobs had taken the OB general before anyone could have imagined. they spread like a virus consuming every thread even the 3 year old ones. Any questions posed by another Noob would be answered by yet another Noob, and so on. When the war veterans of this RP, the "Regulars" entered that section, we had to wade through pages of crappy one word posts to find anything that made a bit of sense.

Soon all of that didnt matter. The OB section died and the Noobs needed fresh meat, so they came to the general section. It was there the PF regulars declaired war, fighting for the forum they loved so much. The noobs overpowered us and we still to this day are fighting to remain order.

We all took sanctuary in the Rp section, hiding in a place we knew as our safe haven, untill its walls were breached by none other than the big kahuna himself. Narutoz.

To end this war there is only one thing that can be done. Venture deep into the OB section and lock the intire section to stop Noobs growing in numbers. From there we can destroy any Noobs that have escaped and then cage them, and release them into the OB general section for them to live in captivity. It is there under high security we can keep a close watch, and study their natural behaviour as Noobs.

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 19:25

all of a sudden loomed a terrible threat.

"I R GONNA VIRUS U!!!!"

The warriors of Portal Forums joined together in a wall, and, after covering themselves with oil and leather skins, set themselves alight. They all linked arms, protecting the link to "Brainstorm Tavern", the one place they must never let the noobs take.

One n00b ran up and charged towards the wall, but bounced off with a lump on his head. he rubbed his head, only to notice that it was on fire.

The warrioirs of PF were brave and comforrtably not-on-fire, the animal skins had saved them from certain doom. Except for one intruder, a skimpy boy cowering under a leather hide known as "narutoz". He was found out, and declared a "trojan". The trojan was thrown from the wall with vigour, saving the brainstorm tavern from inflitration.

that day the "firewall" was born.
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

Aliens
Spider Mastermind

Post by Aliens » Thu Mar 22, 2007 20:31

[Lmao! That was awesome]

But one n00b overheard of a "Back door" to the brainstorm tavern..
The URL ofcourse.

http://www.portalforums.net/viewtopic.p ... sc&start=0

Suddenly they all entered at once... Sifting through the ideas, and shitting on the, then burning them with Spam such as:
"OMG CS RP!!!!!!!!!" "RP WHERE I PWNXORXSAUCEXROZROXZORZ YOU ALL!!!" "RP WHERE I PLAY TEH BOOOOOLVEARD OF TEH BROKED DREAMS!"

They came in at full force, taking regulars inside guarding by surprise. Everyone else rushed in. It was time for an all out war in Brainstorm tavern.. Portalforums would never be the same.

Stabbeh and Darth rushed forward pulling out their lightsabers(Darth's obviously cooler :( ) and everyone else pulling out their various weapons, and charging at the noobs.. All that was heard was the "HAXXXXXXXX" and "AHH OOH!" as well as the slicing of limbs and spraying of blood; like in kill bill.
Battle of epic proportions.

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Thu Mar 22, 2007 20:32

Jazz was fighting back to back with Stabbeh, they circles around, hacking and slashing at any n00b who dared venture close enough. "Die you n00b scum!" Jazz roared as he sliced one clean in half, his nooby blood splattering all over. "Look out!" Stabbeh shouted as he leapt over Jazz and plunged his lightsaber into a noob that Jazz had not seen. The noob fell to the ground, whimpering a bit as he did so. Jazz looked at his companion, "Thank you." was all he could say.
Ransom wrote:
Jazz wrote:needs moar master chief
FOR FUCKS SAKE GORDON I HAVE HAD IT UP TO oh it's you jazz

Julianos
Baron of Hell

Post by Julianos » Thu Mar 22, 2007 20:38

Julian found a couple of awesome dead SW RP's, and absorbed the slowly fading awesomeness. Suddenly, in a burst of awesome, julian got Full daedric armor, the only daedric spear in Cyrodiil, and a daedric towershield. He took up arms and ran to the cs RP, and the pre-existing spam fueled the noobs even more. They spammed like crazy, and got more difficult to kill.

chill hid

PsychoBob
Pain Elemental

Post by PsychoBob » Thu Mar 22, 2007 20:57

Little did the unsuspecting fourmers know, something ancient, arcane and eviler than any other n00b they had seen before, all they had was a word on a peice of blue leaf SHL3DFPS

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 20:59

not to worry, for we had moderators! at once, all the spam RP's were locked, with the noobs inside instantly turning to stone.
However, the so-called noobs had overridden the controls for the OB section, and were busy proclaiming themselves "moderator, 2nd in command"...."89th in backup command incase of an ambush by regulars..." The leader of the OB noob group, the one known as "I hatexxorz da noobism" had crafted a small crown for himself out of 1 tin and one copper bar. however, he needed more xp to get some proper weapons, so he headed out with a crew of "haxxorz".
Gordon Frohman wrote:
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

Aliens
Spider Mastermind

Post by Aliens » Thu Mar 22, 2007 21:00

Stabbeh nodded at Jazz, to into the battle to say anything, then leaped into the air slicing a n00b head clean off. He saw that Zim was in trouble, hypnotized by a n00b with Night elf pictures. Stabbeh rushed forward, Impaling the noob, covering the pictures in blood. Zim took a shit.
"Helluuhhppp" Yelled Julian, Stabbeh ran to Julian, seeing he was in trouble, he ran to him, and found him surrounded by n00bs. Stabbeh force-pushed the n00bs back and flung his lightsaber through one's neck. But when Stab went to pull it back the n00b power overcame his
destroying the lightsaber, now Stabbeh was left unarmed to face thousands of overpowered n00bs with Julian with no other Regulars in sight.

Jet Andre
Baron of Hell

Post by Jet Andre » Thu Mar 22, 2007 21:12

Jet ran head furst into the OB section, quickly turning god mode on, but not even that would be enough to stop them. He brought noobs to the floor using little but a wooden spoon. 1, 2, 3...they just fell to the awsome might of teh spoon! suddenly he was hit by an onslought of noobs rushing to a new thread. He lay there, injured and war beaten, not even god mode could have stopped that.

"Help me...!" jet roared in agony..awaiting his fellow forumers to come to his aid.

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 21:17

to make matters worse, "I hatexxorz da noobism" had just entered the forum where stabbeh and julian stood alone.
"We will grind and grind, my brothers," he said," until the very leveling up of our army. And he who spammed here with me shall be my LAN partner.
"we will fight them, friends, now SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM!"

"hehehe lolmaorof"
"da jokzzorxsa"
"mas chingon, brother"
"whats a roleplay?"

the beasts were nearing a higher post count. they had to be stopped. the only weapon left to the regulars was a visual-confirmation test on sign-up. all nerds have bad vision, so to stop their hordes swelling ever bigger, it had to be done. If only we could reach the suggestions and opinions forum.

"Stabbeh, with me!" cried mongoose...
Gordon Frohman wrote:

PsychoBob
Pain Elemental

Post by PsychoBob » Thu Mar 22, 2007 21:23

RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!, cried somone who loves 3D FPS, Your ALL fugging SPAMMERZ, the N00bfighters were in shock as the endlessly annoying bastard continued t spout accusations at the innocent forumers,....

chill hid.

OBrocks
Spider Mastermind

Post by OBrocks » Thu Mar 22, 2007 22:09

OB was busy guarding the Brainstorm Tavern with some others. A new swarm of n00bs, led by Fagon, was attacking. OB was almost knocked over by his bad grammar and Belgian-ness. But at last they prevailed and the RP section was at peace... for now.
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.