Oblivion RP OOC

For all your role-playing needs.
Forum rules
This forum is for the purpose of role-playing, remain in character or suffer the consequences.
mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Oblivion RP OOC

Post by mongoose_01 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 15:17

Post here any character information, queries, story/plot info, greivances with other players etc.
Before making characters I think we should discuss the plot...I dont think we should set up too much, or else the RP wont take off, there won't be enough to create. So we should just establish the era, the general feeling of the time and some nice little mini-plots going on with groups of characters. I think it should be set in Cyrodiil, as that's the place most people are acquainted with.
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

OBrocks
Spider Mastermind

Post by OBrocks » Thu Apr 12, 2007 16:30

We need guilds again, that made it fun.

*flashback*
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 17:18

lol we need to make sure that at the end its not just jugg posting repeatedly...how sad... BUT LETS GET SOME IDEAS GOING!

add more guilds, guilds of players only? or just keep the pre-set normal guilds...?
Gordon Frohman wrote:
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

Julianos
Baron of Hell

Post by Julianos » Thu Apr 12, 2007 19:19

my plot idea:

100 years ago Agathaea, a leading high elven sorceress, had killed mannimarco, the worm king. She cast The ring of necromancy, the staff of worms, and the worm king's robes into the realm of oblivion. A week later the oblivion crisis ended and the gates were shut. In another realm, the mortals had no way of reaching their power. But now, a new oblivion crisis has risen, and while the imperial knights are trying to defend the mortal realm from the daedra, men who seek only power enter the oblivion gates seeking the lost power of mannimarco.

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 19:27

Julianos125 wrote:my plot idea:

100 years ago Agathaea, a leading high elven sorceress, had killed mannimarco, the worm king. She cast The ring of necromancy, the staff of worms, and the worm king's robes into the realm of oblivion. A week later the oblivion crisis ended and the gates were shut. In another realm, the mortals had no way of reaching their power. But now, a new oblivion crisis has risen, and while the imperial knights are trying to defend the mortal realm from the daedra, men who seek only power enter the oblivion gates seeking the lost power of mannimarco.
now y'see thats good, but really I think we should all just make this like the actual game. people can go about their daily lives, adventuring with friends or getting a party of RPers to go into the realm of Oblivion...something open-ended, that'll go on for a long time.
You're plot is great, but I personally want something with more freedom
Gordon Frohman wrote:

Julianos
Baron of Hell

Post by Julianos » Thu Apr 12, 2007 19:32

ok just start the RP then it'll form up eventually

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 19:38

lol...but what if it's stillborn??

I think we need to wait until everyone has seen this thread before we make the RP...people are on at all different times
Gordon Frohman wrote:

Julianos
Baron of Hell

Post by Julianos » Thu Apr 12, 2007 20:18

we at least have 5 people. But yes we need at least seven to make it kick-ass. I'm gonna go to sweden and smack OMA in the face and give him a letter and in it it says "PORTALFORUMS NOW, NOOB!" and leave without saying one word.

Jet Andre
Baron of Hell

Post by Jet Andre » Thu Apr 12, 2007 21:40

Name: Alexander
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Demon (Basically Assassin class with heavy armour instead of light, destruction instead of security, and armourer instead of acrobatics)
Weapons: One short sword called daimonion with damage health and absorb health effects. A bow called Daemon with the same effects.
Apperence:
Items in bagpack: 3 lockpicks, 1 strong healing potion, venison, ale, maps and a few books.

Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind

Post by Juggernaut » Thu Apr 12, 2007 21:43

....yeeeee

Name: Bevier
Race: Nord
Picture:
Info: High ranking member of the Fighters Guild, and has many friends in the mages guild. Spends most of his time on missions and exploring.
Weapons: Large Claymore, Longsword and Shield
Armour: Heavy armour (see pic)
Personality: Blunt, gets right to the point and doesnt waste time beating around the bush.
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:kiddy fiddlers get smashed in prison

Jet Andre
Baron of Hell

Post by Jet Andre » Thu Apr 12, 2007 21:48

my character is in the DB..very high member. 8)

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Fri Apr 13, 2007 00:04

Lets get down and durty bitch! Time for my character. I'm rather nubbish in the OB section. I'm big with Morrowind so bear with me.
*tumbleweed*

Name: Disgaea
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Archer
Weapons: Steel Long Bow, Steel Longsword, Iron Tanto
Armor: Black clothing with a black cape. Dark velvet green from underside of the cape. Packs lightly for moving swiftly.
Key Items: Quiver, Rations for camping and a bag of gold (enough anyway.)

Last edited by Impostorzim on Fri Apr 13, 2007 01:06, edited 1 time in total.
KnightofBane wrote:Impostorzim:
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.
Yeeaah... That pretty much sums it up.

Aliens
Spider Mastermind

Post by Aliens » Fri Apr 13, 2007 00:12

Ive never played OB, can someone tell me any info i might need to know before making a character?

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Fri Apr 13, 2007 00:17

Stabbeh wrote:Ive never played OB, can someone tell me any info i might need to know before making a character?
OB is that big ass endless adventure RPG sequel to the ever famous Morrowind. All you have to know is...Morrowind, and then pretend like you actually know what everyone is talking about. Thats why RPing is so much fun.

By the way, lets mark it right now, that I really don't wanna see ooc conversations inside the damn RP! Thats what the OOC is for!!

Example: (hey look, I'm shot you you should be dead muaha haxxorz)

or: (You're doing it wrong...)
KnightofBane wrote:Impostorzim:
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.
Yeeaah... That pretty much sums it up.

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Fri Apr 13, 2007 05:26

I guess i'll join, gimme a while to think up some character info and find a pic.
Ransom wrote:
Jazz wrote:needs moar master chief
FOR FUCKS SAKE GORDON I HAVE HAD IT UP TO oh it's you jazz