Oblivion RP OOC

For all your role-playing needs.
Forum rules
This forum is for the purpose of role-playing, remain in character or suffer the consequences.
One man army
Spider Mastermind

Post by One man army » Tue May 01, 2007 18:44

Jet Andre wrote:Delta your in the shadow now?

I Quit.
He was never in it, the fucker just can't take a no, or ask, or read.

mongoose, you write really good but if you keep giving out secrets I'm gonna have to have you killed. The Shadow is a verysecret organisation and I can't have you shout it's name around guards and just let new people in. And you can't just let people in to The Shadow (OB) he would have to go through the same test as you did.
Last edited by One man army on Tue May 01, 2007 19:57, edited 1 time in total.
"This is a small axe. You can't even kill infants with it..."
The Cake is a lie

Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind

Post by Juggernaut » Tue May 01, 2007 19:11

ok so whats goin on with the bandits...did they go back to their camp to regroup or are they gone for good?
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:kiddy fiddlers get smashed in prison

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Tue May 01, 2007 19:14

Seriously, one minute they're holding up in Bruma, the next the town guards arrest the shadow and ake em to Bruma, which is now vacant of any bandits. WTF is goin on?
Ransom wrote:
Jazz wrote:needs moar master chief
FOR FUCKS SAKE GORDON I HAVE HAD IT UP TO oh it's you jazz

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Tue May 01, 2007 19:17

One man army wrote:

I Quit.

mongoose, you write really good but if you keep giving out secrets I'm gonna have to have you killed. The Shadow is a very[/u] secret organisation and I can't have you shout it's name around guards and just let new people in. And you can't just let people in to The Shadow (OB) he would have to go through the same test as you did. [/u]
sooorrry OMA, I just thought it'd be helpful, let the RP progress. But they dont know much about the Shadow, just the name. Maybe we can use that to strike fear into their hearts?

and sorry everyone else for having a random plot outburst. Im trying to take these new pills, but they just dont help...
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind

Post by Juggernaut » Tue May 01, 2007 19:18

and whats with this jail shit?

EDIT: whooaaaa there buddy..i'm a member of the fighters guild and veridious is a members of the mages guild. we were allwoed to fight there..the rest of the fighters guild was...dirge for all they knew was also a member of the fighters guild..which he isnt but they dont know anything about him
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:kiddy fiddlers get smashed in prison

One man army
Spider Mastermind

Post by One man army » Tue May 01, 2007 19:58

mongoose_01 wrote:
One man army wrote:

I Quit.

mongoose, you write really good but if you keep giving out secrets I'm gonna have to have you killed. The Shadow is a very[/u] secret organisation and I can't have you shout it's name around guards and just let new people in. And you can't just let people in to The Shadow (OB) he would have to go through the same test as you did. [/u]
sooorrry OMA, I just thought it'd be helpful, let the RP progress. But they dont know much about the Shadow, just the name. Maybe we can use that to strike fear into their hearts?

and sorry everyone else for having a random plot outburst. Im trying to take these new pills, but they just dont help...
it's ok, just remember to try to keep it a secret
The Cake is a lie

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Tue May 01, 2007 20:07

One man army wrote:
mongoose_01 wrote:
One man army wrote: He was never in it, the fucker just can't take a no, or ask, or read.

it's ok, just remember to try to keep it a secret
i soooorry. Yeah maybe I shouldnt have introduced us hehe...but still, we can move to leyawiin or somewhere :P
Gordon Frohman wrote:
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Post by Cowardly » Tue May 01, 2007 20:10

what.the.hell.is.going.on

One man army
Spider Mastermind

Post by One man army » Tue May 01, 2007 20:12

something like that
The Cake is a lie

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Tue May 01, 2007 20:13

Chill wrote:what.the.hell.is.going.on
in what sense? we got hanged, but got saved by hayden and his magical army of munchkin men. then we ran off. Jazz is now busy raeping some guards...feel free to break a tree trunk or something like that
Gordon Frohman wrote:

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Tue May 01, 2007 20:19

Remember children, this is a make the plot up as you go RP, hence the fact i broke away from the group and am raeping guards.
Ransom wrote:
Jazz wrote:needs moar master chief
FOR FUCKS SAKE GORDON I HAVE HAD IT UP TO oh it's you jazz

Hayden100
Hell Knight

Post by Hayden100 » Tue May 01, 2007 21:48

Chill wrote:Jaegan sat down and cried. He had no idea what was going on. First he was fighting in Bruma, then he fled. then the blades came. then he was IN bruma, in a cell, then he escaped, and now he was under arrest. He couldnt handle. Jaegan screamed and ran off.
The guards couldnt keep pace and left him flee.
is why urra made the commandment

"Though shall not control others characters"

Since bad things happen

monsieur Mongooose!!

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Wed May 02, 2007 16:29

Hayden100 wrote:
Chill wrote:Jaegan sat down and cried. He had no idea what was going on. First he was fighting in Bruma, then he fled. then the blades came. then he was IN bruma, in a cell, then he escaped, and now he was under arrest. He couldnt handle. Jaegan screamed and ran off.
The guards couldnt keep pace and left him flee.
is why urra made the commandment

"Though shall not control others characters"

Since bad things happen

monsieur Mongooose!!

*weep*

it had to be done...otherwise we would've all hanged!

senor Jugga!!
Gordon Frohman wrote:

Hayden100
Hell Knight

Post by Hayden100 » Wed May 02, 2007 16:56

your assassins aren't you? ever heard of hiding a lock pick in your arse?

EDIT: pssst... i tried to make it sound like Bob had been charmed by an outside member of the shadow to have you free'd, but once again you've fucked it up mongoose =] edit plz

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Wed May 02, 2007 17:06

Hayden100 wrote:your assassins aren't you? ever heard of hiding a lock pick in your arse?

EDIT: pssst... i tried to make it sound like Bob had been charmed by an outside member of the shadow to have you free'd, but once again you've fucked it up mongoose =] edit plz
okk....so saying "the spell wore off" gives ya that?? :lol:

edit what part? about you letting us go? I thought u were on our side!

and why the hell would a lock pick stop ya from choking? :P
Gordon Frohman wrote: