Monopoly the Action-RPG

For all your role-playing needs.
Forum rules
This forum is for the purpose of role-playing, remain in character or suffer the consequences.
Jet Andre
Baron of Hell

Re: Monopoly the Action-RPG

Post by Jet Andre » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:28

Jet rolls, a 5 and a 1. :snare:

Nither
Imp

Post by Nither » Sun Dec 02, 2007 20:20

My piece is Chuck Norris.
I shall roll a 2.
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/1/1d/MPA_Boo.jpg
burnfire88 wrote:GOD DAMNIT NITHER, GET OUT OF MY THREAD.

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Mon Dec 03, 2007 03:41

A bulldozer stops in the parking lot of Jail. AND CRASHES STRAIGHT INTO THE WALL OF JET ANDRE'S CELL!! Noone witnesses the random hit and run, as Jet Andre walks on.

He walks 6 paces to the North now leaving Jail (you didn't pass Go btw. haha) and reaches the courtyard of St. James Place. Obviously this is James' Place...who is this James you may ask?

A brick comes flying at your head. It hits...you feel pain... you sit down. Another brick hits you.

"Oye! You dere! Stay away from mee pot of gold."

Looking to your left, you see a pot of gold...you wonder why you didn't see it before. It should have at least $500 in it. "I'll just be taking this thanks." All of a sudden gun turrets pop out of the ground and aim at you. St. James...is serious business.

* Fight your way out of St James Place!!

*St. James Place is available to you for free. Only if the area is vacant.

* Head injury from brick (x2). Causes 50 Hp loss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, this roleplay was free of such atrocities like Chuck Norris...Until you came along.

Chuck Norris comes flying down and lands on Go. His wings fall off...he shrugs and walks two paces to the West where he comes across a clearing. Its the sacred Community Chest! Digging in, he finds his special item... A voodoo doll in the shape of a naked lady... You might as well keep it.

* Recieves VooDoo doll: Naked Lady (Who do you know that is playing as a naked lady?)
KnightofBane wrote:Impostorzim:
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.
Yeeaah... That pretty much sums it up.

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Mon Dec 03, 2007 03:52

Congratulations! Chill is now the proud owner of New York Avenue, now to be known as Chilly Palms.

While staying in a whorehouse, Chill bangs the shit out of this one chick. The chick ends up being a guy. Chill has now discovered his love for men. High five Chill!!!

* Monopoly Board updated

* Heals 150 HP.

* Max Health increased to /400

*Status Effect: Sore Crotch
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.

Damondo
Arachnotron

Post by Damondo » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:29

Ok its mah turn . .

*blows on it once and shakes teh dice*

OHHHH its a 5 and a 4!

Jet Andre
Baron of Hell

Post by Jet Andre » Mon Dec 03, 2007 19:24

Can i throw a brick back at that fucker? Meh, My go.

4 and 4 :shhh:

Nither
Imp

Post by Nither » Mon Dec 03, 2007 23:04

I'm not going to use it yet, so, I'll roll now...
It's snake eyes.

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Tue Dec 04, 2007 05:59

Old Bawls has proven that just cause he's old doesn't mean he can't beat out the competition. He walks proud with The Sword of IT clutched in his hands. He makes it 9 paces North, to the land of Tenessee Avenue. The land is lush green and thick with grass. Really fucking hot as well. Theres a coastline to the West.

He rests underneath a palm tree, when a coconut lands on his head. It makes a dull 'tock' sound as it bounces off and rolls into the sand. Old Bawls looks up to see a monkey by the name of Dexter. The monkey comes down and lands on his shoulder. He then tells him, "Careful your steps. There are traps everywhere. Watch out for James Madison."

"I'm sorry...did you just say, watch out for James Madison? The 4th president of the United States?"

"....." The monkey looks at him. "Why, yes I did..."

Dexter poofs away, and then noticed that the sand around him was fading. The land was disappearing! The tide was coming in! All of a sudden, James Madison, the fourth president of the United States of America, jumps out of the coconut tree and swings a fist at Old Bawls' face.

"Well, well, well... Long time no see, Mr. President or should I say, Ex-President James Madison."

"You wanker! You killed me and left me to die in this godforsaken land they call Tennessee!! You must die!!"

* Loses 50 HP to coconut head damage.

* You must fight James Madison! You must reveal your past!!

---------------------------------------------------

Jet Andre ignores the toy turret guns and walks past them. "Wait! Where are you going!!"

"Piss off, St. James!! You're fucking crazy!!"

Jet lifts up a brick and smacks it across James' face breaking his nose. He then leaves St. James Place...

Jet walks 8 paces into the forgotten lands of Kentucky Avenue. Home of Kentucky Fried Chicken! And run by this guy.

"Why hello there adventurer. Can I help you?!"
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Tue Dec 04, 2007 06:08

Sirens go off as police come around Chuck Norris. "Hey there chum, we're gonna have to arrest you."

"Whats the problem officer?" says Chuck Norris as he looks at the policeman.

"Well it seems you've double-double rolled." ...that is what the officer would've said. Had his skull still been attached to his neck. Chuck had given the man a roundhouse kick to the face that removed his skull entirely. "No fucking double-double rolling my ass." He walks on.

Two steps. Into the IRS.

"Why, hello there Chuck Norris.. Paid your bills lately?"

( Tip: The IRS is not a force to be played with. You should probably pay your taxes.)

* Pay Income Tax:
a) Pay $200
b) Pay 10%
c) ????
d) PROFIT!
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.

Nither
Imp

Post by Nither » Tue Dec 04, 2007 22:37

I pick Number c.

But before I do;
*Looks at the doll, and puts it in the awesome Chuck Norris's Pants.*

Damondo
Arachnotron

Post by Damondo » Thu Dec 06, 2007 16:35

"Yes, it was I that left you to die. It was I that facilitated the downfall of your tobacco plantation! I was also the one that freed all your slaves!" said Old Bawlz. Stunned by hearing this, Madison tries to reach for his flint lock pistol. With swift motions, Old Bawlz manages to counter Madison's bold attempt and now has Madison's musket and places the barrel on the tip of the ex-presidents nose. "Listen here you degenerate, tell me why I shouldnt put a fucking hole in that fat melon of yours!". Shaking like a vibrator in Jazz' hands, Madison starts rambling and muttering mumbo jumbo to himself. Amazed at the sudden change in personality, Old Bawlz dips into his sack-o-fun and pulls out a straight jacket. He swiftly suits up the ex-prez and throws him on the back of a stray horse. As the horse begins to speed away, a five thousand dollar bill falls to the ground. Much to Old Bawlz' surprise, he picks up the bill and places it in his pocket.

Several days later, Madison is pronounced dead in Montpellier.

Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Post by Cowardly » Thu Dec 06, 2007 17:17

Chill MASTERBATES

and rolls a 6! and a 2...

Aliens
Spider Mastermind

Post by Aliens » Sun Dec 09, 2007 00:33

Stabbeh takes his turn after his few day turn stop thing.
Stabbeh leaps into the air screaming "YOUR BALLS ARE MINE!!!!!!!"
Out from his boots come spikes which he slams into Jazz-Man-Penis's lower area.
Jazz screamed in pain as Stabbeh began to beat his fists into Jazz's Sack.
Jazz-Man-Penis exploded in a shiny explosion of light.
Everything went black
And the words "Boss complete" appeared in red, low pixel, 3D letters.

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Sun Dec 09, 2007 01:09

Chill walks and walks and makes it to Ventnor Avenue. "Hmm...what a gay place, this Ventnor Avenue."

Chill was of course not referring to gay guys, but rather...jews. Thousands of them. He couldn't get out. He was completely surrounded. He was losing breath! He started to panic!! What would he do?!

* Ventnor is available to you for purchase. Costs $25. Only God knows why you would want to buy this place...

Warning~!: Make it out of Ventnor Avenue with your life!!!

--------------------------------------------------

The water in Tennessee Avenue drains out and the tide goes down. Old Bawls stands tall and proud. Though he will forever be haunted for what he did to the 4th President of the United States of America.

* Recieves "Wooden Teeth"

* Tennessee Avenue is now available for purchase. Costs $100. Old Bawls should really get his hands on some land if he wants to turn the tables on his opponents. The land's tides come in and the ghost of Dead Presidents come to fight them.

-------------------------------------------------

Nither pokes a needle into the naked lady voodoo doll. The IRS man looks on in confusion. "Excuse me...what are you doing?" Nither replies, "Nothing, just kicking your ass!". The business man short on patience smacks him down into the ground with a hard kick. Knocking the wind out of him and making him drop the doll. "What do you think this is?! Some kind of game?! Pay your taxes! *pulls out machine gun* OR DIE!

* Recieves 40 HP loss.

------------------------------------------------

*Meanwhile*

Jazz falls to the ground as the Man Penis spits him out of its Urethra. Cum and blood drip everywhere as the now naked and drizzled, glimmering in cum, Jazz is in pain! Seems like a needle is pinching in her side! It really hurts and it's happening constantly... then it stops.

Stabbeh stares, then walks away.

*CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DEFEATED MAN PENIS JAZZ!!*

* Recieves Jazzie Nut Hair. Good to use in assassinations. Great for strangling and can also be used as a whip.

* Max HP increased to /450
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.

Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Post by Cowardly » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:56

Chill begins to loose breath, but suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, what does he see? the noble chocobo has come to save him.

leaping over the confused and angry jews, the giant chicken thing grabs Chill and throws him on his back and they get the hell out of there.

pays $100 to keep chocobo.