Monopoly the Action-RPG

For all your role-playing needs.
Forum rules
This forum is for the purpose of role-playing, remain in character or suffer the consequences.
Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Re: Monopoly the Action-RPG

Post by Impostorzim » Fri Dec 21, 2007 00:45

Stabbeh makes it 6 paces on his way to Go! when he bumps a forcefield. "What the hell is this?!" He bangs against the invisible wall, tasting the $200 in his mouth as he could be passing the area...when he's kicked back by a jolt. He falls on his ass... "Ouuuch...."

Turning around slowly, the camera bends back to show that Stabbeh is at the back entrance of Tokyo Boardwalk...

WELCOME TO TOKYO BOARDWALK!

To Be Continued...
KnightofBane wrote:Impostorzim:
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.
Yeeaah... That pretty much sums it up.

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Fri Dec 21, 2007 01:18

The laws of physics didn't save Nither as he's pummeled by an array of 50. caliber bullets. Chuck Norris falls to the ground a mangled heap in front of a laughing St. James. "Hahaha! Wait till I tell the guys I beat Chuck Norris! Come, come weary peasants. Take this one to the dungeon."

Nither is dumped in the dungeon...He painfully gets up and realizes he's in a heap of trouble...but he's alive! Lifting his shirt he realizes that not a single bullet entered his body. Not because he's immune to them, but because they were specially marked 50. caliber rubber bullets. Under his shirt were giant donut sized red marks. "Funny it doesn't hur---ACK! @$^$# THERES THE PAIN!" Chuck Norris falls back and passes out.

==Several Minutes Later==

Nither wakes up and sees one unarmed guard at the door. He stands there happily watching him. Nither smiles...

* Loses 100 HP to rubber bullet wounds.
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.

Nither
Imp

Post by Nither » Sat Dec 22, 2007 03:13

As a distraction, Chuck Norris throws the doll the opposite way were the guard was, hopping that it would do something cool. *Rolls a three and a five*
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/1/1d/MPA_Boo.jpg
burnfire88 wrote:GOD DAMNIT NITHER, GET OUT OF MY THREAD.

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Wed Dec 26, 2007 17:26

The Doll gets the guards attention who goes to check it out. As Nither rolls, he is captured from behind. He blacks out...

-----------------------

When he wakes up, he notices hes strapped to a pole. "Good morning, Sunshine!!" Says the St. James as he stands by the pole. "What do you want from me? I'm not gay you know." says Chuck Norris. "Oh shut up! I'm making you part of something big and all you can think is that I'm going to rape you?! Fucking Chuck Norris!! Begone with you!"

Chuck Norris is stuff into a cannon where he is blasted towards the sun. The cannon had misfired and Norris falls towards the East, but doesn't hit the Sun, instead the pole strikes a billboard...

Untying himself, he looks and to the billboard...it's actually a Welcome sign. It reads: Welcome to Boardwalk.

---------------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO TOKYO BOARDWALK!
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Sat Dec 29, 2007 01:43

BOARDWALK: Players 3/3

The adventure has begun.....

----------------------------------------------------

Old Bawls walks into Boardwalk. He's awed by the beauty of the neon lights. Tons of ninjas, soldiers, samurai, old has-beens, and just about anybody else you can imagine around on the streets and out in the stores. Old bawls makes it to the center of the big city (imagine Times Square with neon lights). The entire center is held up on a platform and surrounded by buildings (kind of like Zanarkand). He stops to buy a drink when he hears someone. "How's it going buddy boy? Taking care of that Guardian Force I gave you?" Turning around he sees Marvin sporting a violet overcoat. He probably bought the willy wonka outfit and the glasses at Hot Topic. Why? Can't be certain. "How's it going Marvin?" asks Old Bawls. "Well all is well, just that I need you to summon him. SUMMON HIM NOW!" "Why?!" "I must destroy him once and for all! He's in the way!" "What makes you think you can take him, Marvin?" "Haha, don't underestimate me bitch!"

Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Fri Feb 15, 2008 07:14

Stabbeh starts walking, rather lost... "What the hell? What is the point of this place?! It's so crowded, and everything's in japanese!!" A man sneaking around the corner talks into his phone, "I've found him. He's finally here. Bring out the Manwich..."

"...The Manwich?! Are you sure?!"

A helicopter flies overhead. From the helicopter drops a sandwich. From the sandwich crawls an evil being of incredible power! The sandwichie shell hatches and Stabbeh is confronted by the Manwich. "I have come to destroy you. You are the key to this dreadful place." Stabbeh looks on in confusion.. "Key? How so?"

"Once all the players in Monopoly World are dead, the doors will open and We, the evil Corporation of Doom will take over the world outside this boardgame." Stabbeh takes a step back, "I thought you guys just wanted to take control of Monopoly World, block for block!" The Manwich laughs, "Well of course! We need somewhere to hold Evil Meetings of Doom!! NOW PREPARE TO DIE!!

Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Sat Feb 16, 2008 21:55

Chuck Norris (Nither) cruises down the streets of Boardwalk rather lost. He stops at the biggest video game arcade he's ever laid his eyes on. Upon entering, he is spotted by a gang on video game nerds...japanese video game nerds...and they all know Jiu-Jitsu. They stare at eachother and in Japanese say, "hmph, fuckin' Chuck Norris..." They flip over the arcade machines and land around Nither.

Nither reads the subtitles at the bottom of the screen as the gamers tell him to leave Boardwalk tonight. He babbles and tell them he doesn't even know how to get out. The J-Pop clad Jiu-Jitsu gamers position themselves and unsheathe their weapons! One pulls out a red lightsaber, the other pulls out a Gunblade Revolver and several others pull out Buster Swords, Morning Stars and Daedric Weapons!

"Prepare to Die, Chuck Nawriss!!"

Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.

Aliens
Spider Mastermind

Post by Aliens » Sat Feb 16, 2008 22:26

Stabbeh takes his 1000 gold in his hand and summons...

YOJIMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

"Yojimbo, Go!"
Stabbeh hands Yojimbo the gold and leaps forward at Team Manwich!
Last edited by Aliens on Sat Feb 16, 2008 22:54, edited 1 time in total.

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 22:47

If it weren't for Nither, that would be a decahepanotorudtuple post. Or something.
Still, good on Impostorzim for keeping the RP forum alive. Just.
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

Scythe
Arch-Vile
Consoles: PC, Wii U, New 3DS, 3DS, DS, GBA, GBC, Wii, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, PS1

Post by Scythe » Sun Feb 17, 2008 02:10

Scythe rolls a 2 and lands on Jail.

"Fuck.."
<33
Ransom wrote:
Mr.Smith wrote:Apple faggot machine.
I imagine this as a little robot that wanders around and collects bundles of sticks and dumps them at your feet
only white, and stylish, and incompatible with most sticks
KnightofBane wrote:i did not touch it other than to put it in my mouth
click this if you're new

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Mon Jul 14, 2008 06:19

Stabbeh runs toward the Manwich with Yojimbo at his side. Yojimbo pulls out his Wakizashi and slashes the Manwich in two causing 99,999 damage!! The terrible creature falls apart then becomes DOUBLE MANWICH! "oh no! It looks like it can reproduce! I've got to find a way to kill it without it growing anymore. "You thought this would be easy mahn?! You can try and try mahn to beat meh, just don't get police involved, ya?"

Both of the Man-wich monsters move in to strike Stabbeh. They lick his knees and suck on his delicate parts causing him to burst excitingly in his pants. "yah mahn, more condiments for da food, ya?" says Man-wich 1. "What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"Go Yojimbo! Send your dog thing to eat the Manwich."
"Eh, no.." says Yojimbo.
"What do you mean, eh no?!"
Yojimbo stares at Stabbeh...sighs...then says, "Where's my money, hoe?"
"FUCK!"

* Lost $1,000 on Yojimbo (you currently have no gold left)
* Lost 30 HP to Man-wich's sexual assault

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Scythe runs wildly two steps and trips into the Southland Community Chest. He sticks his hand in and finds to his dismay a "Get Out of Jail Free Card!". He runs merrily on his way.

* Obtained "Get Out of Jail Free" card!
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.

Aliens
Spider Mastermind

Post by Aliens » Wed Jul 16, 2008 05:17

((Lold at that. Will post soon.))

burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Post by burnfire88 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 00:53

Burnfire the Longcat re-enters the game and rolls a 3.
((I will be active this time lol.))
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Thu Aug 21, 2008 20:43

Burnfire the Longcat takes 3 steps out of GM's Sweat Shop (after a long and awkward intermission) and lands on Connecticut Avenue. When the men in cloaks see Burnfire, they hide the herring and shrubberies. They whisper to each other...

bleh, there's no way Monty Python references will work on this guy. We already did the Knights who say NI... I say we try something else, or we'll have another incident like the one with that Old Bawls guy... The boss wouldn't like that...

The men clear their throats and stare blankly at the sky. All of a sudden they stare at Burnfire and yell, "YOU! WEARER OR ORANGE AND WHITE! What brings you to the sacred grounds of Connecticut Avenue?!" Burnfire looks intriguingly and replies, "Well, I'm not sure. I just find myself rolling dice and walking in an endless square loop in search of something."

"Endless square loop?! You couldn't possibly be referring to Monopoly!! How dare you, you lilly livered four foot bastard! This is our home!! It's all we know! We can't let you pass, it would be treason!" Burnfire stares angrily, "You don't let me pass and I'll kill you all." - "Wait! This...This is madness!!" croakes the cloaked leader.

*Burnfire is stationed in Connecticut Avenue.
*Must pass movie reference puzzle.
*I updated the status menu on the first page so Burnfire and Scythe are marked with their stats. I also redecorated the map so a lot of the NPCs encountered are shown, even if they haven't shown up yet.
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.

Damondo
Arachnotron

Post by Damondo » Tue Sep 23, 2008 15:54

Can I get a rez plx? Thanks :)