Fuck it lets do this

For all your role-playing needs.
Forum rules
This forum is for the purpose of role-playing, remain in character or suffer the consequences.
mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Fuck it lets do this

Post by mongoose_01 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 18:24

Jugg's RP idea. Mercenary shit. Lets see where this goes. Completely open. And if anyone (smith) kills this before it even begins I will stare very angrily at my computer screen
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Re: Fuck it lets do this

Post by Cowardly » Sun Aug 03, 2008 18:53

Medievil one?
If you say so.

PM me if you want me to start up or story or something.

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 20:07

Chill wrote:Medievil one?
If you say so.

PM me if you want me to start up or story or something.
hrrm

lets just go

This'll be the OOC, I suppose, but I'm not taking responsibility for this RP. Although I suppose I should :snare:

My character: Henri Damarco

A medieval playaaa

Well actually more of a mercenary dude. As the RP suggests. He's sort of thrity-ish, bit of a beard, chainmail armour. Sword is weapon of choice (surprisingly not a longbow :lol: ).

I guess we should decide on a setting for the RP. Hows about the Hundred Years' War?
Gordon Frohman wrote:
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Post by Cowardly » Sun Aug 03, 2008 20:54

Fuck that shit yo, 100 years is too generic, too split up and too French.

Im voting, Celtic Revolution (Braveheart, but set in wales) or Norman Conquest (Battle of Hastings, 1066).

Edit: You may even consider a Crusade, since Mercenarys were more windley used in the said conflicts.

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 21:10

Chill wrote:Fuck that shit yo, 100 years is too generic, too split up and too French.

Im voting, Celtic Revolution (Braveheart, but set in wales) or Norman Conquest (Battle of Hastings, 1066).

Edit: You may even consider a Crusade, since Mercenarys were more windley used in the said conflicts.
But the 100 years war gives us a lot of time and possible conflicts. Battle of Hastings would just be like "o hay guise imma taek ur cuntry nao k?" "ye kl w/e go ahed"
Gordon Frohman wrote:

Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Post by Cowardly » Sun Aug 03, 2008 21:11

mongoose_01 wrote:
Chill wrote:Fuck that shit yo, 100 years is too generic, too split up and too French.

But the 100 years war gives us a lot of time and possible conflicts. Battle of Hastings would just be like "o hay guise imma taek ur cuntry nao k?" "ye kl w/e go ahed"
Completely forgetting the dozens of other conflicts, Germanic/Viking invasions at the same time and all other countries involved.

e.g Battle of Stamford Bridge.

also note, we could have Chinese/Japanese conflicts, more politics in smaller areas and more imagination can go on. also, people on the forum wont take allegiance with any particular nation.

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 21:36

Chill wrote:
mongoose_01 wrote:

Completely forgetting the dozens of other conflicts, Germanic/Viking invasions at the same time and all other countries involved.

e.g Battle of Stamford Bridge.

also note, we could have Chinese/Japanese conflicts, more politics in smaller areas and more imagination can go on. also, people on the forum wont take allegiance with any particular nation.
true, but I wouldn't feel as knowlegable or engaged in it.

We could set it in a semi-fictional universe of Medievality.

Such as:
A war fought between a rich but complacent nobility and the rebels who seek to dethrone them; the rebels being numerous but poorly-equipped and less trained, the nobles hiring mercenaries to do their work for them. For example.

Or a group of mercenaries (us) going around and doing anything for anybody, badass-style ;)
Gordon Frohman wrote:

Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Post by Cowardly » Sun Aug 03, 2008 21:39

This is why we require more planning, add me on msn or whatever you want, we can do this through PMs, but tell me what to do, and i'll actually write up a god damned story today/tommorow ive got heaps of time to tell people the shit thats goin down.

OBrocks
Spider Mastermind

Post by OBrocks » Sun Aug 03, 2008 21:55

or we could make something up since i dont know shit about history
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Post by Cowardly » Sun Aug 03, 2008 21:56

lol.

Well there is a Warhammer RP ready to go tbh, which i actually looked up and read about Warhammer and learnt about it JUST TO DO THE RP which i never actually did which i could still possibly do.

kob
CyberDemon
Consoles: PS3 - PC

Post by kob » Mon Aug 04, 2008 01:07

OR HOW ABOUT YOUR OWN FUCKING ORIGINAL SHIT

ALIEN MERCENARIES FROM THE YEAR 2290 TRAVEL BACK INTO THE PREHISTORIC ERA TO BATTLE VELOCIRAPTORS WITH SHITTING DICK NIPPLES THAT EXPLODE WHEN KILLED

hell i'd roleplay it

Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Post by Cowardly » Mon Aug 04, 2008 09:15

We need a fucking vote.
Use this thread to fire ideas?

Hayden100
Hell Knight

Post by Hayden100 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 09:18

A band of medevil homsexual nobles fighting for their bum rights

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:14

Hayden100 wrote:A band of medevil homsexual nobles fighting for their bum rights
I approve

and the in-between-battles bits can please those wanting another sex RP
Gordon Frohman wrote:

OBrocks
Spider Mastermind

Post by OBrocks » Mon Aug 04, 2008 13:29

oh god that is epic win

lets fucking do it
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.