Fuck it lets do this

For all your role-playing needs.
Forum rules
This forum is for the purpose of role-playing, remain in character or suffer the consequences.
User avatar
mongoose_01
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3784
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 18:55
Location: UK
Contact:

Fuck it lets do this

Post by mongoose_01 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 18:24

Jugg's RP idea. Mercenary shit. Lets see where this goes. Completely open. And if anyone (smith) kills this before it even begins I will stare very angrily at my computer screen
Image
Image
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

User avatar
Cowardly
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6091
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 16:54
Location: Canis Latrans. Super Genius.

Re: Fuck it lets do this

Post by Cowardly » Sun Aug 03, 2008 18:53

Medievil one?
If you say so.

PM me if you want me to start up or story or something.

User avatar
mongoose_01
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3784
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 18:55
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Fuck it lets do this

Post by mongoose_01 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 20:07

Chill wrote:Medievil one?
If you say so.

PM me if you want me to start up or story or something.
hrrm

lets just go

This'll be the OOC, I suppose, but I'm not taking responsibility for this RP. Although I suppose I should :snare:

My character: Henri Damarco

Image

A medieval playaaa

Well actually more of a mercenary dude. As the RP suggests. He's sort of thrity-ish, bit of a beard, chainmail armour. Sword is weapon of choice (surprisingly not a longbow :lol: ).

I guess we should decide on a setting for the RP. Hows about the Hundred Years' War?
Image
Image
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

User avatar
Cowardly
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6091
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 16:54
Location: Canis Latrans. Super Genius.

Re: Fuck it lets do this

Post by Cowardly » Sun Aug 03, 2008 20:54

Fuck that shit yo, 100 years is too generic, too split up and too French.

Im voting, Celtic Revolution (Braveheart, but set in wales) or Norman Conquest (Battle of Hastings, 1066).

Edit: You may even consider a Crusade, since Mercenarys were more windley used in the said conflicts.

User avatar
mongoose_01
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3784
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 18:55
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Fuck it lets do this

Post by mongoose_01 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 21:10

Chill wrote:Fuck that shit yo, 100 years is too generic, too split up and too French.

Im voting, Celtic Revolution (Braveheart, but set in wales) or Norman Conquest (Battle of Hastings, 1066).

Edit: You may even consider a Crusade, since Mercenarys were more windley used in the said conflicts.
But the 100 years war gives us a lot of time and possible conflicts. Battle of Hastings would just be like "o hay guise imma taek ur cuntry nao k?" "ye kl w/e go ahed"
Image
Image
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

User avatar
Cowardly
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6091
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 16:54
Location: Canis Latrans. Super Genius.

Re: Fuck it lets do this

Post by Cowardly » Sun Aug 03, 2008 21:11

mongoose_01 wrote:
Chill wrote:Fuck that shit yo, 100 years is too generic, too split up and too French.

Im voting, Celtic Revolution (Braveheart, but set in wales) or Norman Conquest (Battle of Hastings, 1066).

Edit: You may even consider a Crusade, since Mercenarys were more windley used in the said conflicts.
But the 100 years war gives us a lot of time and possible conflicts. Battle of Hastings would just be like "o hay guise imma taek ur cuntry nao k?" "ye kl w/e go ahed"
Completely forgetting the dozens of other conflicts, Germanic/Viking invasions at the same time and all other countries involved.

e.g Battle of Stamford Bridge.

also note, we could have Chinese/Japanese conflicts, more politics in smaller areas and more imagination can go on. also, people on the forum wont take allegiance with any particular nation.

User avatar
mongoose_01
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3784
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 18:55
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Fuck it lets do this

Post by mongoose_01 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 21:36

Chill wrote:
mongoose_01 wrote:
Chill wrote:Fuck that shit yo, 100 years is too generic, too split up and too French.

Im voting, Celtic Revolution (Braveheart, but set in wales) or Norman Conquest (Battle of Hastings, 1066).

Edit: You may even consider a Crusade, since Mercenarys were more windley used in the said conflicts.
But the 100 years war gives us a lot of time and possible conflicts. Battle of Hastings would just be like "o hay guise imma taek ur cuntry nao k?" "ye kl w/e go ahed"
Completely forgetting the dozens of other conflicts, Germanic/Viking invasions at the same time and all other countries involved.

e.g Battle of Stamford Bridge.

also note, we could have Chinese/Japanese conflicts, more politics in smaller areas and more imagination can go on. also, people on the forum wont take allegiance with any particular nation.
true, but I wouldn't feel as knowlegable or engaged in it.

We could set it in a semi-fictional universe of Medievality.

Such as:
A war fought between a rich but complacent nobility and the rebels who seek to dethrone them; the rebels being numerous but poorly-equipped and less trained, the nobles hiring mercenaries to do their work for them. For example.

Or a group of mercenaries (us) going around and doing anything for anybody, badass-style ;)
Image
Image
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

User avatar
Cowardly
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6091
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 16:54
Location: Canis Latrans. Super Genius.

Re: Fuck it lets do this

Post by Cowardly » Sun Aug 03, 2008 21:39

This is why we require more planning, add me on msn or whatever you want, we can do this through PMs, but tell me what to do, and i'll actually write up a god damned story today/tommorow ive got heaps of time to tell people the shit thats goin down.

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: Fuck it lets do this

Post by OBrocks » Sun Aug 03, 2008 21:55

or we could make something up since i dont know shit about history
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
Cowardly
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6091
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 16:54
Location: Canis Latrans. Super Genius.

Re: Fuck it lets do this

Post by Cowardly » Sun Aug 03, 2008 21:56

lol.


Well there is a Warhammer RP ready to go tbh, which i actually looked up and read about Warhammer and learnt about it JUST TO DO THE RP which i never actually did which i could still possibly do.

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12799
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: Fuck it lets do this

Post by kob » Mon Aug 04, 2008 01:07

OR HOW ABOUT YOUR OWN FUCKING ORIGINAL SHIT

LIKE

ALIEN MERCENARIES FROM THE YEAR 2290 TRAVEL BACK INTO THE PREHISTORIC ERA TO BATTLE VELOCIRAPTORS WITH SHITTING DICK NIPPLES THAT EXPLODE WHEN KILLED

hell i'd roleplay it

User avatar
Cowardly
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6091
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 16:54
Location: Canis Latrans. Super Genius.

Re: Fuck it lets do this

Post by Cowardly » Mon Aug 04, 2008 09:15

We need a fucking vote.
Use this thread to fire ideas?

User avatar
Hayden100
Hell Knight
Posts: 2488
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 13:12

Re: Fuck it lets do this

Post by Hayden100 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 09:18

A band of medevil homsexual nobles fighting for their bum rights

User avatar
mongoose_01
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3784
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 18:55
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Fuck it lets do this

Post by mongoose_01 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:14

Hayden100 wrote:A band of medevil homsexual nobles fighting for their bum rights
I approve

and the in-between-battles bits can please those wanting another sex RP
Image
Image
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: Fuck it lets do this

Post by OBrocks » Mon Aug 04, 2008 13:29

oh god that is epic win

lets fucking do it
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest