+-=The Great Oblivion Roleplay=-+

For all your role-playing needs.
Forum rules
This forum is for the purpose of role-playing, remain in character or suffer the consequences.
One man army
Spider Mastermind

Post by One man army » Tue Oct 17, 2006 22:06

Jo'Rak quickly climbed a wall and took position behind a statue of some dead thing and started to fire arrows at the king. The arrows stopped in the middle of the air, one inch from the king, the aura had stopped them. He fired some more but it didn't have any effect.

Bevier, Khartag and Faaldor was trying to get some hits on the king but they experienced the same thing as he did, the weapons just bounced of him without making any damage. The king was clearly getting annoyed by looking like a hedgehog so he pointed his staff over his shoulder and started to randomly fire massive fireballs towards Jo'Rak.
Jo'Rak dived from the statue a second before it exploded in a showed of stones and he landed close to where the entrance had been. He was about to get up when he felt something fuzzy, shavir?
He looked closer and saw Shavir lie under Donan, Jo'Rak crept over to Shavir and was about to wake him up when

- Jo'Rak, MOVE! Bevier shouted but Jo'Rak didn't understood what he wanted, until he saw the familiar glow of a fireball forming in the room, he grabbed Shavir and Donan and Jumped backward dragging them both through the air whit him. Lucky he didn't aim, Jo'Rak thought.

He poured down a health potion in Shavir and he woke up.
- We need a major dispelling, quick!
- ok, I'll see what I can do.

Shavir jumped up and casted hi9s most powerful dispel spell but id didn't work. Jo'Rak picked up a couple of scrolls from his pack and threw one to shavir.
- I picked this on up in the camp, lets read them together and see if it works.
They read them while they other ones were fighting the necro king and Jo'Rak and Shavir spoke the words at the same time and a big ball of blue light emitted from them hitting the king. His aura started to fade away and Khartag got in a nice hit whit his war-hammer right in the chest of the king.
"This is a small axe. You can't even kill infants with it..."
The Cake is a lie

OBrocks
Spider Mastermind

Post by OBrocks » Tue Oct 17, 2006 22:13

Faaldor saw Khartag hit the Necro King with his hammer. The king yelled and then stood up and took his staff. He cast a fireball at Khartag, but he dodged it. Then he hit Khartag in the head with the staff, knocking him into the wall. Faaldor charged, but the King turned and hit them with a blast of energy, smashing him into the floor. Bevier let ou a battle cry and charged at the king, and swung his axe at his back...
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Tue Oct 17, 2006 22:35

Khartag stood up, a little woozy from the impact, readied his warhammer again, then jumped on the kings back. He raised his warhammer to strike his head, but the king spun around quickly, sending Khartag flying once more, only this time, Khartag managed to land on his feet.

He jumped once more for the king, only to be swatted in the head with his staff. The king roared and a pulse of energy was sent out from his body, knocking everyone against the wall, "I told you it was futile you fools! Now taste my wrath!" he shouted as he shot dark purple beams from his staff into everyones chests.

Everyone was writhing pain, it felt like they were being stabbed with 1000 fiery daggers. The king just hovered above the ground and laughed maniacally. But he had made a fatal mistake. Since the king assumed that Donan was still knocked out, he didn't shoot a beam into him. Donan got up and positioned himself behind the king. "Take this you bastard!" he shouted, then plunged his sword into the kings back.

His concentration was cut, and everyone was free of his hold.
Ransom wrote:
Jazz wrote:needs moar master chief
FOR FUCKS SAKE GORDON I HAVE HAD IT UP TO oh it's you jazz

OBrocks
Spider Mastermind

Post by OBrocks » Tue Oct 17, 2006 23:35

Faaldor, Jo'Rak, Khartag, and Bevier charged the King, who was screaming in pain and off-balance from Donan'd hit. Faaldor got there first and swung at the king's head. He quickly dodged it and rose his staff into the air to hit Faaldor, but then Khartag's hammer met with his side, breaking most of his ribs. He yelped in pain and fell to the ground. As Bevier and Khartag charged him, he put a shield around himself again. They hit it and fell backwards. Then the king made a motion with his hand, and an army of about 30 skeletons appeared behind them. The Necro King began to laugh.

"Fools! You thought you could beat me!?!?!?" he shouted triumphantly.

Khartag swore under his breath and then shouted "Charge!" He, Bevier, Faaldor, Donan and Jo'Rak ran at the army of skeletons. Bloodlust burned in Khartag's eyes, there was no way he would go down without a fight.

Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind

Post by Juggernaut » Wed Oct 18, 2006 00:04

Bevier charged towards the skeletons, the manical laughing of the necro king irritated him. He stopped short of the skeletons and turned and charged back towards to necro king, swinging his sword. He connected with the staff arm, cutting it clean off at the elbow. The necro sent another blast from his shield, knocking Bevier unconsious.
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:kiddy fiddlers get smashed in prison

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Wed Oct 18, 2006 00:49

"Bevier!" Khartag shouted as he saw his good friend fall to the ground. Jo'Rak jumped over to Bevier and felt his pulse, "He's still alive!" he shouted. "Thank the Nine!" he replied back. Khartag, Faadlor, Donan, Jo'Rak and Shavir disposed of the skeletons quickly, then turned their attention back on the necro king.

"Muahahahaha! This is most amusing, but this has gone on for far too long!" the necro king closed his eyes and began to speak in a dark and ancient tongue. He drew his jewel encrusted Daedric Longsword, ran his fingers across the blade, then opened his eyes. As he stopped chanting, the sword burst into flames, and bolts of lightning circled around it.

He pointed his sword at them and smirked, "Bring it." he said in a quiet, but taunting tone.
Ransom wrote:

Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind

Post by Juggernaut » Wed Oct 18, 2006 16:42

As every one charged him, Bevier was awoken by the bright lights emitting from the kings sword. He pretended to still be knocked out waiting for his opportunity to arise. The king had his back turned towards him. Bevier lashed out with his sword, hitting the king in his knee. The king roared, that would be the pefrect chance for someone to finish him..

OBrocks
Spider Mastermind

Post by OBrocks » Wed Oct 18, 2006 17:16

Faaldor ran forward. This is was it - this was his chance. He saw Bevier hit the king in the knee, and he threw his arms up and let out a roar. Faaldor dove at the king's exposed neck and slasked out with his sword. He saw blood spurt from the king's neck, and then the huge creature took his sword, and in his last moment of life, cleaved Faaldor's head off. The king's ten-foot body collapsed to the ground in a pool of blood. Bevier, Khartag, Jo'Rak, Donan and Shavir just stood there staring. Their comrade was dead - but so was their enemy.

Donan burst into tears. He was still young, and Faaldor was like his second father. He had just watched him being beheaded. Bevier picked up the body, and Khartag took the head. The group began to walk silently out of the room.

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Wed Oct 18, 2006 17:58

Everyone was back in the courtyard, quiet, tired, and sad. Bevier and Khartag wrapped up Faaldors body in some fine linens, along with his head. They both carried the body over to a grave that had been dug for him. They slowly lowered his body into the grave, and began to bury him.

Khartag wiped away his tears, "Faaldor was an honorable man, he gave his life, to save ours. He will be missed, but not forgotten. He has taken his place with the Nine, and with his former leader, Pyrim. He will watch over us, and make sure we do what is right." Everyone shed their tears for Faaldor, and dropped flowers into his grave.

Bevier put his hand on Khartags shoulder, "It's over now, thanks to this brave soldier. Pity he couldn't live to see the peace of these days fulfilled." Khartag nodded, "Aye, but he'll be able to watch things unfold from the spirit world." Khartag and Bevier made a salute to Faaldors grave, then walked off.
Ransom wrote:

Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind

Post by Juggernaut » Thu Oct 19, 2006 04:03

Bevier found were he left his bag stuff, took his armour off, slipped on a red velvet outfit, strapped his sword on his waist, and walked outside to tell the regular soldiers the good news.

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Thu Oct 19, 2006 04:17

Khartag was sitting in his room, he had taken his armor off and placed it in his chest. He sat on his bed in only his cloth pants, thinking about all the events that had happened, and the lives that had been lost. The door to his room creeked open, and in walked Ruby. He stood up as she entered, she had a big smile on her face.

He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a soft kiss, "What's got you in such a good mood hun?" he asked her. She sat Khartag down on his bed, and placed her hands in his, "Khartag, i just found out.......that i'm pregnant!" she whispered. A big smile came across Khartag's face, and his eyes widened, "Really! I'm gonna be a father! Well, how did you find out?" he asked with excitement. "Well, when i was waiting out in the curtyard, on of the higher up priests told me that they could sense two life auras eminating from me!" Khartag grabbed Ruby and began to kiss her passionately, he couldn't beleive that he was going to be a father.

Khartag lied back on his bed, and Ruby lie on his chest, "What do you think the future will hold for everyone?" she asked him. He lifted her chin up, and stared her straight in the eyes, "Only time will tell." he sat up and embraced her in his arms, he never wanted to let go.
Ransom wrote:

Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind

Post by Juggernaut » Thu Oct 19, 2006 17:23

After the men had found out they were going home, for the first time since this war started, they cheered for about 10 minutes. They rushed off to find a town near by were they could get thourghly drunk. Bevier decided to take a walk in the forest, to clear his mind and think about all the deaths. He was walking near a clearing when he heard two gruff voices talking.
"This looks like a good place to hide her, her parents better pay her ransom." The first one said to the other.
"With that much money...it wouldn't be a problem." The other one laughed.

Thats when he saw her, the prettiest thing he had ever laid eyes on. Bevier knew this would be the woman he married, just from looking at her. He quietly slid his sword out from it's sheath. He waited for a chance to attack. There it was, the second one went off to find some food and water, the first one stayed to guard her. Bevier crept out, putting a finger to his lips to tell her to keep quiet. The man had his back to him, so Bevier queitly thrust his sword into the base of the mans skull. He picked up the woman and ran as fast as he could, back to the castle.

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Thu Oct 19, 2006 17:32

Khartag stood up and put his shirt on, "I must tell Bevier the good news! He is my closest friend after all!" he roared with laughter as he walked down the hallway. He was so happy at the news that he had just been told. He got out to the courtyard and picked up a few soldiers and gave them all a huge bear-hug. As he walked off, some of the soldiers stared at eachother, "I wonder why he's in such a good mood?" they asked. They all figured it was because the war was finally over, and that peace had been restored.

"Where's Bevier?" he asked Sparhawk, who was sitting down and eating some soup. "Oh, General Khartag, ummm, i haven't seen Sir Bevier in quite a while. Last i saw he went for a walk in the woods." he replied. "Alright, at ease soldier." he said to him, then went up onto the castle walls to see if he could spot Bevier.
Ransom wrote:

Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind

Post by Juggernaut » Thu Oct 19, 2006 17:59

Bevier ran, he could hear the second kidnapper chasing him, he could see the tree line, the walls of Questinato.
"Oi! Where do you think your going" The kidnapper roared.
"Just try to catch me, little man." Bevier grunted over his shoulder.
He picked up his speed, running as fast as he could. The little man jumped on his back, drawing a knife. Bevier dropped the girl, grabbed the man by the hair, and jerked the man off. The curb stommped the kidnapper, sending brains everywhere. He picked up the girl and continued to run.

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Thu Oct 19, 2006 18:50

Khartag looked around the edge of the forest, then spotted a figure, no, two frigures running for the castle gates. "Ah, there he is!" he noticed Bevier carrying someone over his shoulders, "What's this then?" he said to himself. As they got closer, Khartag made the figure slung over Beviers shoulder to be a women. "Aha! I see Bevier has snatched himself a wench!" he roared with laughter, then jumped down off the castle walls.

As Bevier came inside the courtyard, he gently placed the girl down on the ground, then saw Khartag charging towards him. "Khartag, I can expl-" just before he could finish, Khartag threw his arms around his good friend and gave him a big hug. "Ah there you are you sneaky scoundrel! I have some wonderful news for you!" he shouted. Bevier smiled, "I'm sure it is wonderful, but i need to-" he was cut short once again by Khartag, "Ruby is pregnant! I'm going to be father! Can you beleive it! Me, a father!" he gave Bevier another hug, then noticed the girl sitting on the ground behind Bevier.

"Oh, and who's this? You sly dog you!" Khartag punched Bevier in the shoulder. "That's what i've been trying to tell you! While i was out walking, i found this girl being held captive by two bandits, so i rescued her, and brought her here!" he yelled. Khartag's smile left his face, "Oh, i'm sorry. Well, let's get her some blankets and some food." Khartag ordered some of the priests to bring fresh blankets and soup.
Ransom wrote: