+-=The Great Oblivion Roleplay=-+

For all your role-playing needs.
Forum rules
This forum is for the purpose of role-playing, remain in character or suffer the consequences.
Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind

Post by Juggernaut » Tue Nov 14, 2006 22:28

Bevier walked alongside Ara, stopping infront of the door to the dinner hall. He grasped her hand, made sure his cape was fastened but sighed as he saw the blood stain on the white cape.
"That will never come out" He groaned, taking off his helmet and carrying it his left hand.
"Shall we?" He asked Ara, motioning towards the door.

They entered the hall, Beviers white blood stained cape flowing behind him. Ara's mother burst into tears when she saw the large man accompanying her daughter into the room.
"ARA! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Her mother exploded the words out, in between tears. They hurried off to clean Ara up for dinner.
"Thank you so much," Her father said, grasping Bevier's hand as a tear came to his eye.
"It was no trouble at all, but I have a request for you." Bevier told him.
"What is it?" Her father asked.
"I wish for your daughters hand in marriage." Bevier told him, quietly incase one of the chamber maids was near by.
"The count of Bruma's son has been asking for it for awhile, but I think you are much more suitable. What do you do for a living?" Her father asked.
"I am the leader of the Jarkaans. I make a very good living and own a rather large estate a little ways out of the guilds castle. Any children we have will be educated and raised like royalty." Bevier told him.
"Very well then, I just have one more question. How did you get that blood on your cape?" He asked, looking at the splatter on Bevier's cape.
"Some bandits attacked us on the way here, they won't be bugging any one ever again" Bevier grinned.

They waited about an hour and a half for Ara and her mother to comeback, and when they did Bevier got very nervous.
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:kiddy fiddlers get smashed in prison

Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind

Post by Juggernaut » Mon Nov 27, 2006 04:54

It was one year later, the castles had been rebuilt and except for the sorrow in the hearts of widows and the fear in the childrens soul the events had been mostly forgotten. They have been preserved in the form of statues of all the leaders, Zelio, Hayden, Bevier, Khartag and the rest. Ara had given birth to a little boy, who Bevier decided to name after his good friend Khartag. Bevier continued with his brave deeds, slaying a dragon that threatned Chorrol with a single lance. He kept the horns as a trophy and attached them to his helmet. It showed his enemies that he was nothing to mess with.

(who are the leaders of senchlai and questinato atm?)

Hayden100
Hell Knight

Post by Hayden100 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 16:26

Sir bob the (VI or VII i cant remember) awoke from his mysterious slumber with a strange taste in his mouth...

"o right? so where am i?" he asked the mage standing over him smiling by his bedside
"i nuno i thought you were a decorative lavatory, your mouth open like that." he replied
Bob got out of bed and went to go find his old "freinds" he came across bevier whilst he was walking past a house.

"O hello there bevier" bob said
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU... DIE YOU SPY" Bevier drew his weopon and chased bob

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Mon Nov 27, 2006 17:22

Khartag was walking around the Jarkaan halls, Ruby by his side. "Hows the new addition to the family?" asked Khartag as he looked over at Ruby. She was carrying their newborn baby girl, Lilly. She pulled the cloth back from Lillies face, "Why, she's doing just fine honey." she replied. Khartag rubbed his finger across his childs nose and smiled.

Lilly started to wimper and toss around in her mothers arms, "Ohhh i think somebody's hungry." Ruby whispered. Khartag led her to their room and left her too feed Lilly. As Khartag shut the door he saw Bevier chasing a man down the hall with an axe. As the man ran by Khartag, he put his foot out and tripped him.

Bevier jumped onto the man and turned him around, "Tell me, who sent you!" he shouted. The man was covering his face with his hands, "Oi! Don't you remember me!? It's me, Sir Bob!" the man shouted. Bevier lowered his axe, "But, you died didn't you? I remember, it was about a year ago. What happened?" he asked. Bevier and Khartag both waited for a response.
Ransom wrote:
Jazz wrote:needs moar master chief
FOR FUCKS SAKE GORDON I HAVE HAD IT UP TO oh it's you jazz

Hayden100
Hell Knight

Post by Hayden100 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 17:33

"... its was a long time ago

After i fell of the battlements some 20 yards, i thought i was a goner, but incredibly i survived, i continued to fight by the gate and helped resuce a few men, just at the end of the battle when the men all got raised there swords to cheer i was bashed round the head by a soldier and fell into a coma, i woke up and then i got chased by an axe weilding maniac, n now ive just been tripped up by a giant ugly mug with a a beutiful wife!!! I dONT uNDERSTAND WHERE AM I WHAT HEPPEND TO THE CASTLES AND THE 3 ARMIES!!!! "

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Mon Nov 27, 2006 18:18

Khartag helped Bob up off his back, "My god man, you've been in a coma for a little over a year! We've got a lot to catch you up on!" Khartag shouted as he and Bevier led him to the mess hall. They told him all that had transpired in the battle for the castles over a year ago.

Bob slapped his own head, his eyes wide and mouth dropped wide open. "Wow! So we won the battle! Awesome!" he shouted. Bevier and Khartag were glad to have an old ally back on his feet. "Now eat up and regain your strength." Khartag ordered.
Ransom wrote:

Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind

Post by Juggernaut » Mon Nov 27, 2006 19:01

Bevier walked away to pick up his new suit of armour. It was made from the latest technology. It was tempered steel and was so hard an arrow couldn't peirce it from 40 yards away(the longbows most dangerous distance). He had also ordered a pair of war axes to replace the one that Khartag had ruined fighting a flame atronach. They were in the dwarven design, but also made out of tempered steel. Bevier felt invincible in his new armour

Hayden100
Hell Knight

Post by Hayden100 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 19:56

"build up my stregth for what? we won, all is peacefull and green is it not?, i was hoping the fighting would have stopped whilst i was preten... i mean IN a coma"

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Mon Nov 27, 2006 20:20

Khartag stared at Bob with a discerned look on his face, "Just eat up. You still need strength to do everyday things." Khartag said. Bob just sighed and began to eat his food. "I'll be right back, i have to check on my wife and child." Khartag took his leave of Bob and went to his room. He knocked on the door, "Ruby, are you finished?" he asked. "Yes dear, come in." she replied.

Khartag opened the door and saw Ruby putting Lilly to sleep. "She just fell asleep after i fed her." she said. Khartag hugged Ruby and gave her a kiss, then sighed as he watched his newborn child sleeping peacefully. "What say you to a ride through the Geat Forest?" Khartag whispered into his wifes ear. "I think that would be great." she replied. Khartag got one of the priestess' to atch over Lilly, then he and Ruby got onto Khartags horse and rode off.

"Ahh, it's been a long time since we've had a moment like this." Ruby said as the horse galloped through the forest. Ruby held onto her husband as the horse began to trot faster. The forest was so peaceful and serene, the sunlight shown through the glades, the forest creatures running about the forest floor. Nothing would ruin this moment that the two had together........

Or so they thought.......
Ransom wrote:

Hayden100
Hell Knight

Post by Hayden100 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 21:14

Bob gobbled up his breakfast and decided to re-visit the great forest and see what new fungi had grown in his favorite fungi patch. He rushed down to the fungi patch

"OOOOOO MY FUKING GOD......."
The most horrible thing had happened
"THE MOUSTRA FUNGI HAS EATEN THE BUCAMUCUS FUNGI.. well i never" bob exclaimed. upon gazing at his fungi patch movment caught his eye. Being feircly teritorial in his nature bob stalked the movment to protect his fungi patch from being destroyed by the intruders.
its was only Khartag and his wife romantically striding through the jungle.

"Ahhh, its been a long time since we've had a moment like this." ruby said...

bob was torn in two... Does he stay to observe the fungi further? or should he stalk the couple in the chance he could see some action for the first time in years!!?? After a few miniutes of pondering he came to the conclusion to obsearve the fungus.
He watched Khartag and Ruby ride off deeper into the forest, until they vanished from sight.

Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind

Post by Juggernaut » Mon Nov 27, 2006 23:16

Bevier walked into his estate in Chorrol, it was the largest house in the city. He was wearing his new armour, it shined brightly in the light, giving off a blueish glow. He walked inside only to find that his wife and child were not there. He searched the house, not finding them any where. With frustration he drew his axes and chopped a small table into tiny pieces.
"Bevier!!! What in oblivion are you doing?!?" He heard his wife shriek from behind him.
"I thought I had lost you" Bevier grumbled, knowing he wouldn't be getting any tonight for breaking the table.

He followed Ara outside, were he found his son chasing a bird with a wooden sword and shield. His son was only a year old but he already had the physique of a four year old.

Jazz
CyberDemon

Post by Jazz » Tue Nov 28, 2006 00:04

As Khartag and Ruby rode deeper into the forest, a feeling of uncomfort came over Khartag. The sunlight was no longer shining through the treetops, and everything had gotten much darker and gloomier. "I think we should head back now." Khartag grabbed the reigns and began to turn the horse around. just as the horse was turning, a shadowy figure rushed by it. The horse became frightened and tossed Ruby and Khartag off it's back, then it ran off.

"Damn it all." Khartag muttered as he signaled for Ruby to get by his side. The only weapon Khartag had on him was a ceremonial dagger given to him att he end of the war. The shadowy figure rudhed by again. Khartag drew the dagger, "Show yourself!" he shouted into the trees. A voice rang out from the trees "You heard him boys!" after this was said about 8 men dressed in leather armor advanced from the cover of the trees. They all wielded silver daggers, some of them wielded glass daggers.

A ninth man adcanced from the cover, he was wearing full mithril armor, and had 2 ebony daggers sheathed on each side of his hips. "Well well well, what do we have here?" the man said as he circled around Khartag and Ruby. "Now what's a nice couple like you doing in a place like this?" the man asked. "We were on a scenic ride through the forest." Khartag replied.

The man smiled, "You hear that boys? A scenic ride through the forest, isn't that just romantic?" he shouted to his men. They immediately busted up laughing, until the leader gave the signal to stop. "Shame you won't be returning from your scenic ride." the man said in a serious tone. He signaled for his men to take Ruby from Khartag. As four of the men advanced on Ruby, Khartag threw his dagger into one of them. The leader smiled, "Now you ain't got a weapon! Men!" the four other men under his command grabbed Khartag and held him in place.

The leader of the bandits walked over to where Ruby was being held. He ran his finger across her face, "Such soft skin for a Dunmer." the man whispered. Khartag tried to break free but the four men had a firm grip on him. The leader laughed at his attempt to break free, "The more you squirm, the more i'll do to your beloved!" he shouted, then cackled an evil laugh.

Khartag looked the man straight in the eyes, "You so much as lay another finger on her, none of you will leave here alive." Khartag said in a calm manner. The leader walked over to Khartag and got right up in his face, "Is that a threat?" the leader asked. "No," Khartag started then he kicked the leader right where it counts, "that's a promise!" Khartag then planted his feet firmly in the ground, then jumped into the air with such force that the bandits couldn't keep their hold on him.

"He's not the only one you should worry about." Ruby told the men holding her. They all laughed at her, "What's a pretty lil girl like you gonna do, scratch us?" they continued to laugh until the two men holding her had thousands of bolts of electricity sent through their bodies. The other two men rushed at her with their dagger drawn and thrusted them at her. She ducked, grabbed their arms, and began to electrocute them.

"What the hell?" the men had been distracted by Ruby electrocuting their fellow bandits, and they did not see Khartag as he descended from the air and rammed one of the men into the ground, crushing his spine on impact. Khartag took the mans weapon and threw it into one of the last remaining two mens back. The bandit screamed in pain as hell fell to the ground. The last bandit began to run away, but Khartag tackled him to the ground and began beating on him until the mans head became nothing but a bloody pulp.

The leader regained himself and reached for his daggers. Ruby shot off two bolts of lightning and knocked them from his hands. Khartag looked over and saw the leader grasping his hands in pain. He calmy walked over to the leader, picked up a dagger from the ground, grabbed him by his neck, then calmy whispered, "Nobody messes with my woman." then ran the man through with his own weapon.
Ransom wrote:

OBrocks
Spider Mastermind

Post by OBrocks » Tue Nov 28, 2006 00:32

Donan sat on his throne. Castle Senchlai was his now. After the deaths of his father and good friends Pyrim and Faaldor, he had inherited the throne. He commanded an army of over 3,000 vampire hunting mages and crusaders. He was engaged to a young Dunmer woman named Arona. Tomorrow was his twenty-second birthday. He stood up to go get some food and find Arona.

He entered the dining hall. It was filled with hungry soldiers. It had a high ceiling constructed on many wooden beams. A large chandelier made of moose antlers was in the center.

He looked around but could not find Arona. She must be in their room. He went over to get some food. Suddenly a strange feeling came over him...
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

Juggernaut
Spider Mastermind

Post by Juggernaut » Tue Nov 28, 2006 05:30

"That boy is going to grow up to be massive" Bevier whistled as his boy walked up to him panting. He immedietly became transfixed by the blue glow coming from Beviers armour. Bevier smiled as he picked the boy up and put him on his shoulders. He carried the boy inside, that's when the messenger arrived.
"Bevier, the count of Bruma wants to see you immedietly!" He panted as Bevier let him in.
"This sounds serious, I better find Khartag and find out what's going on" Bevier told his wife.
"Be careful Bevier, I don't want to raise little Khartag by myself" Ara whimpered as a tear came to her eye.
"I swear by the nine that I shall return." Bevier vowed, feeling his honour swell up inside of him like a balloon.

He went upstairs to the bedroom and found his cape, attached it to his armour. Grabbed his helmet and shield and left the building.

Hayden100
Hell Knight

Post by Hayden100 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 16:36

Bob had spent the last hour collecting leaves...

"Wouldnt want anyone else to find you now would we precious" Bob said as he patted the last of the leaves ontop of the fungus patch.

A voice was heard in the distance...
"they killed those worthless bandits!! as i said, if you want somthing done, we should do it ourselves"
"and so we shall"

The voices vanished, bob searched for a while to no success. He returned back to chorral to see his best freind Bevier. As he arived he observed him leaving the city.

"YO wassup bev daaaaaaawg..." Bob said
"Begging your pardon?" replied Bevier