Smashing a PS3 ^_^

For PlayStation related topics.
User avatar
Jet Andre
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4826
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 18:25
Location: Hong Kong Exchange

Re: Smashing a PS3 ^_^

Post by Jet Andre » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:43

LOCK THIS SHIT PS3 SMASHEd, WORLD A BETTER PLACE YADDA YADDA YADDA!
Image

User avatar
Slawter
Mancubus
Posts: 1572
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 05:03
Location: Football Field GO STAMPS

Re: Smashing a PS3 ^_^

Post by Slawter » Sun Dec 02, 2007 05:23

No one cares what happens in the PS3 section it kicks ass.
The World loves a lover and that's why the World loves me
Ransom wrote:
Gordon Frohman wrote:I saw the pencil trick on YouTube.

I was not impressed.
i'm not impressed by your face.
Lord Nelson Derpentstein wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote: I bet you also hope that Obama wins.
Who's that? I don't follow NFL dude :(

User avatar
Jet Andre
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4826
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 18:25
Location: Hong Kong Exchange

Re: Smashing a PS3 ^_^

Post by Jet Andre » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:27

Excuse me..WHT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!

SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR DEAD THREADS AND LEAVE THEM BE YOU FUCKING FANBOY.
Image

User avatar
Nither
Imp
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 02:28
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Smashing a PS3 ^_^

Post by Nither » Sun Dec 02, 2007 20:22

Oh hai guys! What's happenin' in this tread?
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/1/1d/MPA_Boo.jpg
burnfire88 wrote:GOD DAMNIT NITHER, GET OUT OF MY THREAD.

User avatar
Impostorzim
Arch-Vile
Posts: 2632
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 04:39
Location: Santa Fe, Argentina
Contact:

Re: Smashing a PS3 ^_^

Post by Impostorzim » Wed Dec 05, 2007 22:36

We're smashin' a PS3...

Good news is, it's not mine.
Image
KnightofBane wrote:Impostorzim:
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.
Yeeaah... That pretty much sums it up.

User avatar
Slawter
Mancubus
Posts: 1572
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 05:03
Location: Football Field GO STAMPS

Re: Smashing a PS3 ^_^

Post by Slawter » Fri Dec 07, 2007 22:03

Better news it's not mine.
The World loves a lover and that's why the World loves me
Ransom wrote:
Gordon Frohman wrote:I saw the pencil trick on YouTube.

I was not impressed.
i'm not impressed by your face.
Lord Nelson Derpentstein wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote: I bet you also hope that Obama wins.
Who's that? I don't follow NFL dude :(

User avatar
mongoose_01
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3784
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 18:55
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Smashing a PS3 ^_^

Post by mongoose_01 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 22:00

*bump*
Image
Image
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

User avatar
Jet Andre
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4826
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 18:25
Location: Hong Kong Exchange

Re: Smashing a PS3 ^_^

Post by Jet Andre » Tue Feb 12, 2008 23:17

Jet Andre wrote:Excuse me..WHT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!

SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR DEAD THREADS AND LEAVE THEM BE YOU FUCKING FANBOY.
Image

User avatar
Impostorzim
Arch-Vile
Posts: 2632
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 04:39
Location: Santa Fe, Argentina
Contact:

Re: Smashing a PS3 ^_^

Post by Impostorzim » Wed Feb 13, 2008 14:27

Jet Andre wrote:
Jet Andre wrote:Excuse me..WHT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!

SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR DEAD THREADS AND LEAVE THEM BE YOU FUCKING FANBOY.
Do you live in this thread or something?..
Image
KnightofBane wrote:Impostorzim:
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.
Yeeaah... That pretty much sums it up.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest