Home

For PlayStation related topics.
Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.

Post by Gordon Frohman » Thu May 31, 2007 15:26

suna_suna wrote:and one could say that the Miis are a rip off of the sims.
No, not really. No.
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...

Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

suna_suna
Pinky Demon

Post by suna_suna » Fri Jun 01, 2007 15:12

i said could say, not that they are. almost anything is a ripoff of something. Coke and Pepsi always do it, but i don't hear you saying that Pepsi has no innovation.

oh and i saw a funny picture in PSM, it was a 360 controller with a Wiimote strapped to it.
epicwin wrote:
Impostorzim wrote:What did Soul Caliber III get anyways?
AIDS.

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon

Post by Gordon Frohman » Fri Jun 01, 2007 15:35

suna_suna wrote:i said could say, not that they are. almost anything is a ripoff of something. Coke and Pepsi always do it, but i don't hear you saying that Pepsi has no innovation.

oh and i saw a funny picture in PSM, it was a 360 controller with a Wiimote strapped to it.
Pepsi was a rip-off of Coca-Cola.

suna_suna
Pinky Demon

Post by suna_suna » Sat Jun 02, 2007 06:39

Gordon Frohman wrote:Pepsi was a rip-off of Coca-Cola.
and Coke with Lime was a rip-off of Pepsi Lime. do you see what i mean?
epicwin wrote:
AIDS.

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Sun Jun 03, 2007 15:32

suna_suna wrote:
Gordon Frohman wrote:Pepsi was a rip-off of Coca-Cola.
and Coke with Lime was a rip-off of Pepsi Lime. do you see what i mean?
You fool! No it wasn't! Coke is always a step ahead...

As for Sony,
Video Game Debating for Dummies guy wrote:No.
KnightofBane wrote:Impostorzim:
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.
Yeeaah... That pretty much sums it up.

Witchkin
Pinky Demon

Post by Witchkin » Mon Jun 04, 2007 06:31

I have a Playstation 3 and an Xbox 360 in my house currently. My younger brother who brought it down, spends most of his time on my 360, or my PC playing Fable The Lost Chapters.

We have played his playstation very little since we compared it side by side with my Xbox.

As for HOME. We will have to see. The PS3 is a bandwidth HOG when it comes to home networks. I am running it through my router atm, and have to litrally power down all the other devices on it to get it to view the online store and content with no trouble. If I don't, it will hiccup, then fail in the middle of the download of even the smallest file.

My 360 on the other hand, can download movies in the background through the router, while playing a game AND my wife is surfing the internet at the same time.

Their downloaded updates are alright, but they mirror a pattern of "Ok...what does the Xbox do that we dont?.....Good...ok now we should do that." Home looks very cool. It brings my willingness to buy a PS3 up to about a score of +43, where it used to be a solid +33.

The videos for the new Ratchet and Clank increase that slightly, but I am fairly confident that the game will be released on the Xbox as well. After all, Square Enix will be releasing their newest game Last Remnant across "multiple platforms" Now..since that game is too graphically overpowered for the Wii, we have to merely speculate that they mean PS3 and 360. If Square Enix is shrugging off their console exclusivity, I imagine that Insomniac will too.
~~Basically....I get people drunk and take their money...for a living. :)~~~

suna_suna
Pinky Demon

Post by suna_suna » Mon Jun 04, 2007 13:19

Square Enix has not yet shrugged off its exclusivity. FFXIII will be only on the PS3 for the time being. and yes i realize that that could change in a heartbeat
epicwin wrote:
AIDS.

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Mon Jun 04, 2007 18:12

Witchkin wrote:The videos for the new Ratchet and Clank increase that slightly, but I am fairly confident that the game will be released on the Xbox as well. After all, Square Enix will be releasing their newest game Last Remnant across "multiple platforms" Now..since that game is too graphically overpowered for the Wii, we have to merely speculate that they mean PS3 and 360. If Square Enix is shrugging off their console exclusivity, I imagine that Insomniac will too.
No...Ratchet and Clank is brought to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. Those guys hate Xbox...it'll never cross the gap. The gap is a few months past greenlight and they already said. "yo, this godlike sequel will only be on the PS3." I'm not surprised considering every single Ratchet and Clank game has only been on the Playstation 2. They are really good games. I love them.
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon

Post by Gordon Frohman » Mon Jun 04, 2007 19:55

Impostorzim wrote:
Witchkin wrote:The videos for the new Ratchet and Clank increase that slightly, but I am fairly confident that the game will be released on the Xbox as well. After all, Square Enix will be releasing their newest game Last Remnant across "multiple platforms" Now..since that game is too graphically overpowered for the Wii, we have to merely speculate that they mean PS3 and 360. If Square Enix is shrugging off their console exclusivity, I imagine that Insomniac will too.
No...Ratchet and Clank is brought to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. Those guys hate Xbox...it'll never cross the gap. The gap is a few months past greenlight and they already said. "yo, this godlike sequel will only be on the PS3." I'm not surprised considering every single Ratchet and Clank game has only been on the Playstation 2. They are really good games. I love them.
Some Ratchet and Clank games were on the PSP. I don't think they hate Xbox per se; it's just that they're rivals.

Catherine
Baron of Hell

Post by Catherine » Mon Jun 04, 2007 21:39

Gordon Frohman wrote:
Impostorzim wrote:
Some Ratchet and Clank games were on the PSP. I don't think they hate Xbox per se; it's just that they're rivals.
As far as I know it's one on the psp called size matters, I myself will make sure to pick up ratchet and clank when it comes out on the ps3 :) as well as the new naughty dog game.

Witchkin
Pinky Demon

Post by Witchkin » Mon Jun 04, 2007 23:03

Impostorzim wrote:
Ahh ok, well if SCEA is the one cranking out Ratchet and Clank, then they will defintely not be going to Xbox. But....you never know. Metal Gear Solid, Ace Combat, Armored Core were all plystation-only titles for a very long time. I think the sheer cost of development nowadays will drive more properties into multiplatform releases. That have to recover that money, and show a profit to their shareholders ater all. lol
~~Basically....I get people drunk and take their money...for a living. :)~~~

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Mon Jun 04, 2007 23:13

Witchkin wrote:
Impostorzim wrote:
Ahh ok, well if SCEA is the one cranking out Ratchet and Clank, then they will defintely not be going to Xbox. But....you never know. Metal Gear Solid, Ace Combat, Armored Core were all playstation-only titles for a very long time. I think the sheer cost of development nowadays will drive more properties into multiplatform releases. That have to recover that money, and show a profit to their shareholders ater all. lol
Nah, its that the games you mentioned are all from Independant money hungry game companies. Plus I think 2/3 of those are Japanese game companies. Listen to this. Those games were Playstation titles back when the PSone was the leader in the Console wars. Cause you can always count on Nintendo to bring out really crappy consoles that don't match up to the next generation, Metal Gear Solid and Armored Core were just too cool to have on any other platform. With the release of the Xbox, PS2 met their match. Ever since then the only thing keeping the Playstation legacy going was its fan base.
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.

burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Re: Home

Post by burnfire88 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 03:38

Home is cool.
Slow though. But cool.
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill