Why?

For PlayStation related topics.
User avatar
YeaIownStreetBums09
Imp
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 02:03
Location: On the street Corner, stalking my next prey... muhahahahaha
Contact:

Re: Why?

Post by YeaIownStreetBums09 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 03:33

PS3 is expensive, and most of the games are very terrible right now, thats why I only play Oblivion and Resistance.


BUT!

Give it time.

Give it awhile and I guarantee in the future it will blow away wii and xbox360. Right now xbox360 is a very better choice. But give ps3 time for new games and other software. I thought most people didnt like ps2 when it first came out,But now most people would rather have a ps2 than a xbox(not 360 just xbox).

So idk....Xbox360 when it first came out would burn up on people, but they fixed it. So just give ps3 some time.
Image

User avatar
Jet Andre
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4826
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 18:25
Location: Hong Kong Exchange

Re: Why?

Post by Jet Andre » Wed Jul 11, 2007 03:38

Im no getting a PS3 as i dont want to apologise to the church everytime i play resistance.

Also you said gears was short..

Its the first of a trilogy. Also being made into a comic and film. Yes it IS that awsome.
Image

User avatar
iamthelordhitman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10377
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 03:58
Location: im probably somewher that u arent, but u think im there, but ur not sure

Re: Why?

Post by iamthelordhitman » Wed Jul 11, 2007 03:43

Slawter wrote:
iamthelordhitman wrote:
Slawter wrote:You guys keep saying no good games. Can anyone say Residence? Or Heavenly Sword? Or Ninja Sagum or however you spell it.
Resistance is the one game i would truly be interested in.
It is amazing. Better then Gears of War for a few reasons. The single player is LONG I mean come on who here played Gears of War and wanted more but didn't get it? Also the multiplayer is fucking insane up to 40 people in 1 game.
that awaits further intel, as i have yet to replay a game as much as ive replayed GoW.
Image

User avatar
Impostorzim
Arch-Vile
Posts: 2632
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 04:39
Location: Santa Fe, Argentina
Contact:

ESRB® loves you.

Post by Impostorzim » Wed Jul 11, 2007 04:00

@ What you said about people rather having a PS2 than an Original Xbox.
That's pretty simple to answer. The PS2 still has new games coming out for it. Microsoft basically pulled the plug on the original Xbox. Obviously with good reason though.
Image
KnightofBane wrote:Impostorzim:
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.
Yeeaah... That pretty much sums it up.

User avatar
YeaIownStreetBums09
Imp
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 02:03
Location: On the street Corner, stalking my next prey... muhahahahaha
Contact:

Re: ESRB® loves you.

Post by YeaIownStreetBums09 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 04:02

Impostorzim wrote: @ What you said about people rather having a PS2 than an Original Xbox.
That's pretty simple to answer. The PS2 still has new games coming out for it. Microsoft basically pulled the plug on the original Xbox. Obviously with good reason though.
Im not talking about right now. Im talking about back when xbox had new games coming out and so did ps2.
Image

User avatar
Slawter
Mancubus
Posts: 1572
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 05:03
Location: Football Field GO STAMPS

Re: Why?

Post by Slawter » Wed Jul 11, 2007 06:14

Jet Andre wrote:Im no getting a PS3 as i dont want to apologise to the church everytime i play resistance.

Also you said gears was short..

Its the first of a trilogy. Also being made into a comic and film. Yes it IS that awsome.
I knew it was in a trilogy but you have to wait for each new game and pay more and more for each one so I think Resistence is better.
The World loves a lover and that's why the World loves me
Ransom wrote:
Gordon Frohman wrote:I saw the pencil trick on YouTube.

I was not impressed.
i'm not impressed by your face.
Lord Nelson Derpentstein wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote: I bet you also hope that Obama wins.
Who's that? I don't follow NFL dude :(

User avatar
Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10127
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 19:35
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.
Location: Jive, Turkey

Re: Why?

Post by Gordon Frohman » Wed Jul 11, 2007 16:34

To tell thetruth, PS3 won't catch up to the 360. A few months in and Sony alreadycalled a price cut. If just two more exclusives go to the 360, or even just one (MGS or FF), Sony will be done. Wait a minute, they pretty much are done. It's over for Sony. They fucked up too big to go back now. They are so far behind that two major games aren't going to sell systems drastically.
Image
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...






Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

User avatar
Slawter
Mancubus
Posts: 1572
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 05:03
Location: Football Field GO STAMPS

Re: Why?

Post by Slawter » Wed Jul 11, 2007 21:11

Gordon Frohman wrote:To tell thetruth, PS3 won't catch up to the 360. A few months in and Sony alreadycalled a price cut. If just two more exclusives go to the 360, or even just one (MGS or FF), Sony will be done. Wait a minute, they pretty much are done. It's over for Sony. They fucked up too big to go back now. They are so far behind that two major games aren't going to sell systems drastically.
W/E The PS2 started out slow also. I'm still happy I bought one cuz I think that the free internet is sweet. Also I don't think X-BOX 360 has any good up coming games besides Halo 3.
The World loves a lover and that's why the World loves me
Ransom wrote:
Gordon Frohman wrote:I saw the pencil trick on YouTube.

I was not impressed.
i'm not impressed by your face.
Lord Nelson Derpentstein wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote: I bet you also hope that Obama wins.
Who's that? I don't follow NFL dude :(

User avatar
Jet Andre
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4826
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 18:25
Location: Hong Kong Exchange

Re: Why?

Post by Jet Andre » Wed Jul 11, 2007 23:03

HAZE
Mass Effect
Fall Out 3

erm there is more!
Image

User avatar
Chapstick
Baron of Hell
Posts: 3665
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 05:29
Contact:

Re: Why?

Post by Chapstick » Wed Jul 11, 2007 23:05

Killzone 2 is amazing apparently *looking at current E3 news and reviews*

http://kotaku.com/gaming/e307/killzone- ... 277070.php
People said I was dumb, but I proved them!

User avatar
Paul
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8675
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2002 18:53
Location: Aldershot, UK, EU
Contact:

Re: Why?

Post by Paul » Thu Jul 12, 2007 00:24

Oh yeah Killzone 2 I remember that pre-rendered crap, which Sony claimed was in game.
Attachments
506gzzs.jpg
Top, the pre-rendered, bottom, what the PS3 actually delivers

User avatar
Jet Andre
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4826
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 18:25
Location: Hong Kong Exchange

Re: Why?

Post by Jet Andre » Thu Jul 12, 2007 00:27

Oh god the difference is remarkable. PS3 have stooped to a new slow as to lie to sell thier games.
Image

User avatar
Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10127
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 19:35
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.
Location: Jive, Turkey

Re: Why?

Post by Gordon Frohman » Thu Jul 12, 2007 00:30

Stupid Sony can't deliver shit.
Image
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...






Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

User avatar
Impostorzim
Arch-Vile
Posts: 2632
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 04:39
Location: Santa Fe, Argentina
Contact:

Re: Why?

Post by Impostorzim » Fri Jul 13, 2007 07:30

Paul wrote:Oh yeah Killzone 2 I remember that pre-rendered crap, which Sony claimed was in game.
Sorry Paul you lost me explain?
Image
KnightofBane wrote:Impostorzim:
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.
Yeeaah... That pretty much sums it up.

User avatar
Jet Andre
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4826
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 18:25
Location: Hong Kong Exchange

Re: Why?

Post by Jet Andre » Fri Jul 13, 2007 17:33

Sony released a trailer for killzone 2 and claimed it was all real time.
Image

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests