Scraping the Bucket (Exclusives)

For PlayStation related topics.
mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Re: Scraping the Bucket (Exclusives)

Post by mongoose_01 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 22:38

Jet Andre wrote:Yeah you know apart from Gears of War (1 & 2), Mass Effect, Halo and Bioshock. And the huge array of arcade games.

But on the flipside the PS3 has MGS4, Drakes's Fortune and Resistance (1 & the recently announced 2), oh an some Final Fantasy stuff.

Xbox 360 = The new PS2, a shitload of games, though 70% are either multiplatform or shit. But let me tell you, that 30% is like suckling on the tit of a god.
lalalalalalalalalala can't hear you! Falalalalalala
Maybe I am starting to regret buying a PS3 instead of an Xbox...
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.

Post by Gordon Frohman » Sat Feb 23, 2008 00:20

mongoose_01 wrote:
Jet Andre wrote:Yeah you know apart from Gears of War (1 & 2), Mass Effect, Halo and Bioshock. And the huge array of arcade games.

But on the flipside the PS3 has MGS4, Drakes's Fortune and Resistance (1 & the recently announced 2), oh an some Final Fantasy stuff.

Xbox 360 = The new PS2, a shitload of games, though 70% are either multiplatform or shit. But let me tell you, that 30% is like suckling on the tit of a god.
lalalalalalalalalala can't hear you! Falalalalalala
Maybe I am starting to regret buying a PS3 instead of an Xbox...
You should be.
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...

Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

itsmedan
Baron of Hell

Post by itsmedan » Sat Feb 23, 2008 00:50

zim, i am sayping gordon and chill are spamming in this thread, not this thread should be random junk... i mean people dont see the spam running out of RJS to any other forum.. its fucking insane to think otherwise..
Put the gun
In my mouth
Close your eyes
Blow my fucking brains out
Pretty patterns
On the floor

Impostorzim
Arch-Vile

Post by Impostorzim » Sat Feb 23, 2008 01:28

itsmedan wrote:zim, i am sayping gordon and chill are spamming in this thread, not this thread should be random junk... i mean people dont see the spam running out of RJS to any other forum.. its fucking insane to think otherwise..
Well, thanks then. Either way I was kinda wondering. How many of you guys still buy games for their PS2's (or even have a PS2 for that matter)?
KnightofBane wrote:Impostorzim:
Ignorant.
Assuming jackass.
Yeeaah... That pretty much sums it up.

itsmedan
Baron of Hell

Post by itsmedan » Sat Feb 23, 2008 02:34

Impostorzim wrote:
itsmedan wrote:zim, i am sayping gordon and chill are spamming in this thread, not this thread should be random junk... i mean people dont see the spam running out of RJS to any other forum.. its fucking insane to think otherwise..
Well, thanks then. Either way I was kinda wondering. How many of you guys still buy games for their PS2's (or even have a PS2 for that matter)?
had ps2, broke not long after.. fuck them.
Put the gun
In my mouth
Close your eyes
Blow my fucking brains out
Pretty patterns
On the floor

Aliens
Spider Mastermind

Post by Aliens » Sat Feb 23, 2008 03:32

Ive had mine for MANY years and it still works fine.

Slawter
Mancubus

Post by Slawter » Thu Mar 20, 2008 02:47

I still show my PS2 love every now and then by unplugging the PS3 and letting it take me back to Manhunt 2 and FFXII.
The World loves a lover and that's why the World loves me
Ransom wrote:
Gordon Frohman wrote:I saw the pencil trick on YouTube.

I was not impressed.
i'm not impressed by your face.
Lord Nelson Derpentstein wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote: I bet you also hope that Obama wins.
Who's that? I don't follow NFL dude :(

Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Post by Saladin » Thu Mar 20, 2008 03:34

This has been debunked in other threads, but ah what the hell.

All of the games you first mentioned are on or will be ported to other systems.

30% is a vast exaggeration. What games (that will remain exclusive) can you mention that truly make the 360 comparable to the monolith that was the PS2? As far as I'm concerned, most of the exclusive games on the 360 were fairly good to pretty good, but nothing to spontaneously ejaculate over and certainly not as nourishing as sucking on one of Venus's tits.

The only feasible reason you can recommend the 360 over the PS3 at this point is the hefty price tag. But considering that's dropped $100 that's not as painful as it use to be. Plus, Microsoft's VP announced that at this time they have no plans to implement a Blu-ray player for the 360. It's not conclusive, they could change their minds, but it's another stone that balances the scale.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Post by Cowardly » Thu Mar 20, 2008 16:50

Me and my mates dig out the PS2 almost every week on a saturday for a hangover morning mash up. Quite fun generally.

We usually play Timesplitters 2, DragonballZ Tenkaichi Budokai and DMC3

Jet Andre
Baron of Hell

Post by Jet Andre » Thu Mar 20, 2008 20:01

Well Gears for one, and Bioshock for two. And don't go dragging your PC bullshit in here because this is about 360 games vs PS3 games. PC may have them but that's besides the point i'm making, which is that the PS3 does not have these games.

Also The new Ninja Gaiden is xbox 360 exclusive.

mongoose_01
Baron of Hell

Post by mongoose_01 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 20:40

Jet Andre wrote:Well Gears for one, and Bioshock for two. And don't go dragging your PC bullshit in here because this is about 360 games vs PS3 games. PC may have them but that's besides the point i'm making, which is that the PS3 does not have these games.

Also The new Ninja Gaiden is xbox 360 exclusive.
Sigma? Cause I have that for PS3
Gordon Frohman wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:My Computer >> Local Disk C then Windows, system32 etc
Went there and deleted the whole Windows folder and I still get that message. Fucking bullshit.
itsmedan wrote:well you should, all i am trying to say that its ok if you're poor, as long as you are AMERICAN ;x

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon

Post by Gordon Frohman » Thu Mar 20, 2008 20:48

Saladin wrote:

This has been debunked in other threads, but ah what the hell.

All of the games you first mentioned are on or will be ported to other systems.

30% is a vast exaggeration. What games (that will remain exclusive) can you mention that truly make the 360 comparable to the monolith that was the PS2? As far as I'm concerned, most of the exclusive games on the 360 were fairly good to pretty good, but nothing to spontaneously ejaculate over and certainly not as nourishing as sucking on one of Venus's tits.

The only feasible reason you can recommend the 360 over the PS3 at this point is the hefty price tag. But considering that's dropped $100 that's not as painful as it use to be. Plus, Microsoft's VP announced that at this time they have no plans to implement a Blu-ray player for the 360. It's not conclusive, they could change their minds, but it's another stone that balances the scale.
What the fuck? What is there to the PS3 besides MGS4 (which I don't see the hype in) and FF13 (which, you guessed it, I don't see the hype in that either). Both games are overrated to shit (like Halo, I'll admit it) and if you're seriously saying that makes the PS3 superior to the 360, then you need to re-evaluate your life.

Keep in mind this isn't pointed at just you Sal, but everyone who thinks such.

Blu-Ray is garbage too, what the hell do people see in that? HD-DVD and Blu-Ray are basically the same except for amount of data storage and maybe minor graphical differences.

Microsoft said they would not include a Blu-Ray DRIVE into the current SKUs. However, a Blu-Ray add-on would not be out of the question.

Besides, MGS4 and FF13 are the only two notable games coming for the PS3. The 360 has GoW2, BioShock 2, Halo Wars, Fable 2, Mass Effect 2 is likely and more that have escaped my mind as of now.

Jet Andre
Baron of Hell

Post by Jet Andre » Thu Mar 20, 2008 21:25

No mongoose. A new Ninja Gaiden.

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon

Post by Gordon Frohman » Thu Mar 20, 2008 21:35

Yep, we get Ninja Gaiden 2. 2. Not a rehash of a game that came out 4 years ago.

kob
CyberDemon
Consoles: PS3 - PC

Post by kob » Thu Mar 20, 2008 22:05

Gordon Frohman wrote: What the fuck? What is there to the PS3 besides MGS4 (which I don't see the hype in) and FF13 (which, you guessed it, I don't see the hype in that either). Both games are overrated to shit (like Halo, I'll admit it) and if you're seriously saying that makes the PS3 superior to the 360, then you need to re-evaluate your life.
considering MGS4 is the last one of the MGS series, it should have a lot of hype especially since its been a successful franchise (same goes with Halo 3).