Ive got a week left

For discussing Oblivion.
User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: Ive got a week left

Post by OBrocks » Tue Sep 30, 2008 13:06

lol R_P fails
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12810
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: Ive got a week left

Post by kob » Tue Sep 30, 2008 20:21

itsmedan wrote: maybe, but its still the same though with different words. its usually people like you Gordon, that make things more difficult than they really have to be.

The mace of doom, a mace classified as a blade.
well no

to sum up what you said in that RJ thread, be precise about what you say. you won't let OB get away with generalizing (something you, along with almost everyone else, does on a daily basis. hey i just made a generalization. FUCKING SHOOT ME) so i won't let you slide with being redundant

also hypocrisy because you just told me i make things difficult, but wait! you're a sly bastard, you caught OB on his generalization and made it much more difficult

sorry you can't understand these things mr penguin :'(

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: Ive got a week left

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Wed Oct 01, 2008 04:59

KnightofBane wrote:
itsmedan wrote: maybe, but its still the same though with different words. its usually people like you Gordon, that make things more difficult than they really have to be.

The mace of doom, a mace classified as a blade.
well no

to sum up what you said in that RJ thread, be precise about what you say. you won't let OB get away with generalizing (something you, along with almost everyone else, does on a daily basis. hey i just made a generalization. FUCKING SHOOT ME) so i won't let you slide with being redundant

also hypocrisy because you just told me i make things difficult, but wait! you're a sly bastard, you caught OB on his generalization and made it much more difficult

sorry you can't understand these things mr penguin :'(
Sorry, but i have never liked you more when in this thread, but when you alerted him that he was being redundant, it was before he went spaz a OB for generalizing.
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatar
kob
CyberDemon
Posts: 12810
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 14:40
Consoles: PS3 - PC
Location: get slam'd
Contact:

Re: Ive got a week left

Post by kob » Wed Oct 01, 2008 20:08

what? why does that matter?

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: Ive got a week left

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:20

KnightofBane wrote:what? why does that matter?
Well you said it like you only pointed out him being redundant, because he was being a fag to OB.

But it doesnt matter.
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatar
Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10127
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 19:35
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.
Location: Jive, Turkey

Re: Ive got a week left

Post by Gordon Frohman » Thu Oct 02, 2008 21:58

He singled me out? What the fuck?
Image
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...






Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: Ive got a week left

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Fri Oct 03, 2008 00:46

Gordon Frohman wrote:He singled me out? What the fuck?
What?
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

User avatar
Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Posts: 10127
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 19:35
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.
Location: Jive, Turkey

Re: Ive got a week left

Post by Gordon Frohman » Fri Oct 03, 2008 02:56

itsmedan wrote:
KnightofBane wrote:
itsmedan wrote:
that would still be redundant

mace of doom implies it is a mace and you saying it is a mace is being redundant

now if you said mace of doom, a blade weapon that LOOKS like a mace... well, that would make sense
maybe, but its still the same though with different words. its usually people like you Gordon, that make things more difficult than they really have to be.

The mace of doom, a mace classified as a blade.
Image
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...






Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

User avatar
OBrocks
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 8429
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 00:27

Re: Ive got a week left

Post by OBrocks » Sat Oct 04, 2008 23:52

I think he thought KoB was you because he's a retard
Image
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

User avatar
samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 09:51
Location: Whyalla bru
Contact:

Re: Ive got a week left

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Mon Oct 06, 2008 13:08

OB_rocks13 wrote:I think he thought KoB was you because he's a retard
This is the most logical explanation.
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests