I think I srewed up (Problem on MG Quest)

For discussing Oblivion.
big poppa fluff

I think I srewed up (Problem on MG Quest)

Post by big poppa fluff » Tue Aug 25, 2009 07:47

I'm new at this game and the working of It, personally I wish I found it a year ago, it rocks. Right now I havent started the main quest, Im just trying to get through the MG so I can enchant my own weapons. But I ran In to a problem I cant get the recommindation from the Chorrol Guild Because I gave the Finger Mountain book to that ugly chick so I can get the spell. Well First I gave It to the chorrol Guild Head Guy, Then stole It from him and gave it to the chick. So once i found out that he didnt give me the rec. I stole it back from the ugly chick. But I cant give it back to him, nor can I just drop it. With out his rec. Im screwed out of the MG quest. I dont have a saved game far enough back..... :(

The oblivion Gates scary the shit out of me, Im a puss :$

Also I got some soul gems but dont have enough magicka to use spells to fill them...WTF!

Darth Urra
Spider Mastermind

Re: I think I srewed up (Problem on MG Quest)

Post by Darth Urra » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:16

big poppa fluff wrote:I'm new at this game and the working of It, personally I wish I found it a year ago, it rocks. Right now I havent started the main quest, Im just trying to get through the MG so I can enchant my own weapons. But I ran In to a problem I cant get the recommindation from the Chorrol Guild Because I gave the Finger Mountain book to that ugly chick so I can get the spell. Well First I gave It to the chorrol Guild Head Guy, Then stole It from him and gave it to the chick. So once i found out that he didnt give me the rec. I stole it back from the ugly chick. But I cant give it back to him, nor can I just drop it. With out his rec. Im screwed out of the MG quest. I dont have a saved game far enough back..... :(
From my own adventures...once you give him the book it should say, "Quest Completed." He takes the book and pts it in a locked chest in the 2nd floor. And then if you talk to the chick you can steal it back as a Part 2 of the Quest. I dont understand why it didnt read your action as a right one.
All i can say is it is a game glitch...and we have to take it with the good. :(

big poppa fluff wrote:The oblivion Gates scary the shit out of me, Im a puss :$
Yes...they are scary as evil monkeys with swords.
big poppa fluff wrote:Also I got some soul gems but dont have enough magicka to use spells to fill them...WTF!
Only the Soul Trap spell can fill a soul gem.
Soul Trap, if you dont know, is a spell that can trap the soul of a dying creature. You cast the spell before the creature can take his/ her last breath and once they lay on the floor helpless and dead their soul is transferred to a soul gem in your inventory.

then you can use the soul gems to enchant or recharge magical equipment.

big poppa fluff

Post by big poppa fluff » Tue Aug 25, 2009 17:41

right I have the spell to trap the souls just not enough magicka to cast it. :@

Darth Urra
Spider Mastermind

Post by Darth Urra » Tue Aug 25, 2009 18:23

big poppa fluff wrote:right I have the spell to trap the souls just not enough magicka to cast it. :@
Increase your intelligence.

Find, buy, or make items that enchant that attribute.