Can you help?

For discussing Oblivion.
big poppa fluff

Can you help?

Post by big poppa fluff » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:09

I finally beat the main quest, and now i starting all the guild quest and side quest. i have allready ran into some problems.

on SQ 'unfriendly comitition" the doosh bag who is selling the cheap goods the the store owner locked himself in his house and i cant get in and he wont come out. What do I do?

On the SQ that you buy a cheap house in Anvil for $5000 but its run down and haunted, well I see the portal in the basement but its sealed and there is no ghost in the house. So what do I do with it?

Also any little hint, hidden thing or easteregg you can give me would be nice, This game is so big i dont want to miss anything.

Lastly does anybody have a cheat to unlock all the map locations. I think I have found them all by running or riding a horse everywhere, but i want to be sure. I know its not kosher to do cheats but i want to get everything out of the game i can.
BTW:"togglemapmarkers" does not work.

Arteriorrhexis
Pinky Demon

Re: Can you help?

Post by Arteriorrhexis » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:14

I'd like to help but I don't really remember much from playing soooooo....
Try this http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Oblivion
I'm sure you'll be able to find what you're looking for.
shaobup332417 wrote:is jordan shoes good enough for play basketball?

Darth Urra
Spider Mastermind

Post by Darth Urra » Sat Sep 12, 2009 17:12

big poppa fluff wrote:I finally beat the main quest, and now i starting all the guild quest and side quest. i have allready ran into some problems.

on SQ 'unfriendly comitition" the doosh bag who is selling the cheap goods the the store owner locked himself in his house and i cant get in and he wont come out. What do I do?.
He locks the door from the inside. Not sure of the exact time he comes out, just wait outside his house in 3 hour intervals. He will come out. I assure you.
big poppa fluff wrote:On the SQ that you buy a cheap house in Anvil for $5000 but its run down and haunted, well I see the portal in the basement but its sealed and there is no ghost in the house. So what do I do with it?.
Most likely its a glitch or a code that has overlapped in the game. Trying to find the guy who is selling the house might work, asking him about the portal and or house. Sometimes leaving the area and then re-entering the room through a door might re-trigger the mission.
big poppa fluff wrote:Also any little hint, hidden thing or easteregg you can give me would be nice, This game is so big i dont want to miss anything..
If you want the directions to duplicate items you can PM me if you dont know.

Julianos
Baron of Hell

Post by Julianos » Sat Sep 12, 2009 19:01

big poppa fluff wrote:On the SQ that you buy a cheap house in Anvil for $5000 but its run down and haunted, well I see the portal in the basement but its sealed and there is no ghost in the house. So what do I do with it?

Youll find him in the king and queen tavern in imperial city I think. I could be way off. For the quest he comes back and opens the portal, go through the door, yadda yadda yadda, the house is pretty and not haunted anymore

big poppa fluff

Post by big poppa fluff » Sat Sep 12, 2009 21:44

Julianos125 wrote:Youll find him in the king and queen tavern in imperial city I think. I could be way off. For the quest he comes back and opens the portal, go through the door, yadda yadda yadda, the house is pretty and not haunted anymore

ok so hes not in anvil anymore, I'll try it.

HEATBLASTER

Post by HEATBLASTER » Wed Oct 07, 2009 16:21

HOW YOU FELLAS DOIN' IN THIS HEATBLASTIN' FORUM
BLASTIN' HEAT

samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Fri Oct 09, 2009 06:55

TO nlock all the map locations type in console ' tmm 1 ' without the quote things
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?

OBrocks
Spider Mastermind

Post by OBrocks » Sun Oct 11, 2009 18:57

fucking sam
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.

samuelmonaghan_aussie
Spider Mastermind

Post by samuelmonaghan_aussie » Mon Oct 12, 2009 06:15

OB_rocks13 wrote:fucking sam
I swear you havent posted anything really relevant in a few years
Mr Smith wrote:Can we still say cunt even if Chill is still here?