best bow in oblivion

For discussing Oblivion.
Uther Pendragon

Post by Uther Pendragon » Thu Jul 06, 2006 17:21

The game treasure is all random and gets better the higher your level

SunSoar
Lost Soul

Post by SunSoar » Sat Jul 08, 2006 09:45

Uther Pendragon wrote: The game treasure is all random and gets better the higher your level
Not all treasure is random, only the stuff in crates etc, stuff in the open (sitting on tables etc) is standard, quest rewards are leveled but that usually refers only to the enchantments on it. Shadowhunt is always a fine steel bow (blade of woe is always ebony, witsplinter is elven etc) and it's stats reflect that, the enchantments do get better, but my point is that by the time the enchantments are any good the bow is not. Understand a statement before you dispute it.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

(\ /)
(O O)
(___)O this is bunny, plz help bunny on his quest for world domination by copying him into you signature.

And may TEH FORK be with you.

Uther Pendragon

Post by Uther Pendragon » Sun Jul 09, 2006 06:44

SunSoar wrote:
Uther Pendragon wrote: The game treasure is all random and gets better the higher your level
Not all treasure is random, only the stuff in crates etc, stuff in the open (sitting on tables etc) is standard, quest rewards are leveled but that usually refers only to the enchantments on it. Shadowhunt is always a fine steel bow (blade of woe is always ebony, witsplinter is elven etc) and it's stats reflect that, the enchantments do get better, but my point is that by the time the enchantments are any good the bow is not. Understand a statement before you dispute it.
True sry should have said RANDOM treasure not quest rewards it is around the same but people will either pay more gold or items have better enchantments

dragonheart

Re: best bow in oblivion

Post by dragonheart » Tue Jan 06, 2009 02:14

i would have to say the best bow i have found so far in oblivion would be hatreds soul, with a high enough level of combat and marksmen i believe it has the same amount of base damage as a daedric bow does and only weighs 12 pounds! it has some enchantments that i cannot remember off of the top of my head but you can find and article on this bow and where to get it and some arrows and a nice mace on "uesp.net" it is the site i use for everything on oblivion and has brought me much success in finding things and the game this bow is great you should try it! :)

OBrocks
Spider Mastermind

Re: best bow in oblivion

Post by OBrocks » Tue Jan 06, 2009 02:16

wow

I thought you were a bot for a second

just so you know, look at the date of the last post before bumping 3 year old threads

if you actually want to stay here go post in the introduction forum
samuelmonaghan_aussie wrote:damn right im fascinated about gay sex
Gordon Frohman wrote:I, Gordon Frohman, am racist.