Sure I guess

Introduce yourself to the community here.
Forum rules
This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and for existing members to welcome them only, no other use will be tolerated.
XopsX

Sure I guess

Post by XopsX » Mon Jun 07, 2010 07:45

Hey all,

I am Gary, I am a video Game Designer from Guildford. I love pretty much all videogames except some of the sports ones. I appreciate all types of media and styles of music. Rock, Hip hop, Jazz, Classical, Hardcore, Metal, Punk you name it.
I love movies, Basketball, Sci-Fi, War, space and Space war.
uhhm what else....
I dont Drink Alcohol so i am a lot richer than most people and smell better and Tea is awesome.

I came to this site because Catherine introduced me to gamercast.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Re: Sure I guess

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Jun 07, 2010 08:39

Welcome to PF. Do you enjoy World of Warcraft? Also, I drink and I'm still rich, but I do enjoy a cup of chinese tea in the morning. (coffee is yucky) What kind of games do you work on?
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

XopsX

Post by XopsX » Mon Jun 07, 2010 09:37

Thank you for your kind welcome!
No I am not a WoW fan i am afraid. I make a rule never to get into a game that doesn't end. It would destroy my life. If i broke that rule i would probably take up EVE online and live in a cruiser around a planet somewhere.
What kind of games do i work on?
Well i have been in the industry for 10 years and worked on a variety of titles ranging from platformers, adventure games, racing games, first person shooters, to family games and space shooters accross many platforms. I am currently working on an as yet unnanounced title. My job has ranged from Designing Camera systems, gameplay mechanics, level/mission design and building, Cut Scene direction, to whole game designs. I can't tell you specific details of what company or which studio or games i have worked on because then i will have to end every post i make with "These views do not express the feeling of the company blah blah blah" and i have to be careful about what i say :)
Totally agree, Coffee is not to my taste at all!
Where do you work/what types of games do you like?

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Jun 07, 2010 09:52

I was laid off in Dec but I worked as warehouse stocker, I was the only guy there and I was fired because I made too much money. I like most games, I dislike racing games and I hated Dragon Age, lol. Squad based shooters are my favorite. Rainbow Six is my favorite series and I hope to Xenu that they announce a new Rainbow game at E3 this year.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

XopsX

Post by XopsX » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:02

well whilst i am there i will do me best to find out for you!
if they dont announce i will suggest they make one asap.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:05

XopsX wrote:well whilst i am there i will do me best to find out for you!
if they dont announce i will suggest they make one asap.
Well I might be going too. The guys at Gamestop (GAME over where you are) are trying to get me into E3. lol

XopsX

Post by XopsX » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:15

Oh cool you are stateside already! that helps :)
Well if you swing by my area and manage to find my game i will give you a free T-shirt!
PM me on XBL when you know what day you are going, I will send you in the right direction

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:26

XopsX wrote:Oh cool you are stateside already! that helps :)
Well if you swing by my area and manage to find my game i will give you a free T-shirt!
PM me on XBL when you know what day you are going, I will send you in the right direction
Well if I dont get cast in Law & Order LA I'm pretty sure I will make it. Spend over 2000$ at Gamestop in less then 9 months they hook you up and they shout Norm! when you enter the door., no joke, a guy there does that. lol

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Mon Jun 07, 2010 15:41

Nice to meet you Gary!

XopsX

Post by XopsX » Mon Jun 07, 2010 18:50

Hey Quack! hows it going?
Cool audio comments!

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Mon Jun 07, 2010 20:33

Haha thanks

Aliens
Spider Mastermind

Post by Aliens » Mon Jun 07, 2010 20:55

Welcome to the board!
You seem like a nice fellow.

I smell nice and too love tea.
But I'm generally broke.

Cowardly
Spider Mastermind

Post by Cowardly » Mon Jun 07, 2010 21:34

I will not have you joining our forum and insulting my alcohol.

other than that hey.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind

Post by Mr. Smith » Tue Jun 08, 2010 00:18

Ignore Chill, everytime he gets drunk on a full moon he turns into James Blunt and molests homeless people in the park.

Quack
Baron of Hell

Post by Quack » Tue Jun 08, 2010 02:47

No when he gets drunk he parties like a rock star
errday