Sure I guess

Introduce yourself to the community here.
Forum rules
This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and for existing members to welcome them only, no other use will be tolerated.
User avatar
Aliens
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5948
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 01:20
Location: No, just a robot

Re: Sure I guess

Post by Aliens » Tue Jun 08, 2010 04:12

He gets drunk and breaks large amounts of glass

User avatar
Quack
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4930
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 03:59
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.
Location: canada

Re: Sure I guess

Post by Quack » Tue Jun 08, 2010 04:48

yes
Image

User avatar
Cowardly
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 6091
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 16:54
Location: Canis Latrans. Super Genius.

Re: Sure I guess

Post by Cowardly » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:48

EVERYTHING IS TRUE

XopsX
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 07:38

Re: Sure I guess

Post by XopsX » Wed Jun 09, 2010 17:51

Stabbeh wrote:Welcome to the board!
You seem like a nice fellow.

I smell nice and too love tea.
But I'm generally broke.
thanks for your welcome!
Keep saving. one day you will be rich! discounted videogames help greatly with the everyday budget btw.

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9453
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Sure I guess

Post by Mr. Smith » Wed Jun 09, 2010 19:05

XopsX wrote:
Stabbeh wrote:Welcome to the board!
You seem like a nice fellow.

I smell nice and too love tea.
But I'm generally broke.
thanks for your welcome!
Keep saving. one day you will be rich! discounted videogames help greatly with the everyday budget btw.
Been buying a lot of used games, much better price-wise.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 18:56
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
Contact:

Re: Sure I guess

Post by burnfire88 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 23:55

Hey, welcome to PF, haven't had a chance to say hello, been on a trip, but just got home, glad to have you!
Image
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

User avatar
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 9453
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 06:44
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine
Location: In your sister

Re: Sure I guess

Post by Mr. Smith » Fri Jun 11, 2010 00:11

By trip he means special guest star on Dateline. haha
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

User avatar
burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5509
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 18:56
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
Contact:

Re: Sure I guess

Post by burnfire88 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 04:01

Haha oh Smith, how I've missed you. :P
Image
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

User avatar
Achilles
Spider Mastermind
Posts: 5783
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 04:22
Location: Newport Beach, California. U.S.
Contact:

Re: Sure I guess

Post by Achilles » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:21

Hey dude it's nice to meet you. :)

It's nice to also see a person joining the forums who's first post is "yo"... :think:
Fasbook
Achilles wrote: You were always a cartoonist Ransom... unrealistic.

User avatar
Damondo
Arachnotron
Posts: 1864
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 03:16
Location: Hiding in the shadows, invisible.
Contact:

Re: Sure I guess

Post by Damondo » Sat Jun 12, 2010 19:39

Hi ops

Quack is bringing sexy back!

User avatar
Quack
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4930
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 03:59
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.
Location: canada

Re: Sure I guess

Post by Quack » Sat Jun 12, 2010 23:07

Damondo wrote:Hi ops

Quack is bringing sexy back!
bootyshake etc
Image

User avatar
Damondo
Arachnotron
Posts: 1864
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 03:16
Location: Hiding in the shadows, invisible.
Contact:

Re: Sure I guess

Post by Damondo » Sat Jun 12, 2010 23:20

QQQUUUAACCCKKK wrote:
Damondo wrote:Hi ops

Quack is bringing sexy back!
bootyshake etc
You never miss a beat bro.

User avatar
Quack
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4930
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 03:59
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.
Location: canada

Re: Sure I guess

Post by Quack » Sat Jun 12, 2010 23:42

unst unst usnt
Image

User avatar
Jet Andre
Baron of Hell
Posts: 4826
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 18:25
Location: Hong Kong Exchange

Re: Sure I guess

Post by Jet Andre » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:02

I know of only one game studio in Guildford, and if you are from that one, awesome :)

Greetings.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests