Hello.

Introduce yourself to the community here.
Forum rules
This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and for existing members to welcome them only, no other use will be tolerated.
Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Re: Hello.

Post by Quack » Tue Nov 13, 2012 21:31

I think we should call Jon by his true name which is Tab.

Achilles
Spider Mastermind

Post by Achilles » Wed Nov 14, 2012 01:48

Open your eyes man! There's still life here! What are we going to do?! Just leave?!

We're small, and our resource of lols is almost diminished I'll give you that, but we can't forget this place. We can't forget who we lost, the moments we had with them, what made them memorable.

I'll never forget the Era of Oblivion, the RP's, that time Smith came on that picture... The Arcade, Green Monkey going to Australia, XMsilver, the many faces of Smith and VoN, the time I helped spam the forums, the PF game days, the talks, all the things you guys showed me throughout the years...The elections, the rage wars, the "I'm leaving this place forevers."

We've seen hate of the deepest kind, and love sprout on these forums. We are a family... and family never gives up on each other, we will not let our home die.

I still believe in us, and I don't know about you, but I'm staying here as long as there's a place to stay...
Fasbook
Achilles wrote: You were always a cartoonist Ransom... unrealistic.

Aliens
Spider Mastermind

Post by Aliens » Wed Nov 14, 2012 02:02

:'(

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.

Post by Gordon Frohman » Wed Nov 14, 2012 03:49

Achilles wrote:Open your eyes man! There's still life here! What are we going to do?! Just leave?!

We're small, and our resource of lols is almost diminished I'll give you that, but we can't forget this place. We can't forget who we lost, the moments we had with them, what made them memorable.

I'll never forget the Era of Oblivion, the RP's, that time Smith came on that picture... The Arcade, Green Monkey going to Australia, XMsilver, the many faces of Smith and VoN, the time I helped spam the forums, the PF game days, the talks, all the things you guys showed me throughout the years...The elections, the rage wars, the "I'm leaving this place forevers."

We've seen hate of the deepest kind, and love sprout on these forums. We are a family... and family never gives up on each other, we will not let our home die.

I still believe in us, and I don't know about you, but I'm staying here as long as there's a place to stay...
I feel the same way, I do. I'm just making an observation. We aren't as lively as we used to be.
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...

Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

Aliens
Spider Mastermind

Post by Aliens » Wed Nov 14, 2012 14:34

i dont see why thats a reason to tell posters to go away though
as if theyd be stuck on a board thats losing activity

plus telling people to go away only makes the problem worse

Gordon Frohman
CyberDemon
Consoles: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4.

Post by Gordon Frohman » Wed Nov 14, 2012 16:02

I was messing around when I wrote that. I don't want people to leave.

If I wanted people to leave/this forum dead, I wouldn't have this site at the top of my favorite's list or come here every day. I wish this place was more active, but we can all agree we've seen better days.

This year is the first time I've ever seen this forum go DAYS without a new response.
Achilles wrote:...You may kiss my ring...

Honestly you guys, Frohman was an Internet terrorist.

Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Post by Saladin » Thu Nov 15, 2012 00:07

I think the problem is that we're all really busy and we're afraid to post topics that re-tread old ground.

I guess no one wants to say anything that seems like it didn't be said.

I think when some more interesting events/games pop up, we'll have more to talk about.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Consoles: PC, PS3

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Sun Nov 25, 2012 07:30

*enter Paul with some science related/anti-America/anti-religious post*

I sadly miss these rants.

Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Post by Mr. Smith » Mon Nov 26, 2012 09:06

Achilles wrote:Open your eyes man! There's still life here! What are we going to do?! Just leave?!

You forgot the time I pooped in the microwave, and the jars of piss with all your pictures on them.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE