Hello

Introduce yourself to the community here.
Forum rules
This forum is for new members to introduce themselves and for existing members to welcome them only, no other use will be tolerated.
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Re: Hello

Post by Mr. Smith » Fri Mar 01, 2013 07:49

Gordon Frohman wrote:Well, hello, children!

Name's Joe, I'm 21 and live in Illinois, going to a community college and playing a fuckton of PC games lately. Welcome! We haven't had a regular since Quack stay, so hopefully you'll stay.
Frohman also used to be 23 and tricked me into doing something very gross.
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Lord Ramen
Zombie Monkey

Post by Lord Ramen » Fri Mar 01, 2013 23:00

Saladin wrote:Most of us are in our late teens to mid-twenties, either just entering or just leaving college. We're pretty spread out, although the median probably live in California (myself included). And most of us share pretty similar interests to yourself.

I'm 23, and just about to graduate with a BA in History and a BS in Computer Science. I'm hoping to land a game-dev job in the industry, although I would gladly take basically any decently paying software job offered to me.

These forums are pretty old, as are the games it was created to be dedicated to. But we stick tight because we've all been here a long time. Although things are considerably quieter than they used to be.
Yea I was looking through and noticed this board had alot more users back in the day for some older games. It's fine with me that there isn't dedicated subforums for each new game, it was oblivion that first attracted me to this board so long ago.
Stabbeh wrote:Welcome! Sorry if there was a time delay on approving your post ability.

Out of curiosity, how did you stumble across this board?
It's ok, at least it was just my first two posts and not all of them, or it would take days to have one entire conversation! lol
I came across this board years ago actually (of similar username) but I can't for the life of me remember my old email login information it was linked to, so i made a new one. I came back because this was a SMALL internet board that shared alot of my interests too.
Quack wrote:
Lord Rameon wrote:
Quack wrote:Hello Lord Rameon! Welcome to the forums!
I like your avatar. Who is it? He looks very familiar
Alexandre Dumas, most people know him as the author of The Counte of Monte Cristo and The Three Musketeers, the former being one of my favourite books.
YES he looks familiar because I saw Django and in Django (the movie) Dr. Schultz says that The Three Musketeers was written by a black man and so I wanted to see if this was true and after looking at these really old photographs I still can't tell.
I never saw the movie, but i've always wanted to. life got in the way, you know how it goes.
KnightofBane wrote:welcome dawg

21 in may, about to get a job as an electricians helper (which can eventually lead to being an electrician). dota 2 and WoW are about all i play right now, but that changes depending on what is coming out
I started playing my first MMO called Paths of Exile. so far it's pretty fun. I've always been an Age of Empires/Starcraft one fan (sentimental reasons, they were the games i grew up on)
youdiedtooeasily wrote:sup

26, in the USAF, live in Vegas.

play vidya, gamble, drink and have a fetish for older women.

welcome to pee eff, it's the hidden gem of the internet.
to each their own lol. as long as you're enjoying it you won't get crap from me.
Gordon Frohman wrote:Well, hello, children!

Name's Joe, I'm 21 and live in Illinois, going to a community college and playing a fuckton of PC games lately. Welcome! We haven't had a regular since Quack stay, so hopefully you'll stay.
I'll come on every now and again when I have some free time of my own, but I doubt I will consistently be on everyday, so don't expect me to become a 'regular' but i'll be online :-)

kob
CyberDemon
Consoles: PS3 - PC

Post by kob » Sat Mar 02, 2013 00:31

Path of Exile isn't really an MMO, but yeah I love that game. ARPGs are so good. shame none have lived up to the glory of Diablo 2.

Lord Ramen
Zombie Monkey

Post by Lord Ramen » Sat Mar 02, 2013 04:15

KnightofBane wrote:Path of Exile isn't really an MMO, but yeah I love that game. ARPGs are so good. shame none have lived up to the glory of Diablo 2.

Ah, that goes to show how little I play them lol

Aliens
Spider Mastermind

Post by Aliens » Sat Mar 02, 2013 13:49

Neato! Well, hope you enjoy your time here.

Lord Ramen
Zombie Monkey

Post by Lord Ramen » Sat Mar 02, 2013 19:50

Stabbeh wrote:Neato! Well, hope you enjoy your time here.
I have been spending some free time looking at the threads, I think I'm going to stay here a awhile :-)

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Sat Mar 02, 2013 22:44

Lord Rameon wrote:
Stabbeh wrote:Neato! Well, hope you enjoy your time here.
I have been spending some free time looking at the threads, I think I'm going to stay here a awhile :-)
({)(})

Scythe
Arch-Vile
Consoles: PC, Wii U, New 3DS, 3DS, DS, GBA, GBC, Wii, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, PS1

Post by Scythe » Mon Mar 04, 2013 19:29

yayyaay
glad to hear you like the place, Lord Rameon.

I'm Dylan, but I mean you can call me Scythe like everyone else on here
hope you enjoy your stay. I've been meaning to be on more often but I never seem to know what to post :/
<33
Ransom wrote:
Mr.Smith wrote:Apple faggot machine.
I imagine this as a little robot that wanders around and collects bundles of sticks and dumps them at your feet
only white, and stylish, and incompatible with most sticks
KnightofBane wrote:i did not touch it other than to put it in my mouth
click this if you're new

Lord Ramen
Zombie Monkey

Post by Lord Ramen » Tue Mar 05, 2013 00:49

Scythe wrote:I've been meaning to be on more often but I never seem to know what to post :/
I feel the same way, but I'm just going to start making threads about stuff I do in my everyday life to figure out who is into it. If no one is, that thread will be a dud and I'll have my answer.

I barbecue a lot. I have a smoker and one day plan on making it my business. Is anyone interested if I made threads about my BBQ adventures?

Aliens
Spider Mastermind

Post by Aliens » Fri Mar 08, 2013 01:13

Go for it, i like cooking and adventures!

Lord Ramen
Zombie Monkey

Post by Lord Ramen » Fri Mar 08, 2013 01:25

Stabbeh wrote:Go for it, i like cooking and adventures!
Alrighty then lol, I love cooking too, you can see my breakfast in another thread Scythe made about spaghetti.

EDIT: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=21061

Double EDIT: realized I was talking to you in that thread as well LOL. Just had a derp moment

I like to think that cooking is an important skill every person needs to know, man or girl. Because Ramen every night won't impress any body or your body's health :P

Lord Rameon
Lost Soul
Consoles: Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Wii

Post by Lord Rameon » Wed Dec 18, 2013 02:23

so the way I could get my old username back was to change this one to lord ramen?

LOL, funny story about that

my friend had mistaken my name as above and had a customized stainless steel flask made for me with "noodle" engraved on it. I never told my friends at school and they think it's this some deep dark secret haha

Quack
Baron of Hell
Consoles: I play Nintendo 64 games on my Nintendo Wii using Nintendo GameCube controllers.

Post by Quack » Fri Dec 20, 2013 23:09

Lord Rameon wrote:so the way I could get my old username back was to change this one to lord ramen?

LOL, funny story about that

my friend had mistaken my name as above and had a customized stainless steel flask made for me with "noodle" engraved on it. I never told my friends at school and they think it's this some deep dark secret haha
Hah I lol'd