Burnfire on CNN

By popular request a junk forum, to put worthless junk into.
Forum rules
Anymore harassment or abuse will be met with instant bans, that goes to both parties no matter who starts it.
Mr. Smith
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: 360, PC, Apple Faggot Machine

Burnfire on CNN

Post by Mr. Smith » Sat Aug 12, 2017 19:17

Least he wasn't on the side of the Nazis like Hitman was....
OBrocks wrote:i need to know if ill actually be getting a penis pump in the mail so i can prepare an explanation for my parents
Saladin wrote:I do not want to play two truths and a lie with Smith.
Quack wrote:PF BATTLE ROYALE 2015: EVERYONE DRAWS SALADIN LICKING HIS OWN BUTTHOLE

Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Re: Burnfire on CNN

Post by Saladin » Sun Aug 13, 2017 01:26

Hey quack, you need a roommate? I think I'm about done here.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate

youdiedtooeasily
Baron of Hell
Consoles: PC, PS3

Post by youdiedtooeasily » Mon Aug 14, 2017 06:52

hehe xd

burnfire88
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Post by burnfire88 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 00:57

youdiedtooeasily wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 06:52
hehe xd
🤔
OB_rocks13 wrote:Chill

As soon as you become mod, ban ransom for a day

if you have the balls to do it

Saladin
Spider Mastermind
Consoles: PS4 PS3 Wii Wii-U PC

Post by Saladin » Wed Aug 16, 2017 04:16

I watched a video on Vice today and it was just...crippling.

Hearing these Nazis rant about "Communist Jews" and "Criminal Niggers" running their local government, in fucking South Carolina no less. Then unironically supporting Confederate traitors as American heroes, a literal contradiction in terms, while waving Nazi flags, a sworn enemy of this nation hundreds of thousands died to help defeat, and then talking about this being a nation for whites only, in direct defiance of our founding fathers, and the reforms to the Constitution made by Lincoln and his supporters like the 14th amendment....

These people showed up with guns, unwilling and unable to change their minds, demanding "debate" on things they know full well aren't true, and later openly exclaim they don't care anyway. They just want the exposure.

They showed no remorse that one of their own slammed into a crowd of people at highway speeds, unprovoked. They openly say they're ready to start shooting at any moment.

Listening to how they talk, and their physical mannerisms, they probably don't even believe this stuff. They're like mentally *diseased*. I honestly think they no longer know *how* to be peaceful, loving, compassionate human beings.

They remind me of ISIS or Al Qaeda. They're just begging for a reason to die, looking for the first opportunity to go out in a blaze of gunfire.

I'm under the impression now that they didn't even really want to *win* politically, because then they'd actually have to be in *charge*. They'd have to be responsible.

They just want to hurt people, put them under their boot.

It was the most discouraging thing I've seen in a long time. And I honestly don't think there's any rational or intellectual counter to it.

These people are emotionally disturbed.
Quack wrote:ok but so now what do I do besides masturbate